[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love most of you faggots. A lot of you are very flawed but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I love most of you faggots. A lot of you are very flawed but most of you have good hearts. Some very cool dudes and vaginas here. Much love. I hope you all feel appreciated
>>
I'm a girl but this post doesn't make sense to me. We're all supposed to be terrible people here.
>>
I feel like a piece of shit and I hate myself. I want to die. Fuck you.
>>
>>25190040
I do feel a little better now, thanks OP, you seem pretty cool too. I hope you're having a good one.

>>25190052
Kek, why announce that you're a girl? In any case, OP is trying to make us feel better. Please don't derail the good vibes with your alleged bagina
>>
Thank you, I do feel a little appreciated

I wish a grill felt your feel for me desu

y-You too
>>
>>25190052
Op is a new fag normal fag faggot
>>
File: problems.gif (2 MB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
problems.gif
2 MB, 250x237
I like to think I'm a decent person at heart, but I'm just a mentally ill autist too broken to see things the way other people do. When I talk to people I'm frequently misunderstood and my ideas, thoughts and feelings are always invalidated because I'm not like "most people". Like I'm some sort of caricature of a human being who exists as some sort of cruel joke, never tobe taken serious. But even that isn't true because there isn't any meaning in suffering.

I really want to believe I am a decent person but I can't.

I love you too OP ;_; sorry for rambling
>>
>>25190052
>>25190094
>>25190117
>>25190122
>>25190142
>>25190196
I know the good vibes is such a faggy millenial thing to say.

But try to love everyone and tell the truth. You're all gonna do great
>>
I like to think of /r9k/ as a growing experience. People like us come here for a reason, and we all take something away from it. It's a cesspool of shit, but it doesn't mean good can't come out of it if you try to find it.
>>
>>25190040

thanks mane

I hope that more good things come into your life, whether through your own hard work or through good fortune. Even the bitterest people here are usually speaking angrily because they're enduring great suffering, so I think we can all learn from each other

I feel energetic because the new year will be arriving soon. I hope everybody gets to have a nice and comfy time next year
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.