[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
had a pretty interesting experience a few days ago(Im abbreviating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: fucking sad.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fucking sad.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
had a pretty interesting experience a few days ago(Im abbreviating everyone name in this story)
>be me home alone Sunday night over break
>friend J. messages me around 10:00 asking if him and a couple of friends can come over
>contemplate saying no but decide what the fuck i've got some alcohol may as well
>says his bringing a friend of mine named B. and a girl i know but not really her friend named S.
>niggawut.jpg
>never had a girl over at my house, only guys i usually party with
>start getting ready maybe tonight is the night
>know its a very small chance but still have my hopes up
>start drinking before they get there to calm my self down because grill
>pretty fucking drunk by the time they get to my house
>say whats up to J. and B. say hi to S.
>S. drank before she came as well so shes a bit drunk
>Catch B. up, J. didn't drink much, had to drive
>Get S. even more drunk
>me and S. start to talk, start ,making conversation
>turns out im friends with a lot of people she is, we have a lot of common interests
>J. and B. not really saying much, just occasionally adding as me and S. talk
>making her laugh, shes telling me she hasn't been this social in a long time and usually dosent talk this much
>starts telling me im a nice person and shes glad she came
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>the night goes on, S. gets even more drunk
>still talking i notice she starts looking at B.
>B. not really saying much
>S. makes B. get up and dance
>they start dancing, funny at first
>then realize how much i would like to dance with a girl
>S. actually dances with me for about 15 seconds before going back to B.
>feelsbadman.jpg
>S. and B. sit down S. starts running her nails up and down B.s arms
>B. lays his head on her lap S. running her nails through his hair
>get to a point where they are hugging and pecking at each others lips
>say theres a bed in the other room of they want to lay down
>they fuck
Why me? I can talk to girls and make them laugh and enjoy themselves but it dosent matter
>>
Was he a big guy?
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.