[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis General - /1g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 144289401849.jpg (218 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
144289401849.jpg
218 KB, 960x960
Who's your oneitis? Why does she have a special place in your heart?
>>
i cured my oneitis
but in the process repressed so many memories and emotions that I have a vague understanding of some life events and have a hard time letting my guard down and genuinely connecting with a female.

oneitis is not a disease. find the 'one' that has oneitis back
>>
>>25191779

Is this that Jewish girl who's disguised as a gook?

>>25192070
>oneitis is not a disease. find the 'one' that has oneitis back

Let's be real, that's nobody.
>>
>>25192096
honestly, I'm not entirely ready for any romantic relationship of any kind

the laws of statistics make that reality very plausible. just get used to rejection
>>
>>25191779
My first girlfriend, we dated off and on from the time I was thirteen until I was eighteen. I wish I could tell you why I loved her, I went on a mental purge over the last few years trying to get rid of her.

I've ended up giving up romance and becoming an impulsive liar. I tell stories to people so they'll think I'm interesting but when they get close I panic and push them away.

I can't love anyone because I can't let myself feel vulnerable again even though I want to be...

It's not something curable, at best Oneitis is treatable in the steps you take to move on from her, but in the end you'll just be a fragmented distorted verison of your old self...
>>
A girl from my work. She's just amazing. I don't ever see anything happening though. She's a few years older than me, looking for long term shit now and already in a relationship for over a year now. I don't want to feel this anymore.

I like another girl though, but probably not as much as the first one. Still a fair bit though. Problem is she's the best friend and my mate hinted he kinda wants her too and I don't want to do anything to fuck up what I have with him.

Shits fucked and I just want to die.
>>
>>25191779
Whos this qt p2t

Warning: original comment
>>
I tried to ask my oneitis (male) out on a date today
he sort of gave me a really judgy/annoyed response, and I ended up saying something like "I was just joking haha, I wouldn't be so rude to ask you for real, but if you have time maybe we can hang out"
>>
>>25193150
Your bro's not gonna suck your dick, why should you suck his
>>
>>25193219
Talking about friendship you cheeky cunt.

Although I see where I fucked up. I'm tired as hell
>>
>>25191779
you lose oneitis as soon as you learn to respect yourself, and don't learn that the hard way (a break up)
>>
>>25193165
She's so fucking ugly.

Original comment.
>>
She's actually a bitch, but she's stunningly beautiful and kind. I just want to live my entire life with her.
We're at the same uni and I think that when we'll finish I'll tell her that I dedicated to her a lot of poems.
>>
Ada B.

I'm a physicist and she's a mathematician, so we've got that going right there. We can geek out together about all kinds of stuff. But she's also a model. Nobody so attractive has ever shown any interest in me before. So that hooked me right off the bat.

I had a chance to be with her. I was trying to get out of the relationship I was in. We started hanging out. We kissed. Noone has ever kissed me like she did. It was incredible. But I chickened out of leaving and so we backed off from it.

We kept talking, but nowadays she is in a relationship.

I would have had her, for sure, if only I had just managed to stick to my guns and leave my gf at the time.

I have never met anyone like her. Never known anyone as smart as her, so incredibly full of positivity and excitement at life, and she is so incredibly beautiful.

It hurts like hell knowing that I missed my window. I keep trying to find things to distract me but I keep coming back to it. I wish I could get over her and learn to see her as just a friend. But I don't think I can. The truth is, I'm completely in love with her. I don't want to cut things off though, either, because as a friend, she is one of the only people in my life I feel I can let all the way in and be vulnerable with. I just wish I would have been stronger, so I could have struck up a real relationship with her when I had the chance. I love her so much, and it's killing me.

She knows to a certain extent how I feel, we are very open about these things, although not the true depth of my feelings, how profoundly I regret waiting to leave my ex, how much I would give anything to be with her.

I'm hoping that when I get back to my hometown after the holidays if I put a lot of effort into meeting other girls my feelings will fade a bit. Maybe I'll even meet someone who really blows me away, even more. But right now, oh my god, I just want her so badly, and only her.
>>
File: what.jpg (109 KB, 620x748) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
109 KB, 620x748
>>25191779
Looks a lot like someone i know. Who is she?
Fuck, it could literally be her.
Is her first name Rachel?
>>
>>25193354
no u

Another original comment
>>
>>25193406
>bitch
>kind

?
>>
>>25191779
Give me her Facebook, I want to marry her
>>
>>25193436
>Ada B.

Byron?
>>
>>25193640
With "bitch" I mean whore. She fucks every chad, but she's kind with me.
>>
File: LeTriomphe.jpg (106 KB, 600x821) Image search: [Google]
LeTriomphe.jpg
106 KB, 600x821
It's not like she's actually special and beyond human-hood, i get that. But i really like her. My specific radar for aesthetics finds her too notable. She's elegant and tasteful. She's smart and makes me feel like i should die and live a thousand times in order to deserve her.
The way that passions of this sort work, is you're surrounded by things you dislike until you find something you like a lot. Suddenly you hurl all your passions and affections and poetic desires her way, and that just leaves a permanent mark, and it establishes what love is to you relative to another human, it molds you, so you can never say it washes off. It's impossible to be with her, so can i move on? It ought to be reasonable to do so. Maybe. But if i ever do i'll have to chop off a part of me to do so. She's literally the guideline for everything desirable in a human companion to me. im sure that when i die, im taking her semblance with me.
>>
I had a really weird kind of oneitis.
>Meet a girl trough a common friend around 5 years ago, on a local event.
>She adds me on facebook to tag me on a couple of pics I was in. We never talk after that.
>Met again with that common friend and her around 2 years ago
>Common friend goes to buy something to eat and never came back
>I get stuck with this 10/10 girl
>I make small chat spagetting everywere, she is somehow interested by the things I mention so we keep talking for 2 hours
>Notice we had a lot of interests in common.
>Had a really nice day, I start falling for her
>Try to contact her trough her facebook, she never answers
>Kinda hurt, but at the same time feel like she is my chance to be happy with someone
>Time passes and I keep imaginin scenarios where we fall in love
>Going trough bad times thinking of her was the only thing that kept me sane and prevented me from commiting suicide.
>Already settled with the idea that she will be mine only in dreams and daydreams
>Around 1 year after that
>Common friend who I haven't talket to since then gets in touch again.
>We start meeting again, and I'm always wishing that girl would go with us too.
>Ask a few times about her, common friend says she is too busy.
>One day the miracle happens, met with the girl, she says she hasn't been busy and didn't know that common friend and I have been going out, and that she would liked to be with us.
>Got a hug from her that day, get home with my heart runing like a race horse.
>Start dreaming more and more with her, and start seeing her more often
>Notice she only pays attention to guys by their looks or their money
>She acts very manipulative and makes a lot of drama over small things
>Realize she is not gf material at all.
>I can't see her as the love of my life like I did before.
>Not sure what to do, but I believe I cured my oneitis.
>Still feel so lonely that if I had a chance with her I would take it, even if I know I won't be happy.
>>
>tfw my oneitis fits almostevery ideal I've ever had in my life
>tfw I'm my oneitis' complete ideal too
>tfw I can only fall in love with someone if they have an unrequited love for me
it sounds really counter intuitive, but it's just how it turned out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.