[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ah hero waves goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11
File: joy.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
joy.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
Well, folks, tommorow is the day. i wake early, drive to a remote wilderness and shoot myself.

thanks to all you fucked up robots for keeping me company in my last months. you were the closests thing to meaningful conversation i ever got.
>>
You do realize god tortures you for 3000 years when you suicide, right?
>>
>>25190529
only 3000? hooray for bible firmware updates
>>
>>25190500
go to the loonybin and kill yourself in said loonybin its a challenge

I came pretty close to doing it I hung myself with my pants by tying them in a slip knot and pulling it real tight
a nurse checked on me while I was passed out and cut it off
the drugs were great tho they gave me shitloads of xanax every time I asked
>>
If you're gonna be an hero at least let us know why.
Honestly I think some people have good reasons for suicide, but you'd better die with not a single regret. Regrets are the only thing keeping me going I guess, there's ge possibility that I can fix them.
>>
>>25190500
good luck anon,hope you find peace
>>
>>25190678
thank you kind sir
>>
What kind of gun and ammunition? Where do you plan to shoot? Maybe take a rope and stool to use while you shoot yourself in case you fuck it up and don't die, at least the rope will finish you
>>
Don't miss! You might end up with an eviscerated face and a lot of pain.
>>
>>25190644
sorry m8 thats a 3 volume book, but i appreciate the thought.

my family are all gone, I've cut my social contacts as best i could, and I've been planning this for a couple years. no regrets.

I prolly seem like a loony, but....feels good man.
>>
>>25190739
12-ga, 00-BK shot. brainstem in the desert, so I'll likely bleed out if I fail to achieve instant death.

not sure how I'd utilize rope & stool in the boonies, but I appreciate your attitude towrds thoroughness.
>>
>>25190813
Oh its the desert I was thinking a forest.
>>
File: sadfrog_feels_guy.jpg (20 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog_feels_guy.jpg
20 KB, 350x267
There's still hope bro, don't do it.
>>
>drive to a remote wilderness

Classy. Not even being sarcastic here, at least you're not leaving an unavoidable mess for somebody else. Enjoy your peace, OP.
>>
>>25190766
yeah, it's high stakes gambling thats for sure.

FWIW I'm set up to do it from behind. gonna bypass the skull and shoot up under it. self destructive genius.
>>
>>25190858
How do you plan to manage that? Did you build a contraption to hold the gun and you pull a string to shoot?
>>
>>25190500
Well if you're still adamant in doing it, don't forget to tie up any loose ends if you haven't already.
>>
>>25190846
I know right? I've paid all my bills and tried to make shit easy for these poor miserable fools. hopefully wild animals will eat my corpse and save bother and expense.

shit nigga, maybe I'm too legit for this world. I'll know soon.
>>
File: deadicated sax player.jpg (26 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
deadicated sax player.jpg
26 KB, 650x432
>>25190845
KEK^233
>>
>>25190883
short barrel, I'm shrek-sized, and I have a sort of metal restraining rail. like I said, I've been planning this shit.

perfect shotgun for self-reduction. I'm tempted to endorse it here and now, but I forgot what model lol.

$200 USD at a local gun show. just sayin.
>>
>>25190898
good lookin out. I've done what I can while maintining my cover story of "getting a job out west" It's....tricky.

I mean I'ts not like I can admit this shit to people in meatspace.
>>
You're not just an hero OP...
You're MY hero!! ^,^
Lead by example!
>>
>>25190500
>you were the closests thing to meaningful conversation i ever got.
>>25190768
>my family are all gone, I've cut my social contacts as best i could, and I've been planning this for a couple years. no regrets.

So you purposely started cutting people off and feel bad about lack of social contact?
This all sounds like a massive waste, your going to off yourself and you can't even explain why you're going to.
>>25191004
actually yes you can i told people for months i was going to off myself if i couldn't improve my life and came really close to doing it. nobody is going to try to stop you if you tell them you're going to do it
>>
>>25190500
If you're truly willing to die, then you have nothing to lose.

Make your death something more than an inconvenience to whoever finds you. Open fire on somebody who actually needs to die.
>>
>>25191004
I know every story on 4chan is a lie, but I would still feel bad if you did this, so don't, please.
>>
>>25191052
you're nuts. nothing you're accusing me of follows from what I said.

I've been cutting off contact to spare them as much pain as I could in my plans. how you cant see this from context is beyond me.

this is not a complainy poor me thread.
this is a goodbye to the only people Ive related to. you are not one of them.
>>
kill jeb bush
hes just as low energy as you and not very protected
suicide via police after
>>
File: cat mack.jpg (10 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
cat mack.jpg
10 KB, 278x181
>>25191117
aww thanks. that's sweet.
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (167 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
167 KB, 960x544
>>25190500
Goodbye m8. I hope you find peace and happiness from this hell. I'll meet you on the other side soon enough, I just have some things to take care of first.
>>
File: lol5.gif (927 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
lol5.gif
927 KB, 250x230
>robots killing themselves
>>
File: sadvader.jpg (107 KB, 590x325) Image search: [Google]
sadvader.jpg
107 KB, 590x325
>>25191249
?? is there a better suited group for this task?
>>
>>25191127
yeah I'm not trying to relate to you, im just interested in why you would want to kill yourself. it's a small world and you have the ability to write why wouldn't you at least scribble down a version of why your story if you're going out?
>>
Well, we are overpopulated so I'm glad you are taking the initiative anon. Best of luck. How are you spending your last night?
>>
>>25191387
smoking weed and writing down my note.
not sleepy for some strange reason....
>>
>>25191481
I'm not sure I'd be able to sleep much either. Thats cool though, I think I'd do the same. Probably watch my favorite films and whatnot. Why leave a note though?

It'd be way better if people thought you disappeared.
>>
>>25190529
Thought it was eternity senpai, infinite punishment for finite sins

>>25191249
Cut myself there, friend

Be sure your life has 0% chance of being tolerable first. The world is your oyster, permanent solution to a temporary problem, all that shit. If not aim correctly and I hope it's pain free. See you in hell, if there is one.
>>
>>25191521
theyll find my car before too long...plus I rent, so It's in part for my landlord, who is really cool.
>>
>>25191387
you're a retard there isn't over population look at a fucking map people just stack up in one little area. takes a real piece of shit to tell someone else to off them self you selfish cunt
>>
>>25191617
woah take it easy, I never told him to kill himself, did I?
>>
>remote wilderness

At least go somewhere there's wifi or roaming internet so you can livestream it for us

very few things get /b/ excited like a good suicide livestream
>>
OP blease no x--((
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Don't drive to remote wilderness tomorrow.
>>
File: 1445726255192.jpg (6 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
1445726255192.jpg
6 KB, 160x192
See you, space cowboy.

I promise I'll shitpost twice as hard to make up for you when you're gone.
>>
>>25190500
why not livestream? afraid of high data charges?
>>
>>25191765
no seriously its so far past BFE theres no signal of any kind.I'd have better luck with carrier pigeons and smoke signals.
>>
>>25191829
how about videotape it (eg set up a tripod etc) and then have someone collect it and upload it (prearranged) before your horribly deformed half eaten corpse is found?
>>
File: 2015-12-22 23.02.11.jpg (24 KB, 428x87) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-22 23.02.11.jpg
24 KB, 428x87
OP i guess you live in US? Getting a gun in my country is hard.

I hope you find peace.
>>
>>25190500
>>25190500
>>25190500
>>25190500
POST STATE LOCAL NEWSPAPER FOR PROOF FAGGOT
>>
>>25190500
Why tomorrow? How far out in advance did you plan this?
>>
>>25190500
what if you someone is gonna give you a great present on xmas day that would make you want to live?
>>
people with suicidal tendencies cannot overcome their problems without help from somebody else so the best thing is you contact a lnic or someone who specializes on these matters,imidiattely.i get why you cut people off from your life,but if you are in a state that you feel so free to end your life,why not take a long journey instead,leave everyhing behind for a while,who knows maybe you find a reason to live again.at least do that,doenst matter it if you got no money or youre afraid,you got nothing to lose,only to gain.best of luck anon,i hope you wont hero yourself.
>>
File: bane_pepe.jpg (58 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
bane_pepe.jpg
58 KB, 680x661
>>25191909
wanted to see the pew pew pew awakens first.
spoiler: anon dies.

been planning it with increasing focus for a couple years.
spent the last couplea years taking care of my mom as she was dying, knowing the whole time I was gonna go soon after. started smoking then lol. so brutal.
>>
>>25191949
its funny you should mention that.

I could never explain the specifics, but I just got an anonymous xmas gift from overseas. no return addy. it had this one thing on the label, which when taken in conjuction with what was inside, made me quite certain I'm on the right path. so weird!
>>
>>25192071
what was it?
>inb4 dragon dildo
>>
>>25191996
if your mom died recently, you should just try to take a year or two to figure out what you want in your new mom-less world. your mood and outlook could change, sometimes you just need time and a fresh perspective
>>
Please don't do it, at least greentext the long story short
>>
>>25190500
So long faggot.
>>
>>25190500
>thanks to all you fucked up robots for keeping me company in my last months. you were the closests thing to meaningful conversation i ever got.
b-but if you an hero...you'll be letting us all down
don't you wanna fight normies in the beta uprising?
>>
>>25192162
i kinda oversimplified earlier, but that's actually what i did. took a year off, did whatever, helped the less fortunate almost every day.

nothing.
>>
>>25191992
It doesn't work like that. I don't know if OP has depression but I'm guessing he does. You fucking lose interest in everything when you're depressed. You only feel worthless and your self esteem goes to fucking zero. You can't feel happiness and feels like you never will again.
>>
>>25190640
what kind of bill do you foot when you go to a psych ward?
>>
File: image.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>25190500
God speed OP, best of luck to you.
>>
Somehow I get the feeling that you're not some bullshit social anxiety kid that just comes here to bitch and moan

I get the feeling that you think rationally, you perceive things as they are, and just got dealt a shitty hand.

Those kids that just pretend they're gonna an hero so that they can whore attention? They definitely should kill themselves. You, however, should hold on just a little bit longer.
>>
>>25190813
You'll die instantly, don't worry. I'm going to kill myself soon, as well. You're not alone in this.

I wish you a peaceful and quick death. Good luck.
>>
>>25192357
>I'm gonna kill myself
>Good luck
>>
>>25192425
>Implying guns are 100% successful
>>
Hahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU KNOW WHY I'M LAUGHING?!
Because you're a little attentionwhore and you're not going to do it. You don't even feel like dying, you have literally zero intention of actually going through with it, no matter what you tell yourself.
>>
>>25190500
OP can you leave a suicide note? Something like "I killed myself because Jews cucked Star Wars."
>>
>>25190898

>tie up lose ends

>8/10 I snorted
>>
thanks all. gonna go lie down. thanks for all the support/kek.

>> final_calvin&hobbes.jpg
>>
>>25192496
Good night, anon. Shame we'll lose someone rational and realistic like yourself but suicide can call even the brightest to its comforting warmth. Enjoy your return to non-existence.
>>
>>25192496
Really neat, doesn't sound like anyone's going to find you, ever. Seeing as this has probably taken you a while, what did you like to do? What kind of person will you have been?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.