[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you sleep, /r9k/obots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nightmare time.png (108 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
nightmare time.png
108 KB, 700x700
How do you sleep, /r9k/obots?
>>
>lay down in bed
>close eyes
>sleep
Are there other ways to sleep or something?
>>
>>25193716
You mean you don't toss and turn by the name of your innermost demons?
>>
File: Scarecrow.png (48 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
Scarecrow.png
48 KB, 250x200
Normally around 1:30am (NOW) I start going to sleep-mode. I visit 'mynoise.net', and put on a nice ASMR rain-noise generator. Then I place my laptop under my bed, with it's lid closed. I fall asleep really nicely to the sound of the rain underneath me, i mean, the effect makes it seem like i'm sleeping in a rain storm.

Who /comfy/ here? Who /pluviophile/ here?
>>
>>25194205
i do this when im high
>>
I love sleeping
I've always been able to control myself in my dreams and I always know I'm dreaming so it's pretty sweet
>>
I have narcolepsy, so sleep is shit for me.
>>
>get mat out from inside my closet, lay it out
>get out blanket, put it on mat
>by the point in the night that I'm going to bed, I've usually gone from my daytime kinda-baked to stumbling-stupor high, but if not (or even if I'm already there), I usually smoke a spliff before bed with friends and wish them good night
>smoke last cig, verify with friends when they want to get up
>look at stars while smoking in case I die before I wake
>take final piss/shit
>plug in laptop, kill light, set alarm, turn up volume
>ASMR vids
>no pillow
>world spinning, tingles, feel like I'm flying, hypnagogic imagery
>wake up
>>
>>25193701
I fall asleep at around 01-04am and go up to uni at 8 most of the times
>>
>>25194529
>from inside my closet
nigga, you gay
>>
I hate sleeping.

When I was in highschool my parents saved up money to get me a bed for my spondylosis, it was a soft tempurpedic kind of bed from raymore and flannigan, expensive as fuck, nice wooden frame, excellent mattress slept like a baby. I had some semblance of privacy, but didn't care too much. Now I'm 19. I've left Uni twice on account of depression and some other undiagnosed shit, probably ADHD. My older brother moved back in with his wife and they shit up the place leaving shit everywhere and playing vidya all day long. They took over my bedroom and used my other brothers bed, I couldn't sleep well for around two years because they wouldnt stop using voice chat and button mashing in their MMOs at night.

Talking to them like adults or rationally explaining things didnt work because they came first, their comfort, their everything, and if you were int he way of that they would try to convince you you're wrong. They still do. So I got a job working construction, my dad forced the landwhale to stay quiet at night because fuck man, I was 18, still fucked in the head, no money for treatment, father bankrupt, but I got the job and fucking got fired after a month. It took working 60 hours a week for the first time in my life on shitty pay to make them stop staying up until 4AM.

I still sleep on a cot in the living room with a smaller tempurpedic roll up because I hate sleeping in there. Their disgusting pillow talk. Their fucking video games. I didn't want to be that, ever, but it feels like I'm becoming that, so I'm trying to learn how to program and make apps/get a job programming to move out within six months.

So I sleep terrible, and nightmares are the most exciting part of my life, which tells you how bad its gotten.

Im not spending my twentieth birthday here anons. Im not spending it with six other people in a one bedroom apartment. God help me.
>>
Badly.
No matter how tired I am when I fall asleep, I always wake up after about 2 hours and then every hour after that until I finally give up trying. No matter what I never feel rested when I get up.
Gonna end it all soon desu.
>>
File: 2887.jpg (357 KB, 1536x1031) Image search: [Google]
2887.jpg
357 KB, 1536x1031
>>25193701
I have non-24 sleep disorder.
Every day my sleep schedule shifts by about two hours.
Meaning I go to bed 2 hours later every day.
Today I woke up around 5pm and now im going to sleep at 8am.

Tomorrow ill wake up around 7pm and go to sleep around 10am.

MY LIFE IS A LIVING HELL

I never dream.
I occasionally have nightmares where im dying in a horrific way.

Then I wake up about 5 times during the night where I have to eat something or pee. The nausea is overwhelming and unless I eat something ill throw up.

This happens every single fucking day of my life.
>>
>>25195968

I had this exact same problem

Only thing that helps me is a regular waking schedule, ie. wagecuckdom or school. Won't wake up early voluntarily if I have a day off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.