[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mfw finally got a date but cancelled it last minute with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: squidward.jpg (52 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
52 KB, 599x449
>Mfw finally got a date but cancelled it last minute with bullshit excuse out of anxiety
SO FUCKING CLOSE YET SO FAR
>>
>>25191020
I used to be the same way back when I smoked weed. I stopped smoking now, I can go on dates no problem. You smoke op?
>>
>>25191553
Nope. Never taken a hit in my life. I just talked to muh oneitis and have another date planned for next week. Wish me luck.
>>
>>25191553
Not OP but I wish I could quit weed. I've been smoking it for six years and I have problems and can't go more than a couple days without needing to buy more. How to quit weed family
>>
>>25191624
Do you smoke constantly ?
>>
>>25191624
It gave me panic attacks so quitting was easy. You probable cant quit because you cant handle the withdrawals, which arent that bad, because its just weed, but just get though that and youll be able to quit.
>>
>>25191608
My first date with my oneitis went great, but I took a few good swigs a whisky beforehand to take some anxiety off me. Greatest idea I ever had.
>>
>>25191624
Literally just stop cold turky. Flush or sell all your weed, destroyed all your parphanila (bongs, pipes) and just chill for 4 days and you'll be good. Your dopamine and serotonin receptors (assuming their not completely fried) will thank you so much.
>>
File: 1446293875790.png (2 MB, 720x1051) Image search: [Google]
1446293875790.png
2 MB, 720x1051
>>25191608
Good luck, stay positive, your frustration is not what you wanna share, although it just shows how much you would like to give affection I guess. If something had hurt you in the past, it's not a thing to have in mind for future relationships. If you dont feel the other is relaxed with you, overcome fear of being humble and comprehensive, as people are affraid to be judged when they're afraid of how not good they thought they are at what they're doing at the moment.
Drugs use is a hull from more than one kind of bad behaviour, it's not a bad behaviour in itself. Show yourself some honesty about why and how do you use drugs and ask yourself "Did you think about doing that" ? Also, be the answer, be the opening gesture to this sick long flowing, scene of spleen, as it just what a revolution at first is eventually.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.