[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/smug/ Thread Number Umpteen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 148x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 148x173
So my mother's the sort of person who buys into an assortment of new age religious bullshit- nothing about morality, just religion and metaphysicality for religion's sake. She places Buddha statues all around the house, believes in angels, and has one of those "Live Laugh Love" signs, or whatever they say.

So a few years ago, she went to some sort of fortune teller convention, and had a person read out a rough idea of the personalities of me and my siblings- from probably some form she forget she wrote on before heading in or something.

Apparently, I was supposed to be one of the earliest children to have left home, living as some married rich guy in my own house by like 21.

Image from some shitty FaceBook "write which one of these are your friends LOL" threads, I think.
>>
>>25192176
Is it smug to fug a virgin girl?
>>
>>25192394
I'm a pretty smug person and I haven' done that before so probably not
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.