[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who can't grow body hair here? I have no chest hair and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1443947119281.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443947119281.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
Who can't grow body hair here? I have no chest hair and I can't grow any facial hair beyond a few whiskers. Sucks man, I'll never be masculine.
>>
I grow too much hair.
>>
>>25193814
>23
>no armpit hair
>barely arm hair
>0 facial hair
>bit of leg hair
JUST
>>
How the fuck can you be a male and not grow chest hair? You must have some legit medical disorder.
>>
get Minoxidil
>>
>>25193849
literally what.

That is not normal
>>
>some armpit hair
>upside down traingle pubes like a woman
>not even a happy trail
thanks for the genetics senpai
>>
>>25193849
Dude, even girls have armpit hair. You've literally got lower testosterone than girls.
>>
File: Gorilla12.jpg (604 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla12.jpg
604 KB, 2048x1152
I can't tell where my body hair ends and my pubes begin, jelly?
>>
In a similar boat here. Anyone think it's worth it for I/us to go see an endocrinologist? More than simply getting hormone treatment or some shit, but it might be good to officially hear we have low testosterone or whatever the problem is.
>>
>>25193851
I have a few hairs around the nipples but apart from that smooth as womans chest
>>
>>25193814
You should consider yourself lucky OP.

Body hair is actually just a hassle, it looks bad, smells bad and facial hair is just annoying to shave.
>>
>>25193849
Post nudes twink
>>
Do you guys also have narrow shoulders and thin wrists?
>tfw 6.25 inch wrists
>>
File: 5218541125_b2c8bbc287_b.jpg (189 KB, 595x732) Image search: [Google]
5218541125_b2c8bbc287_b.jpg
189 KB, 595x732
>>25193814
>>25193849
>>25193851

I'm jelly, I wish I had no body hair. I want to be /smooth/.

I've considered getting that electrolysis thing on everything but my arms and face.
>>
I started taking an antipsychotic and now there is hair growing on my back. Fucking disgusting!
>>
File: stubble2.jpg (49 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
stubble2.jpg
49 KB, 500x673
Really? Women love that stubble look where you havn't shaved for a week senpai
>>
>tfw have mediocre facial hair, very light chest hair, but like a fucking goat from the waist down.
>>
>>25193814
>tfw have to shave every day
>grow hair everywhere on my body but the middle of my back and upper arms
You are the lucky one
>>
Was opposite for me

> be 11, start growing facial hair and tons of hair on legs and chest
> start panicking, try to hide it
> it's not the obscene turkish body hair on the entire body, but this good area going across the chest, thick growth on legs and stubbles on face that made me look as if I already grew facial hair for 5 years with constant shaving.
> prepare for PE, everyone sees and makes fun of me
> proceeds to constantly make fun of me until 15 years old when others hit puberty
> then they all talk how they're all grown up and finally have hair on them, the ones who don't have hair are made fun of
> but I was considered for a freak for having twice or three times the amount hair they did 4 years before
> then I start greying.
> again, made fun of

fuck this shitty body.
>>
>>25193814
I have blonde hair that is pretty sparse, as two months ago I am waxing it all off anyways.
>>
>>25193920
5.5" wrists and 17" wide shoulders, which i don't think are really narrow
>>
File: 1449636979779.jpg (66 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
1449636979779.jpg
66 KB, 480x445
>No chest hair
>Practically furry legs
>Hairy arms
>Line of hair down my stomach
>Can only grow a goatee
>>
i can't super well but i can a bit. it doesn't really matter anyways, i don't give a shit about anything
>>
>>25193849
I'm basically like this

I decided to go tranny though so it works out in my favour now
>>
>>25194653
me toooo
i won the genetic lottery in this regard
>>
File: 1450587983895.png (453 KB, 909x933) Image search: [Google]
1450587983895.png
453 KB, 909x933
>no chest hair, but two really long titty hairs
thanks
>>
>tfw hairy as fuck even nasty back hair
I once had a friend, my onle friend, who was smooth all over (except I guess he must've had cute pubes but I never got to saw).
>>
>>25193814
REEEEEEEE
If i don't shave my beard for one day it grows long enough people start saying i'm 30 or 40.
Sometimes if i don't shave my chest for one or two days i will find bits of food stuck in the jungle there.

You are so fucking lucky, i wish i was you.
>>
>>25193896
i can't tell where my facial hair ends and my toes hair begin
Jelly?
>>
>>25194890
fucking this, so damn jelly of people without body hair, they are truly blessed, and we are peasants and slaves
>>
>>25194897
>shaving
>not epilating
Your stupidity that you choose to waste more time shaving.
>>
>that kid in school who had a hairy chest at 15
>you're now in your 20s, still no hairs on your chest.
>>
Consider yourself blessed, OP. The rest of us have to spend tons of money on hair removal just to be taken seriously by othe people.

>tfw bought $500 at home laser kit just to permanently remove neck and back hair
>still have to pay for replacement cartridges and do the same for other body parts
>>
>>25194958
i have a very low pain tolerance, and if you're talking about hair removal creams, they don't work for me. Genetics decide everything, there's nothing a man can do against it.
I'd do electrolysis or laser but i was told my skin's too sensitive and it is likely to cause skin cancer, cuz genetics.
>>
>>25195000
>very low pain tolerance
Wuss. You get used to it.
>>
>tfw sort of hairy but ruined it all by being a disgustingly obese freak
>>
>>25195015
dude if hair removal creams aren't working i doubt this shit would either, and even then, it would take forever, and with how fast it regrows it would be impossible to do it on an everyday routine
>>
I don't care about body hair but all I want is to be able to grow a nice thick beard. All I can grow is facial pubes.
>>
my legs are fairly hairy.

But I've got no hair on my chest aside from a few lone strands around the nips.

My facial hair is about half the density required for a proper beard.
>>
My balls and dick area is hairy as fuck, I showed my bush to my friend once and he was amazed at how big it was, but the rest of me is practically hairless. It's quite weird.
>>
>>25193814
>look really young, small and skinny
>loads of body hair
>>
>no twinks posting their smooth bodies
Disappointing thread tbqh familia
>>
>>25195030
Hair removal cream =/= epilating. Epilating literally tears the hair out--including the root. Depilatory creams break the keratin right where the root is. Epilating results in more time between the next time you have to do it, and the hair comes back finer.

Stop being a wimp. It's agonizing to everyone the first few times. After about the fifth time, it feels like a small pinch because your body adjusts to it. It'll give you a few extra days.
>>
>grow enough facial hair that I need to shave every two days to avoid becoming an itchy neckbear
>facial hair is still a bit patchy

I'm too lazy for this shit
>>
21 and i'm completely hairless outside of my legs, arms, pubes and a tiny bit of facial hair (pedostache).

balding too
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.