[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder if you went to prom or any prom alternatives during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1445385726526.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1445385726526.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
Daily reminder if you went to prom or any prom alternatives during high school you can >>/getthefuckout/
>>
>>25189895
>prom alternatives
like what?
>>
>>25189895
I had the option to, there was this tall jessica biel-looking girl with freckles and long black hair that wanted me to go with her. I totally pussied out and i hate myself for it. I could have been normal i think, if i had went and then went on to college. Fuck i'm such a fuckup
>>
File: 74375436.png (433 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
74375436.png
433 KB, 500x360
I was just chillin with the mates on prom night.

>mfw some dumbasses got caught drunk at prom and had to apologize in front of the entire grade
>>
Stayed at home playing dynasty warriors 3 all night. I guess i can understand if you had a shot at sex but for me there was no purpose
>>
>Tfw I went and won prom king as a joke
>Hot date won prom queen
>She wouldn't even touch me at the afterparty
>She had a threesome with a football player while I got blackout drunk and fell asleep on the floor
>>
>>25189926
private schools have different proms if they aren't co-ed and school dances in general.
>>
>>25189895
a fucking men anon.
>>
>>25189895
>prom alternatives
Does staying home and eating pizza while watching 'That 70's Show' count?
>>
I went to prom with a qt date but she ignored me the entire time

What do you think of that
>>
>>25189895
Stayed home to do ludum dare. My game sucked and I'm ashamed of it, but I didnt want to go and see my ex dancing with some guy I used to hang out with.
>>
>>25189986
How'd she have a threesome with one person famaram
>>
>>25190004

Solid TBQHPHAM
>>
>>25190086
There was another person obviously.
>>
>>25189895
I've never been to a single school dance.

I never saw the point.

I would just spend most of the time in the corner wanting to go home.
>>
>>25190019
I don't know what to think of that.
>>
>>25190086

She fucked him and his date. Thought that was obvious
>>
>>25189895
played halo 3 all night with my older brother while some qt I liked got rammed by band chad

at least we beat the campaign on legendary with the skull that prevents respawning in coop
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 500x297
>>25189895
>tfw went alone
>tfw spent the night being a wall flower
>tfw got made fun of for it
>tfw prom turned me into a robot
It's what I get for trying to be a normie.
>>
File: 1432540987425.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1432540987425.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>asked a girl to prom
>she had a bf

JUST
>>
>>25189895
>had popular gf in senior year, despite having 2 friends
>she is on prom committee, so i have to go, and get to go for free
>i get there, she ignores me.
>wait for my friends and hang out in a corner for an hour or 2
>"win" prom king because of her
>do the stupid dance thing, then she goes away again
>i text her that im leaving
>no response until next day
>go to friends house, play halo 2 and order a pizza
>sitting in his living room, in a tuxedo, playing vidya and eating pizza and wings instead of staying and most likely getting sex
>made the right choice because i still have my friends and i havent talked to her in about 6-7 years
>>
Step your game up. I didn't even attend to my graduation, because I didn't want to see anybody. I just arrived half an hour late, in my regular clothes, got my report card and went home. On my way out I saw my oneitis standing there alone, but she already had sex with at least three different men and the whole school knew it. Now I'm a 20 yo NEET. I don't even care anymore.
>>
What if you went (twice) but did not necessarily have a good experience being there?
>>
>>25190616
Halo 2 is always the best choice, we must be close to the same age, I was in an abusive relationship with xboxlive all through high school.
>>
>>25189895
>Went to prom with female version of eggy
>Danced once or twice
>Chilled with bros all night
>Take her home
>never talk to her again
>>
>>25189895
Didn't even go to high school
Felsgudman
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.