[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fuck my shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 197x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 197x313
>mom forced me to go to all male highschool
>missed out on all opportunities to meet girls
>from age 14-18 I interacted with girls maybe 1-3 times a year
>my fucking mom never let me switch schools

Not that I would have been able to get a gf anyway but I still feel like I've missed out horribly.
>>
>>25192005
you didnt miss out on anything anon

i wish i went to an all male high school
>>
>>25192005
>Mom forced me to go to all male high school

This is either bait or your mother is an actual retard.
>>
My mom wanted me to go to an all male school
I wouldnt have taken such a horrible path if i did
>>
>>25192065
You don't know what it's like having religous parents
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 732x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 732x440
I guess what I really want to know is how was it seeing women every day. I'm just curious because I feel like I missed out big time
>>
File: magical girl next door.png (101 KB, 693x257) Image search: [Google]
magical girl next door.png
101 KB, 693x257
>>25192005
At least you have an excuse. In my school there was much more girls than guys but most of them still had university boyfriends.

>tfw you spill sphagetti left and right while asking out the second fattest girl in school and turns out she has a 23 years old uni bf
>who isn't ugly or fat of course
>tfw a skinny, ugly girl asking you out to the prom
>turns out she was just desperate for a dancing partner and you was literally the last guy available
>also she lives with a 30 years old drug addict guy
>>
>>25192005
>all-male school
that sounds mega gay
>>
Did you and your schoolmates do anything lewd?
>>
>>25192209
No it was mostly retarded Irish kids and Mexicans who drank and had "race wars" in the cafeteria. I think there was one open gay kid at the time but he got thrown out for trying to have sex with some other dude at school.
>>
>>25192065
Heaps of my Freinds were forced to go to single sex schools. Although it's retarded it's not that uncommon.
>>
>>25192030
This.
Classes with girls were boring as fuck.
In my junior in an all boys class and the bantering and the penises on the blackboards were great fun.

Also it's not like any girl would be interested in you since you're posting on this board
>>
>>25192230

Who won the majority of the Race Wars?
>>
File: 1438465142415.gif (424 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1438465142415.gif
424 KB, 480x270
>>25192005
fucking this

>have good social skills before entering, had nothing wierd with talking to girls, wasn't liked by stacies though

>enter all male school
>had literal 0 contact with girls of my age group through highschool literal 0 for the 5 years
>finish school exactly the same with 0 contact
>end up as spergy autist who can only communicate with blokes or women much older

how do I repair my social skills, also I now stutter.
>inb4 jus b urself
>inb4 jus do this
>inb4 normalfags responding
>>
going to all males school + not doing a sport = suicide
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.