[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest condolences to the real "Just fuck my genetics up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: this ugly ass niqqa.jpg (218 KB, 1065x960) Image search: [Google]
this ugly ass niqqa.jpg
218 KB, 1065x960
Honest condolences to the real "Just fuck my genetics up pham" robots on here. A lot of us complain but unless you have major deformities you can at least fake a social interaction. Shout out to my boy baby face anon, for if it wasn't him born that way, it could have been another one of us.
>>
>>25190244
Awww! I just wanna pinch his wittle cheeks!
>>
File: 1449410151118.jpg (25 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1449410151118.jpg
25 KB, 270x270
Anon we know its you, its ok, you dont have to lie to yourself on the internet
>>
>>25190295
Is he not a cutie!?
>>
nowhere near as bad as that other guy in that thread
>>
>>25190244
That's a kid right? He not old enough to be posting right??
>>
what kind of deformities?
>>
>>25190309
I'm actually thankful its not. I come on r9k and bitch and moan a lot but this kid is 19 and school must have been hell for him. I thought my adolescent experience was bad. If i still looked like that at 14 yrs old i'd rope and chair myself.
>>
>>25190309
I'm actually thankful its not. I come on r9k and bitch and moan a lot but this kid is 19 and school must have been hell for him. I thought my adolescent experience was bad. If i still looked like that at 14 yrs old i'd rope and chair myself let alone 19.
>>
>>25190361
If this kid is 19 I'm fucking Hugh Hefner.
>>
This guy could pass as a trap, turn your life around babyface anon
>>
>>25190409
What's his dick feel like? I always pictured it as feeling like a really thick slim jim.
>>
>>25190537
By getting dicked out
>>
>>25190244
i would fuck this kid into oblivion
>>
>>25190244
I thought he was a butch lesbian chick. Play it right, he could get women that are into that.
>>
>>25190244

OP's picture almost perfectly illustrates the "beta-face" condition that i believe is genuinely disruptive to a young man's life and positive socialization. There's a special category that society places the weak+boyish looking males, and it's typically not a category with upward mobility.

I mean, i wouldn't call the kid ugly, but you really can't be otherwise average or below-average with a face like that. I don't look quite like the kid, but i've got a lot of the same "essence" that his face gives off, and it has definitely placed me in disadvantaged beta category (which i would describe as a condition in which people judge you for apparently not contributing/participating enough, while simultaneously and subconsciously disregarding/discounting almost all of your input and actions, regardless of how valid they may be).

Try being short + balding on top of having a beta-face; it makes life VERY difficult and nearly all successes feel like flukes. I'd say in order to overcome beta-face + beta-body, you'd need competition-winning expertise in some high-demand or mainstream respectable skill, or just a really, REALLY charismatic+bullying personality.

When you think of all the people who are even marginally successful in your life, try to honestly assess whether they have beta-face or not. I've definitely noticed a strong correlation between having an intimidating/sharp and-or attractive face and upward social/career mobility.

Beta-faces work in retail.
>>
FUCK THIS SHIT, I LOOK ECACTLY LIKE THAT! WHY? FUCKING WHYYYYYY?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.