[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have horrible room mate >need to get rid of him asap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
>have horrible room mate
>need to get rid of him asap

How do I get rid of this asshole? I don't give a fuck about ethics at this point. My dad is the landlord so it shouldn't be that difficult
>>
I can kill him if you live im Brazil.
I can do it for a really low price.
>>
>>25190598
In America m8 sorry
>>
>>25190578
Make up some bullshit story about drugs or satanism or something and ask your dad how to get rid of him
>>
Find a new roommate so your dad has no excuse not to get rid of him.
>>
>>25190578
Are economics a factor or is your money loose enough to buy supplies?
>>
>>25190709
I got plenty of money
>>
>>25190578
call 911
sound really freaked out
say hes hearing voices and said hes going to kill you and himself
that will get rid of him for at least 3 days
during that time send all his shit to his parents and change the locks
>>
>>25190639
His room is full of bongs and booze and shit and we aren't 21 yet so I could just make my dad come over and look at it
>>
>>25190578
You and your rich landlord dad want to scheme to illegally kick out some innocent dude just because little sonny don't like him? capitalist scum pricks
>>
>>25190578
tell your dad he tried to rape you and you got turned on, and ask to get him evicted before he turns you totally gay
>>
>>25190754
fuck off normie
why don't you try living with a filthy douchebag?
>>
>>25190785
what did roomate do?
>>
>>25190785
You probably should've got to know someone before signing a legal contract to spend majority of the day with them in the same living space
>>
>>25190744
do this
its the best and legal way to do it
>>
>>25190800
doesn't clean up after himself
constantly eats my food and never buys his own groceries. He literally lives off of my food and McDonalds
Has never once done dishes or laundry
Uses all my towels and leaves them dirty in his room and never washes them
Takes my perishable food items out of the fridges and leaves them on the table
His frends come over and go in my room and take things
He sells drugs out of the place
Has never once done any sort of cleaning. All the vacuuming/scrubbing/bathroom cleaning is done by me
Never buys household essentials like paper towels, only uses mine
The list goes on

And yes, I've tried talking about it, it doesn't work
>>
>>25190895
but the shekels anon!
i need shekels
ill sell my mother for shekels, shekels all it matters!
>>
>>25190908
Have you ever told your dad about this? If my father was the landlord that guy would be on the streets.
>>
>>25190728
Buy chlorine tabs and rub them on everything. Your house will smell like fresh semen for a week. Put mouse traps around the house and say you saw a large rodent in your kitchen the previous night if he asks you about them. Have repairmen come at inopportune times but not suspicious times.
>>
>>25190895
I've known him since I was five
>>
>>25190908
>He sells drugs out of the place
like honestly I can't tell who's more retarded .
>>
>>25190937
Somewhat. I'll have a talk with him about it after Christmas
>>
>>25190946
okay mate try to forget about your epic 420 blaze lyfe for a second and realzid that if he gets busted then both me and my dad would get in trouble
>>
just send him to the loonybin retard and get a restraining order because hes schizophrenic
>>
>>25190955
he might go berserk on Christmas and kill you
>>
>>25190985
I hope your retarded ass and your dumbshit father go to jail
>>
>>25190955
>>25190985
If talking with your dad doesn't work, just gather some evidence of the drug-dealing and report it to the police. Just act like it's a new occurrence so neither you nor your father get in trouble. I'm sure the police will be more forgiving if you're willing to get rid of a source of family income for the sake of justice.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>25190578
It' simple, you kill the roommate.
>>
>>25191011
yeah dude 420 legalize it! smoke weed every day!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.