[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> finally manage to get a qt to talk to me > she hypes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fcmMEPC.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fcmMEPC.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
> finally manage to get a qt to talk to me
> she hypes me up bragging how good I look
> she wants to see my cock
> send her a pic
> she laughs and thinks it's tiny

Anyone know how much helium is? Planning to end it after that one
>>
File: 1327978805038.jpg (102 KB, 492x502) Image search: [Google]
1327978805038.jpg
102 KB, 492x502
>>25193141
>things that never happened, the post
blox
>>
>>25193159
What do you mean this didn't happen? A less believable story would be if she orgasmed on how big it was. She instead laughed and called it small
>>
>>25193141
Give us your dick specs.
This is relevant to me. average 5.5 here.
>>
>>25193195
5.5 on a regular day, gets to 6.5 on a great day. Sorry bro you're fucked :/
>>
Merry christmas to me I guess, congratulations you have a small cock!
>>
>>25193252
>5.5 on a regular day, gets to 6.5 on a great day
I will never get this. How can people claim to get an extra inch "on a good day"? it just sounds like shitty measuring to me. You're probably bigger than 5.5.
>>
>>25193141
Girls have varying opinions on what a big cock is. An average dick might not always be what she's wanting, looks like you're fucked on this one
>>
>>25193341
fat padding and angle, push your dick downwards and you get a longer measurement from the top
>>
>>25193341
It probably is shitty measuring but on some days my dick will be much bigger than usual. I usually use my phone as reference and it definitely varies in length.
>>
>>25193366
I took the picture sitting down, and it angles slightly upward so I guess it gave the impression of it being smaller? I'll try this though thanks for the advice
>>
>>25193370
Well, same here, i use my middle finger as reference, but the change is never as drastic as an entire inch. Maybe it's because im underweight and have zero fat padding.
Honestly if i ever was fat enough that i'd get an inch or so from working out and not eating as much, i'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>25193403
I'm not fat at all, I'm 5'10 150 pounds so pretty skinny honestly. Maybe I'm exaggerating with the whole inch but it does change from half an inch to 3/4ths
>>
Well guys she's still talking to me so I guess it's not a total deal breaker, still embarrassing and I'm still killing myself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.