[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was in girl's apartment today >Completely rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: herbalessences_thumb1.jpg (58 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
herbalessences_thumb1.jpg
58 KB, 375x500
>Was in girl's apartment today
>Completely rejected
>Was asked to come visit and share her bed
>She wanted to sleep separately when I was actually there
>Got up early in the morning, made sure all my shit was packed
>Went to bathroom, jerked out a nice load of sticky cum into pic related
>Left

So...what did you do today, /r9k/? Sure is sweet fapping to thoughts of her covering her hair in my cum and rubbing it in.
>>
>>25194074
very bad idea anon

no matter how well you mixed it she would be able to tell
>>
>>25194158
That's part of the fun!
>>
File: 1449718788346.png (239 KB, 731x863) Image search: [Google]
1449718788346.png
239 KB, 731x863
Threads like this make me so happy I'm not friends with any of you guys.

Normies make for the best companions. Shit like this would never even occur to them.
>>
>>25194303
oh boohoo roastie
>>
showed that piece of shit normie
>>
Cut your fucking nails, no wonder she wanted nothing to do with you.
>>
>>25194493
That's a Google image, I'm not a moron.
>>
>>25194303
Cry me a fucking river normie so i can blow a load into it and then force you to drink it.
>>
>>25194303
I don't do stuff like that
please be my friend
anyone
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.