[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a NEET get a girlfriend ? I tried online, but they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
How does a NEET get a girlfriend ?
I tried online, but they are all ugly :(
The hot ones are fake :(
>>
You don't anon you just don't, the best you can possibly do is just hookup with some random girls at bars or whatever if youre not to far gone
>>
>>25192041
You go outside and just talk to people. I don't care if when you first start you can only awkwardly say "hi" and then flail your arms while running away, just do it. And you tell them the truth. If they don't want to be with you that's that.
>>
>>25192069
Go to a bar alone? is that allowed
>>
You just dont m7
>>
A couple of asian women I met were into me. All well above me looks wise too. But it was back when I was an 18 year old NEET instead of a 20 year old one.
>>
You same way you do when you're a wagecuck
>>
File: 1450802424206.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1450802424206.gif
993 KB, 924x507
Just wait like I do, familiano. I bet any second now a qt girl will knock at my door and save me...any second now...all good things come to those who wait, right...any second now... ugly 20 year old suicidal/homicidal thinking,KHV NEET still here waiting for a savior...
>>
>>25192294
its cuck or be cucked
>>
>>25192294
>20 and he thinks his life is the epitome of sadness because he hasn't stuck his dick in a literal petri dish.

WEW LAD
>>
You don't unless you want a whore/crazy/bitch.
>>
Do what i did.
I got back i to university, joined a frat, bow got a gf.
Don't pretend there's nothing you van do to fix it. Your life is in your own hands.
>>
>>25192429
I could talk about how I flunked out of school four times or what an emotional trainwreck I am, because of the things that happened within in my family. But I'm not feeling like it.
>>
>>25192041
You don't. f
>>
>>25192081
>that's that.
You lost me. Why waste a lot of time and comfort of a certainty of no benefit?
>>
>>25192477
>Why waste a lot of time and comfort of a certainty of no benefit?
Congratulations on understanding what "dreams" are. You might get what you want, you might not. It's the journey not the destination.
>>
>>25192466
I flunked out 2 times, 21, 2 year NEET. And I don't have daddy's money to buy me a car.
>>
>>25192553
>You might get what you want,
if your current point in life is not mutually exclusive with ever getting there
>>
>>25192628
You don't know if a girl won't like you for being NEET. >inb4 board memes
It's the current year, anon. Some girls might be okay with having a househusbando.

Either way everything ends. Like Louis C.ucK said in a stand-up there's only two ways any relationship goes. Either you break up/get divorced OR you love each other until one of you dies and the other is left to either find someone new or live until they die.
If you're too much of a pussy to take the risk stop complaining about no gf, because then it's your own fault.
>>
File: 1450864604024.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1450864604024.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>25192460
Oh look, Chad says how easy it is to get a gf.
>>
>>25192041
Talk to every woman you fucking bump into, once you get the 'omg this creep is talking to me' a few times you stop caring. Then every now and then one will actually be interested in return.
>>
File: ^).jpg (6 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
^).jpg
6 KB, 171x253
>>25192041
just be yourself and talk to girls

worked for me
>>
>>25192041
Kill yourself dude, you're as bad as the sluts that only want Chad.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.