[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT songs that exemplify /r9k/. I went outside and smoked a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1449202381866.png (459 KB, 592x480) Image search: [Google]
1449202381866.png
459 KB, 592x480
ITT songs that exemplify /r9k/. I went outside and smoked a cigarette and listened to Hank Williams and this song hits me right in the feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBpERMkIYlY
>>
Been listening to lots of Chuck Berry lately. "Brown Eyed Handsome Man" is like a genetic folk tale.

>Beautiful daughter couldn't make up her mind between the doctor and the lawyer man
>Her mother told her "daughter,
>go out and find yourself a brown eyed handsome man
>Just like your daddy is, a brown eyed handsome man

Then you consider baseball and scoring and its influence on American vernacular and how the brown eyed handsome man rounds the third, headed for home, winning the game.

Beautiful Delilah's another great study of humanity.

>seen so many guys
>speak so low and mild
>"maybe she will settle down
>and marry after a while"

The truth is out there
>>
File: 1439678462646.jpg (555 KB, 2159x1440) Image search: [Google]
1439678462646.jpg
555 KB, 2159x1440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK8O5UgX8Z8

GET ME OUT OF THIS AIR CONDITIONED NIGHTMARE
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.