[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IdeaPool.jpg (57 KB, 830x430) Image search: [Google]
IdeaPool.jpg
57 KB, 830x430
Been dating a qt3.14 curvy (Not fat) girl for a few years now.

Fellow Robots hit me with your sex ideas/positions/moves/fantasies to do with her,
Live vicariously through me, I'll let you know if I've already done it.

Looking for that quality robot creativity.
>>
cut her tits off and grill them and make her eat them.

impregnate her and cook the child after starving her for a week or two. then feed it to her.
>>
File: DSC00714.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
DSC00714.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>25192199
eat dat pussy nigga
>>
>>25192242
Thats a nice puss
Yeah done that
>>
>>25192199
>choke her to near unconsciousness
>eat her out right before she's waking up in the morning
>Do the piper perri piledriver

Just off the top of my head
>>
>>25192300
I do like choking, havent gone that far though might build up to it.
Morning pussy dining sounds fun will do!
Piledriver also sounds fun too.
Cheers man!
>>
>>25192199
Give her that baby batta
>>
>>25192199
Have a threesome with a trap
>>
File: 0FnuQL3.png (11 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
0FnuQL3.png
11 KB, 321x339
No problem.

Somebody's gotta do it.
>>
>>25192199
Have you cum on her face OP?
>>
>>25192199
Dirty pirate.
>>
>>25193287
Lol have cum in her eye(s) shes a gf not a hooker though, probably shouldnt kick her in the shins.
>>
>>25192199
>curvy (Not fat)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

you are such a beta Op
>>
>>25193383
wut?
plz Explain?
>>
>>25193423
He either thinks
a) she is fat and "curvy" doesnt exist
b) the fact that you had to emphasize "not fat" makes you seem like you're trying to convince yourself
c) anything bigger than a skeleton is fat
>>
>>25193670
Cheers, putting in not fat was an attempt to stop the thread derailing, Pointing out curvy for an idea of tits and ass stuff being ideal.
She is curvy curvy not landwhale feminist claiming being a ball is a curve.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.