[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Normie, welcome back. We've missed you. You like what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
Mr. Normie, welcome back. We've missed you. You like what I've done with the place?
>>
I'm sorry I took the red pill. I want back in. Please.
>>
>>25192514
It ends tonight NEETs.
>>
>>25192514
i pay my taxes and i even take out my old lady neighbor's garbage. plz no bully
>>
>>25192577
THIS IS MY BOARD MY BOARD
>>
File: morpheusinternet.jpg (25 KB, 397x303) Image search: [Google]
morpheusinternet.jpg
25 KB, 397x303
"I'd like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure."
>>
>>25192638
>posting an image macro
Didn't even read your wall of text.
Fuck off back to Facebook.
>>
>>25192514

Yes I love the Place mr Interndimensional Matrix Agent. You are literally welcome in my house anytime. Would be less freaked out if you let me remember though.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
No. Fuck off and never show your worthless face here again.

RRrRRRREEEEEeeeeeEEeeeEeEeEEEEE
>>
>>25192577
This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation that we call the Normietrix.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.