[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things which you've never had to worry about before,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: saw boob.jpg (103 KB, 585x454) Image search: [Google]
saw boob.jpg
103 KB, 585x454
ITT: Things which you've never had to worry about before, and probably never even though about before, but then when you realise it, you worry.

>how do i buy the right size condom

NORMIES NOT WELCOME GET OUT REEEEE DON'T SHIT UP MY THREAD IF YOU'RE NOT A REAL /r9k/ AUTIST
>>
>>25191925
Honestly not trying to be a douche, but wouldn't you rather have normie opinions in this case seeing as they are probably more experienced than autist in this?
>>
>how do i buy the right size condom

Google.

>How the fuck am I supposed to be an uncle as a Neet with no friends?
>>
>>25191968
I don't want answers, I just want a big thread full of worries normies never give a second thought to, but are big deals for people like me.
>>
>>25192043
I see. Guess I should post less.
>>
File: condom not too big.jpg (6 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
condom not too big.jpg
6 KB, 195x259
25 hkv robot reporting in

they usually come in only two sizes- regular and magnum. just get regular because they're stretchy as hell and it'll fit ya

this girl is using a condom as a sock
>>
>>25192128
Don't listen to this bullshit anon.

Condoms stretch about 22% to be safely used, anything like his pic is not safe for sex. I've bought condoms before for the same question. You NEED to find the right size, because if they're too small it'll feel way to tight on your dick and you won't be able to keep a proper erection. It is physically painful to wear a condom that is too tight.

Measure your dick and write down your circumference and girth. There are sites with charts and info on condom sizes that can help you find the one to fit you. Don't worry too much about length, because of the machines used to test condom durability, most condoms sold in the US will be atleast around 7 in.
>>
>>25191925
I used to have to worry about keeping my friends interested in me without being an autist
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.