[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look at fb photos of crush at work >look at all the photos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116 KB, 923x637) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116 KB, 923x637
>look at fb photos of crush at work
>look at all the photos of her being happy with her bf
>go to my desktop
>it's covered in hentai
Why am such garbage?
>>
>>25191321

CAUSE YOU FEEDING THAT ONEITIS BITCH

YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BRING THAT WEAKASS SHIT UP IN THIS HOMBY BOMBY

YOU KILL THAT LOVE, YOU GET ANOTHER, A REAL ONE
>>
2D>3DPD

always OP

remembert that girl has cheated his bf

you dont want her
>>
>>25191349
Just found out that wasn't her bf, it was her fiance.

When you're not in school, there's nowhere to find new women to like. All I can do is keep my eyes on the ground and slave away at my retail job.
>>
I'm literally you, OP. Except for the hentai shit.

It sucks because she's only 18 and I'm 24 and I want her so bad. I feel like a cuck.
>>
>>25191393
Find a fucking social hobby.
>>
>>25191667
Know of any social hobbies that aren't sports?

Sports are usually separated by gender.
>>
>>25191787
>Any nerd thing.
>Library events.
>Food markets, farmers markets.
>Ukelele lessons at the guitar store.

Pay attention to what's going on around you. There are events happening all the time these days.
>>
>>25191787

Tons of them. You just need to be interested in something.

Wanna get fit? You can do YOGA. Girls love YOGA and all girls that do YOGA regularly have tight bodies.
>>
>>25191813
Thanks for the suggestions. I've been to a few events in my city (one of them was a library event) and nothing has changed. Guess I need to continue to reach out whatever ways I can.

Thinking of getting my learner's license so I can finally go to bars with proper ID. Bars are probably a robot's worst nightmare, but I need to try everything before I give up.
>>
no you're an amazing person

you see an average lifestyle that offers some cheap semblance of happiness without any substance.

im sure if you list the things that have made you happy in your life it would be filled with some pretty neat things
>>
>>25191900
You may even be able to find a girl at a popular gym in your area.
>>
File: ugly men.png (775 KB, 595x892) Image search: [Google]
ugly men.png
775 KB, 595x892
>>25191900
if you're not attractive, 'intruding on their space' and 'objectifying them' while you're both in public is 'super creepy' and makes you a pariah, though, and nothing less will let you meet them.
>>
File: 1443325585774.png (143 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1443325585774.png
143 KB, 255x255
>>25191961
>>25191848
You know what I love about people on r9k? They don't post platitudes or any other meaningless guff. I'm not a attention mongering girl who needs people to dump my feelings onto, I'm a man who wants solutions.
>>
>>25191926
These optimistic assumptions make people feel much worse when they're wrong, since it shows that what they don't have is so fundamental and common that almost everyone can take it for granted.
>>
>>25191321
better than a gf, if it's any good
>>
>>25191321
you have a crush? what are you in middle school? fucking faggot
>>
>>25192045
You know what I love about you? You use the word 'guff'.
No, wait, that's what I hate about you.
>>
>>25192104
can i trust what you say
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.