[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ok with not having friends and being a kissless virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Qualmes_ThereWillBeBlood_1.jpg (71 KB, 648x480) Image search: [Google]
Qualmes_ThereWillBeBlood_1.jpg
71 KB, 648x480
Anyone else ok with not having friends and being a kissless virgin?

I realize how undesirable I am, so now I just intentionally isolate myself as much as possible. I have completely lost interest in relationships and sex and will instead dedicate that time to my mental health, physical health, and finances.

Some of us just simply don't belong in society and that's ok. We can strive for success on a different path.
>>
File: enlightened_pepe.png (317 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
enlightened_pepe.png
317 KB, 393x500
That's me tho I gave up on life entirely. If I try to improve myself I feel like I'm 'investing' in life which I don't want to. I know I must die but my instincts keep me from just doing it.
>>
>>25192066

You shouldn't, brother. Tell me, what are your goals and dreams?
>>
hitting a little to close to home here dude.dank
>>
>>25192066
self-improvement is a bad meme.

what help me with wanting to die was realizing it was actually okay to kill myself. now I feel like i'm living with a good fail-safe
>>
>>25192097

It sure as hell may not seem like it, but there is still hope for people like us.
>>
>>25192038
How do you make money if you're totally isolated? That's my dream family
>>
>>25192093

Becoming a hermit.

>>25192126

I kinda want to carry a gun and take stupid risks just so I can go "well if this doesn't work out I'll kill myself".
>>
>>25192038
Anon, I mean this in all seriousness, what is the trick to fully coming to terms with the fact that you will always be alone.

I tell myself I am a loner, but every now and then ai get these bursts of confidence, ask a hirl out gor example, but it always ends badly for me. I need to stop doing it to myself and fully acceppt the hand I have been dealt.
>>
Why don't you guys just find a place like r9k IRL? Like a magic cards club or something
You might even meet a fattie there
>>
>>25192158

Well when I said isolation I meant social isolation, you still have to be around people if you plan to work or go to school but you can get by doing the bare minimum amount of interacting with people.

>>25192171

My advice is to just immerse yourself into any kind of field of study. For instance mine is music, when I'm composing something all my problems are temporarily nonexistant. Only thing that matters is working on that song, and it is a great fucking feeling creating something original. Hell I think a lot of us robot types should find a creative outlet to express ourselves.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.