[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I meet new people on the internet? Don't suggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: marisa sad.jpg (118 KB, 842x948) Image search: [Google]
marisa sad.jpg
118 KB, 842x948
Where can I meet new people on the internet?

Don't suggest Omegle or variants.
>>
I suggest omega. Or perhaps one of its variants.
>>
>>25193089
Omegle, or chatango
>>
do you have a steam
>>
>>25193117
Yes

I have a steam.
>>
>>25193130
link it and ill add you friendo!
>>
Sure, why the fuck not?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hulkcop
>>
>>25193089
been wanting to meet new people as well but those you'll meet on here are normalfags or weebs or memeing faglords, 3 groups I'd like to avoid.
>>
>>25193089
hey you have a kik OP?
>>
>>25193291
ok i did it

have i helped you anon
>>
You can email me anon
>>
op you'll probably never meet anyone cause you share the same ideas as this guy
>>25193154
you just imagine the worst people you can and throw that mask over everyone you ever met to stop yourself from having to actually meet people

you're too afraid of what could go wrong, which is fucking nothing because this is the internet and let's be real it's not the time factor cause if you're sitting here on r9k you have tons of fucking time on your hand asshole.

sorry for the rant this applies to me as well
>>
>>25193409

What's your email?

Or something
>>
>>25193517
[email protected]

I figured I'd use it to find friends on steam through email, it'll work as a nice throwaway so we can chat I think! I'd just be happy to talk to someone new.
>>
>>25193531
>tfw no response

Well I tried, no worries OP!
>>
Steam has a lot of weeb sperglords who don't even play video games and ERP instead.
>>
>>25193145
>88 friends
Disgusting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.