[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Funny thing is, r9k talks all the time about how they want a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1450808755535.jpg (18 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450808755535.jpg
18 KB, 320x352
Funny thing is, r9k talks all the time about how they want a pure virgin girl and how they hate sluts who have lots of casual sex...

But lets be honest. If you had frequent opportunities to have sex, would you simply decline? Beautiful girls wanting to have fun with you for some time and no more. Would you say no to that?
If so, why do you judge people who do it?
>>
>>25192500
Because they're all bitter fucktards that would jizz if a woman sneezed on them but god forbig she fuck a few dudes. It reminds them of how inadequate they are so its easier just to scream "REEEEEEEEE! ROASTIE!".
>>
No one here hates sluts. They just don't trust them.

What they really hate are the sluts who want a high five because they are sluts. Like it's something to be proud of.
>>
This is r9k. Do you really expect logic?
>>
That's just how things go. Fuck women and the sex they're having
... If only they were having it with me
>>
Of course I'd say no.

I'm not into fucking random people, plus it's sketchy for some girl to just come up to you and ask her to fuck you.

If it was with ONE girl and after we've been dating, of course I would.
>>
>>25192500
>Would you say no to that?
Nope

>If so, why do you judge people who do it?
Because I can.
Because I'm not having sex with beautiful woman.
>>
File: 1447194177380s.jpg (4 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
1447194177380s.jpg
4 KB, 106x125
>>25192509
I wonder who made this post...
>>
This whole cuck thing is the most virgin thing on r9k. They think sex is the most important and special thing on earth and that it changes people forever

Anyone who has sex often knows that it's no big deal at all
>>
I think more robots would take a wife than just some casual pump and dump. The thing is, women have the opportunity to get either while robots can get neither.
>>
I think r9k is like this because most of them are bitter virgins

I don't see my normie friends crying over how many guys their gfs have fucked. That would be unfair because they fucked about the same amount of girls, because normal people have sex

When r9k start having sex they'll change
>>
>>25192565
>Anyone who has sex often knows that it's no big deal at all

>somebody ruins their pair bounding response by having frequent one night stands
>sex is no longer a big deal anymore because of it
You're so far gone and you don't even realize it.
>>
Of course I would if I could. I dream of being so attractice girls would swoon over me, and that I could have sex easily with many different girls

But I'm not and girls dont like me, so it's reasonable I'm bitter and angry that they give sex to other men while I'm forced to deny my teen, fun years and wait to marry
>>
>>25192622
How does that ruin anything? LOL You can still fall in love with someone along the way
>>
>>25192608
Well, they're normie for a reason anon. They will accept eating shit if someone told them is was chocolate.
>>
>>25192660
Having a girlfriend is eating shit? Damn man no wonder you're alone
>>
>>25192656
>you can fall in love with someone along the way
>he actually believes this
>>
No I would not. I want to marry a virgin girl but because restraints on that behavior are being removed the chances of it are abysmal. They're all whores now without the least bit of discipline.
>>
>>25192681
Where did I imply that?
>>
>>25192684
?????? This doenst even make sense
You mean you lose your ability to fall in love if you have sex?
>>
File: 1408418068584.jpg (129 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1408418068584.jpg
129 KB, 1223x1570
>>25192656
>You can still fall in love
Let me stop you right there.

They literally can't.
>>
>>25192520
>What they really hate are the sluts who want a high five because they are sluts. Like it's something to be proud of.

Actually, these are the ones I have the least of a problem with. I respect somebody who can be open about doing what they feel like, instead of playing stupid games. The ones I hate are the sluts in denial.
>>
>>25192681
Normie, why are you here?

I am still confused.

You literally have the rest of the internet for you and yet you go to a den of bitter virgins.

Not cool man, not cool.
>>
>>25192701
They who? You know I'm talking about men and women, right?
>>
>>25192500
>If you had frequent opportunities to have sex
lol fucking what
>>
>>25192706
I just hate sluts in general.

We should throw large rocks at them.
>>
>>25192694
You wouldn't have sex before marriage then?
>>
>>25192723
Yes. It applies to both.

Men and woman who sleep around are both fuck-ups with poor impulse control and no sense of future planning.
>>
>>25192706
There is a difference between being an open slut who doesn't care about being a slut and a slut who want's the whole world to know she is a slut and want's accommodation for it. I to like the former, makes things easier.

I agree, stealth sluts are the worst.
>>
>>25192738
Sex is fun and feel good, and does no harm if done safely. Why wouldn't they?
>>
R9k never ceases to amaze me. They just missed those moments in life where sex comes naturally, and now they see it as something magical and that defines a person's value
Autism is real
>>
If you guys had sex as a normal person you wouldn't be so paranoid about women having sex
>>
File: 1450763324404.jpg (124 KB, 723x576) Image search: [Google]
1450763324404.jpg
124 KB, 723x576
>>25192608
I'll fuck a slut but I won't date her because I know she's easy. What guarantees that she won't fuck about behind my back?

Your friends are probably cucks.
>>
File: newfag logic.png (25 KB, 507x565) Image search: [Google]
newfag logic.png
25 KB, 507x565
o look it's this thread again
>tfw newfags can't into OC and instead rehash the same trite strawman rhetoric every day
>>
>31 replies
>9 unique post IDs
Sure is a lot of samefagging going on in this thread.
>>
>>25192774
It's funny that r9k also has this purity complex about women, they want a "pure" girl
A woman (or anyone really) that's a pure virgin is just someone who hasn't had opportunity do lose it

I'm dating my first everything for 6 years now. And know for sure that it was luck that I fell in love right away. If not, it would have been just casual sex, and I'd probably have hooked up with many others
>>
>>25192750
>Sex is fun and feel good, and does no harm if done safely. Why wouldn't they?

That's the thing, self-indulgence CAN be a bad thing, especially if you are serious when it comes to things like marriage and long term relationships.

If all you care about is hedonism, fine go ahead and participate in your sexual escapades. But don't be surprised when people won't trust you when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>25192805
>I wont date a gamer because I know that if he commits to playing only with me he will still play with others

Do you agarre with me that there are many kinds of gamers, right? It's not the act of playing that will define the person's ability to commit
>>
>>25192851
Relationships are a whole different universe. Why are you people so paranoid about shit people do while not commiting to anyone?
>>
>>25192500
If I had frequent opportunities to have sex I wouldn't be who I am today with the same tastes I have and the same realizations

If many scientists and innovators had frequent opportunities to go out and do things kids enjoy while growing up and indulging in shallow, hedonism without restraint there's a fantastic chance they would grow up to be nothing more than some dudebro

Newton wouldn't have had most of his breakthroughs if he stayed so attached to society like everyone else

There's this genuine change in thought that people have when they're able to detach themselves from society and detach themselves form the common way people think and make more honest discoveries about life that normal people can't even fathom. It's taken me a long time to be able to understand how people are so unreasonable and I think this is why. Peer pressure is ridiculously strong and comes in all forms.

I know this is a troll thread and OP is half the posts in it but that doesn't mean you can't discuss it because people actually believe this.
>>
>>25192871
Why take the risk?

Plus if I married a girl with a long "history" that may come back to haunt me if her past "escapades" became known our social circle. On top of that I've already dated a girl who's taken miles of cock, do you know how embarrassing it is to go to a party and run into several guys who've railed your girlfriend?
>>
>>25192890
Really, how are relationships so much different? Just because you like said person a little bit more? If you're so bored with your life that you need to have constant casual sex, you're obviously gonna be bored with whatever relationship you enter.

To much of a risk to emotionally invest in someone like that.
>>
>>25192851
>>25192931
Listen to this man.

He's right.
>>
File: no fun.jpg (84 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
no fun.jpg
84 KB, 488x516
Cyborg here failed normie in the eyes of a robot though , I've had three opportunities for sex. Every time they were whores wanting my dick because I'm somewhat alright looking and tall, they just wanted to be fuckbuddies. I always thought I'd jump at the opportunity, but after thinking about it, it just felt wrong. Went against my morals to devalue sex like that, it should be intimate, not just fucking your coworker because she's wet for you. Dont get me wrong, they werent anything amazing, like 6/10s, but def bangable
>>
>>25192500
I had the opportunities but I'm too autistic so I don't even bother and they fuck off. I want a partner not a literal fucktard.

>>25192509
I bet you kiss mouthful-o-cum girls, faggot. Check my singles on the way out and fall headfirst.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.