[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to university and I dont know what to study, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: l_421.jpg (15 KB, 304x378) Image search: [Google]
l_421.jpg
15 KB, 304x378
I'm going to university and I dont know what to study, what's a nice degree that'll get me a nice job whit a good pay?
>>
I wonder how many times she's paid a surgeon to laze off her beef curtains, ride the BBC carousel for a few more strains of HPV until her labia "sprout" again. Then she's back to the labiaplasty center for a trimming
>>
File: 1447545089256.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1447545089256.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>25190608
Uhhh ok I guess
>>
Go to the California Maritime Academy and major in Marine Transportation. You'll make 6 figures in your 20s.
>>
File: bacon.png (150 KB, 391x412) Image search: [Google]
bacon.png
150 KB, 391x412
STEM

but if you aren't already interested or talented in a STEM field, you're fucked because it's incredibly competitive and you need good grades to get a good job

source: me, i'm fucked and in so much debt
>>
Depends on how much you want to make. Lots of jobs can get your 50k. Its harder if you want 80k and to not be worked like a dog
>>
>>25190645
What do you do exactly?
>>
>>25190698
Just something that can get me around 60k and won't get me stressed over and want to kill myself
>>
>>25190727
They pilot ships. Every student has to pass a physical and be a part of the corps of cadets but there's no military obligation. It's a small CSU school in Vallejo, and there are some other majors. The shipping industry loves them and pays for equipment.
>>
File: 1445656476520.gif (154 KB, 1200x522) Image search: [Google]
1445656476520.gif
154 KB, 1200x522
>>25190832
Ok do you mind if I ask some questions?
How much does it take to transport something?
Do you need to have a boat yourself?
Around how much do you make a month?
How much does it take to get that degree?
>>
Accounting, Actuary Science, Finance... Anything that deals with managing someone or some business's money. If you have a little ambition and/or you have charisma you can pull down tonnes of cash.
>>
>>25190964
Don't you usually need lots of experience for those jobs?
>>
>tfw want to learn more about computers and programming
>don't really want a CS job
>kinda interested in sys admin or healthcare IT
>want to make good money
>declared zoology major

I don't know what I'm doing
>>
>>25190940
You work for major shipping companies, so you don't own anything. The university has a ship, so cadets have actual experience in the field. And they have control rooms at the university. And the mechanical engineering majors work on an actual ship engine.

It's a California State University, so it's really cheap if you're a California resident.

I took a tour of the school a few years ago, I did not attend.
>>
well idk? chemistry?
>>
>>25190940
At the time I visited, every graduate, not just the MT majors, had 100% job placement for the past 8 years.
>>
>>25191040
>tfw it's too late to send any new apps in now
>tfw Florida
>>
>>25191040
Ok thanks for the info
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.