[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you post in this thread, the next time you wake up you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
If you post in this thread, the next time you wake up you will look like the girl in pic related.

Now what?
>>
No takers? This is not a trick.
>>
Taking a 3 minute nap using my alarm I'll report back what happens
>>
>>25192411
Make sure you fall asleep, anon.
>>
Yes please.

I want to be a girl.
>>
>>25192452
If I woke up as her, I would flirt with insecure guys until they think I like them, and then I'll reject them just so I could break their lonely little hearts. It's something I always wanted to do.

Even in my current form, I think I'd get more satisfaction from rejecting girls that like me, instead of being in a relationship. Bonus points if I ruin their entire month.
>>
>>25192452
Sorry I'm late once I realized it worked I started fingering myself until my older brother caught me. I had to suck him dry before I could come post about the success.
>>
>>25192464
Enjoy your new body, anon!
>>
My inevitable suicide will actually garner attention
>>
>>25191155

Guten tag!
>>
I'd flick the bean for a little while.
Then I'd probably go hit up a LGBT bar and filrt with every half-decent looking woman in there
>>
File: ashley jones.webm (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
ashley jones.webm
1 MB, 426x240
>>25192566
I'd do something like this. For all the shit we give women, beta males are the real problem.

If I could, I'd totally whore myself out online and collect orbiters buying me gifts and shit and paying extensive amounts of money to see me finger myself on camera.
>>
File: DSC_0425.jpg (41 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0425.jpg
41 KB, 540x720
Oh fuck it worked, I'm kind of freaking out right now.
>>
>>25191155
With my new pussy I could finally fund my world empire
>>
>>25191155

ide probably become a twitch whore

hopefully i didn't lose my gaming skills in the process
>>
>>25191155
-- woieoiwe ew wowi woiew ew e
>>
>>25191155
shes not really a QT desu
>>25192381
biggest nose ive ever seen
>>
worth a shot desu
>>
Not a bad deal for living in easy mode desu senpai
>>
I would get fat and go to tumblr and whine about men.
>>
Now it's time to lose weight.
>>
>>25191155
shitpost on r9k

nothing can save me
>>
We could use this to cause some mayhem, I'm in.
>>
What if all women are ex robots who posted into thread like this?

Both are whiny, boring and useless, women winning with their vaginas obviously.
>>
>>25193128
Imagine the possibilities if like 20 anons just suddenly became the exact same woman.
>>
You knuckleheads severely overestimate how easy women have it. The only thing they have it easier in is sexual relationships which, surprise, isn't everything, not even close.

Source: I am a normie who regularly interacts with men and women.
>>
>>25193201

You didn't answerthr question anon.
>>
File: 1450758641347.jpg (123 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
1450758641347.jpg
123 KB, 752x1062
DAE always wish they would have been born as the opposite sex, but doesn't really see themselves as trans?

Like I can't say that I've ever experienced the physical body dysphoria that some transfolk describe. By and large I'm physically comfortable with my male body. But, if I had the choice, I would be a woman. Not because I think it would be life on easy mode, either. Honestly, I think it would be harder.

If it were possible to just snap your fingers and change gender - I would become female and I would stay that way. But I would never consider transitioning IRL - the technology is just not good enough and I could never really pass. And I really wouldn't want to have to deal with the stigma of being visibly trans. Plus, in the long run I want to start a family, and transitioning leaves you permanently infertile. So I've tried to learn to be comfortable living my life as a guy. And by and large I am. Still, on a mental level, I relate far more easily to women than other men. I'm straight and project a pretty masculine image, but a lot of that is the result of consciously suppressing feminine behavior. I have female friends almost exclusively. And I'm fascinated by "girly" stuff and women's clothing/style. If I had the choice, I definitely would have been born a girl.
>>
>>25193201
>Source: I am a normie who regularly interacts with men and women.
You're a woman yourself now that you've posted in this thread. You fucked up, anon.
>>
File: best.png (504 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
best.png
504 KB, 535x535
>>25193245
This. I'd rather become the girl of my dreams than meet her. Girl of my dreams is Kanbaru though so I'd be pretty ero.

I love to read, watch films, and play vidya. And somehow I've always felt that experience would be largely enhanced if I were to do it as a smoking hot woman, instead of just... me.

I'd do all of those things completely naked too.
>>
>>5427975
yeah right.

(although I do find it interesting to think of what could have been)
>>
>>25191155
Probably will keep with my life but with all the advantages of easy mode life.
Will act extremelly childlish in public like I have always wanted to but you never can being a guy because people look bad at you.
Will ask people online to buy me shit online.
Will act like a bro with the few male friends I have.
I dunno a lot of shit comes to my mind to be honest.
>>
>>25193245
>DAE always wish they would have been born as the opposite sex, but doesn't really see themselves as trans?
>Like I can't say that I've ever experienced the physical body dysphoria that some transfolk describe. By and large I'm physically comfortable with my male body. But, if I had the choice, I would be a woman. Not because I think it would be life on easy mode, either. Honestly, I think it would be harder.

I dunno I have felt that way since I was a kid. I saw my mom, aunts and cousins and wanted to be like them. Wear dresses, have long hair, long polished nails, wear make up, play with dolls, I'm into romantic movies, plusies, and a shit ton of feminine stuff. But I like my male body, and never elt any way of dysphoria. And on top of that I'm straight. I don't understand it at all.
>>
File: Anime Girl 88888999999999999.png (117 KB, 482x484) Image search: [Google]
Anime Girl 88888999999999999.png
117 KB, 482x484
>>25191155
Posting so I can transform.
>>
File: Talk to creeps.png (23 KB, 379x215) Image search: [Google]
Talk to creeps.png
23 KB, 379x215
>>25193245
I'm pretty much the exact same way as you, and when I talked to my depression therapist about it I got referred to a gender clinic and have been allowed to get on hormones (which I will never do because I'm a fugly endomorph overaged who has the viking and african warrior genetics).

I don't know if I'm actually trans. I don't care though, I'd much prefer to be a woman and to me that is all that matters. It is a great shame I was born wrong.
>>
Finally I can be the submissive little cum slut I was always meant to be :)
>>
>>25191155
K maightys
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.