[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw all I want is a daughter to care for and raise as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 89652486.jpg (734 KB, 1500x1292) Image search: [Google]
89652486.jpg
734 KB, 1500x1292
> tfw all I want is a daughter to care for and raise as a pure christian that saves herself for the perfect man
> to see her running around the house, playing, being happy
> to come at night in my bed when she's afraid, while I stroke her hair and help her go to sleep
> to read her bed time stories
> to go shopping holding hands, one store to the other
> Go to the park and play around, wrestle on the grass, play catch and go bird watching
> Cook food together, get matching shef outfits and do delicious dishes everyday together
> celebrate her birthdays, do parties together
> learn how to dance together, sing karaoke
> listen to her stories, her troubles, her joys
> be there when she's happy, when she's sad, protect her

> don't want to marry or be with other women at all
> if I try to adopt and say I want a girl specifically, i'll be instantly considered for a pedophile

I don't care about sex. I did it a few times and it was awful. I don't want to get attached to a woman, knowing that she will most likely break my heart eventually. I just want to skip the whole courtship, marrying and binding another person and go straight to raise a cheery, elegant, christian girl with good manners.
>>
>>25193875
>tfw if you actually got a daughter and raised her like that, she'd probably either rebel against you and become a huge slut, or be an overly attached daddy's girl who ends up having a life as terrible as we all do.

I sometimes wonder how many girls raised by good single dads end up just wanting to fuck their dads and can never have proper relationships because of it.

My ex was one of those girls, and I can still remember the terror I felt when I met her dad and we got along great because we had really similar personalities and common interests, and then I realized that she was dating me as a surrogate for him.
>>
>>25193933
That could happen, I know. I mean you can't just say the kid would grow up exactly as you want them to. But i'd be able to spend time with the kid basically 24/7. Have enough money to last me and her family if she makes one for a lifetime.

The only concern I have is spoiling. Wouldn't want my child to end up a spoiled brat who doesn't know what money is worth.

And well, the rebellious teenage years would also be a problem. Wouldn't want her attached to me sexually either, I know others have the fetish, but I just find it disgusting. I want to raise her to be pure and christian that finds a devouted husband who who would love and protect her. To give her off on her wedding day, share a dance with her and know I did something good.
>>
>>25194021
I don't trust your intentions.
>>
>>25194070
why?
What makes you say that?
>>
>>25193875
this is called to be a pedo, you know?
>>
>>25193875
Then when she's a teenager she starts rebelling by going to parties, getting blackout drunk and fucking any guy that passes by.

You're chasing a dream that's impossible to fulfill in most of the modern world.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.