[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to lose weight >but delicious food is the only bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: stk.jpg (765 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
stk.jpg
765 KB, 1688x1125
>want to lose weight
>but delicious food is the only bit of happiness in my life
What do
>>
>>25192499
Deal with it nerd. I just wanted to look sick more than I wanted to eat.
>>
>>25192499
If you dont want to be a fatfuck then just eat like pic related. Heatlhy food in moderation can be good and slowly you'll still drop those pounds. Replace little shit: whole wheat bread for white and no fucking soda EVER.
>>
>>25192527
>no fucking soda EVER
Not even diet?
>>
>>25192499
ipecac and laxatives. maybe some meth
>>
Diets are a myth.

Exercise is the only way to lose weight.

Get some muscles on your skelleten ass and they will burn the fat away while you fap to your anime.
>>
>>25192539
Not terrible for you (ok, it is, fuckload of chemicals and apparently ASSPARTAME tricks your body into storing other sugars and fats)

Drink juice, milk, water. I like soda water with lime because normal water is boring as fuck and you still get the bubbliness.

But seriously, not being fat is as easy as not cramming burgers in your face every day and going for a 30 min walk every day.
>>
>>25192527
>grilled salmon
>healthy
>>
>>25192499
Exercise then. Simple.
>>
Consume fewer calories.
>>
I want some salmon now.
>>
>>25192499
>fish
>delicious
wew
>>
>stop drinking sugary beverages altogether
>this includes garbage "juices" like Dole and Tropicana
>replace refined carbs with whole grains and whole fruit
>eat literally as much fruit as you want
>follow the 5:1 ratio rule with grains (total carbs should be around a 5:1 ratio with fiber)
>either don't eat flesh at all or eat a piece of lean chicken or fish a few times a week
>get your intake of sat fats and dietary cholesterol as close to zero as you're comfortable with
>limit eggs and dairy
>avoid foods fried in fats and oils; they can sneak in a fuckton of calories without making you feel full
>EXERCISE
>not just cardio, either; strength training can boost your metabolism and burn fat
>spot reduction is bullshit; fat is lost from your whole body
>soups can make you feel more full
>drinking adequate water can make you feel more full, and drinking coffee and tea can speed metabolism
>get adequate sleep every single night
>don't make a million uncomfortable changes at once so that you're less likely to regress; ease into it

Just a few suggestions.
>>
>>25192739
>garbage
>Tropicana
yup it's shitpost
>>
>>25192499
Drink more water. Dehydration doesn't necessarily cause weight gain itself but it will multiply any fat you do put on and staying hydrated helps with the overall slimming process
>>
>>25192752
It is garbage. It's got all the sugar and almost none of the phytochemicals, fiber, vitamins, or minerals in fruit.
>>
File: IMG_20151223_051815.jpg (71 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151223_051815.jpg
71 KB, 380x380
>>25192771
>It's got all the sugar and almost none of the phytochemicals, fiber, vitamins, or minerals in fruit.
>>
>>25192840

>falling for jewish marketing

kek
>>
>>25192539
Yeah, no soda ever. It's just flavored sugar water anyway, you won't miss it once you get used to not drinking it.
>>
File: 1450353890012.jpg (172 KB, 1000x810) Image search: [Google]
1450353890012.jpg
172 KB, 1000x810
>>25192857
Arguing proof with memes.
>>
>>25192840
>"FROM CONCENTRATE WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS AND INGREDIENTS"

Like I said, garbage. Eat whole fruit or at least drink an actual juice.
>>
>>25192857
JEWce
>>
>>25192923
You do realise that marketing labels can legally have anything written on them? They can write 100% Cocks and get away with it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.