[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not kill myself. I mean. as an outisde observer I am a 100%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1448056004535.jpg (420 KB, 702x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448056004535.jpg
420 KB, 702x1280
Why not kill myself.

I mean. as an outisde observer I am a 100% normal guy. I dont live with my parents, I got a good degree and make great money.

But if you live my life. I am 40k in debt, I am told that I am 'Attractive' by males and females. Yet I only date 4/10 max and am miserable most days out of the week.

I come to r9k alot because I identify with you guys. Yet I never poist because I know that you guys would call me a normie scum.

The point of this post is to say that woman cannot be robots. You literally call the shots.

Every single day, I am told that I am attractive by my male counterparts. Yet I watch the hyper attractive 9/10 guys divert the attention of EVERY single female in the room.

Yet all the 5/10 guys look up to me and wonder why I am not happy every day.

My advice is to take the red pill HARDCORE. Get really rich in your 20's-30's and fuck 20's untill you die. Do not fall into the beta male orbiter dream.

If you are not one of these two things in your 20's you will not get pussy on a consistent basis.

1) Rich
2)Hyper attractive (7+/10)

Full disclosure:
I would rate myself as 6/10 and maybe 7/10 at best.

I most definitely have some sort of mental issues based on my shitty upbringing, and I am 100% drunk.

The point of this post is to say that work on yourself. Do not fall into the 'Hurr get drunk every day , dont take college seriously mentality'

If you are a robot or understand what It means to be a robot. Go to school, study hard as fuck, dont party, get a good job. Make money. And fuck young girls later in life.
Woman are woman. They will chase what is easiest in life.
>>
>>25190084
>Why not kill myself.
stopped reading there, just fucking do it or don't stop bitching about shit
>>
File: 1226966.jpg (13 KB, 251x278) Image search: [Google]
1226966.jpg
13 KB, 251x278
>>25190173

ok niggrt vunt titdl
>>
File: Smug Pepe Drugs.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe Drugs.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>25190084
>killing yourself over roasties
Don't make yourself an ultimate cuck. The true redpill is to completely disregard women, not just in terms of relationships but sex altogether. Become enlightened and stop giving into your animalistic tendencies, they will lead you down a long miserable road.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.