[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys think you have it bad? I was reading a thread where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: sad-rich-man.jpg (518 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
sad-rich-man.jpg
518 KB, 1000x664
You guys think you have it bad?

I was reading a thread where Anons talked about how their dads would walk in and ask them about girls and finding a girlfriend, being a bit sad their son is a loner on the computer.

Now try being me: lots of money from my dad, nice car (mercedes) and clothes, literally given everything and still a lonely faggot.

Dad makes hints "heh anon your benz has a seat for a girl you know :)"

When Im out with my dad in public he rates them and gives me tips to go for them

He wants me to so bad, but I'm just such a failure
>>
>>25189792
Fuck dude I don't even know how to help.
Hope you know it could be worse and it's not too late for you. How old are you?
>I don't know what it's like to have any money
>or a dad past the early teen years
>>
>>25189792
>wah wah wah
>i was given a bunch of shit on a silver platter and that means i have it worse than you

fuck off dude
>>
>>25189792
Anon I am literally homeless without family
You have no idea what it means for it to be impossible to get a girl or a life
Buck up faggot, don't die on adventure mode
>>
What's your problem OP?

Just be yourself.
>>
>>25189821
18, and sorry about your loss senpai :(

>>25189844
Having all these things but literally zero contact with females is pure hell. You don't understand, the materialistic goods just symbolize my failures.
>>
File: 2009-04-29-SpikeLee-thumb.jpg (50 KB, 470x450) Image search: [Google]
2009-04-29-SpikeLee-thumb.jpg
50 KB, 470x450
>>25189883
>18
fami
>>
>>25189910
18 and having no contact with girls is fucking terrible, fuck off

most 14 years olds now a days arent virgins
>>
>>25189883
Literally all you have to do is try one time and you'll get whatever you want
Honestly wtf man
>>
>>25189792
Anon you literally just have to try.
Listen to me.
Make a tinder (or get a girl to go on a first date with you some other way w/e)
Pick her up and the bitch a meal at panda or some shit
Literally hang out and watch TV or something
You don't even need to plan on sexy time. It'll happen half the time anyways
You'll get experience and learn a lot even if it goes poorly, you'll get good things if it goes decently, and you'll make papa happy either way.
Literally dude I'm telling you, just try. It doesn't matter if your first couple tries are awkward failures. Don't be scared. You're 18 and have rich dad genes, I'm sure you're QT.
Just stop being scared and make a tinder or something
>>
File: 1441044426999.jpg (13 KB, 175x345) Image search: [Google]
1441044426999.jpg
13 KB, 175x345
>>25189792
>u guyz dont kno how bad i got. my dad is rich :(

My Dad knocked up my Mom, put her in credit card debt and then went to New Orleans to become a trucker. I have one half-sister I've never met and God only knows how many other half siblings I got. The closest thing to a Father figure I've ever had was my Mom's boyfriend who treated me like shit so much, I threatened to kill him with a shotgun when we were hunting. I would give anything to have a disappointing rich Dad. Count your blessings.
>>
File: TimEric4.jpg (34 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
TimEric4.jpg
34 KB, 425x283
>>25189932
>18 and having no contact with girls is fucking terrible
>>
>>25190075
Thanks man but I seriously find it so hard to do step 1 and get a girl on date, once a girl gives me a chance I can prove myself. but girls show absolutely no interest in me.

The one time I almost had sex was when 2 girls invited me over and I didnt want to be only guy to go so I brought my friend... 1 girl fell asleep later on and I had to listen to my friend fuck the girl for 6 hours throughout the night. I got no sleep, I just cried and listened. It was torture. Needless to say, all these failures has made me extremely quiet around girls.very hard for me to talk to them:(
>>
>>25189792
I'm the guy who made the long post about making a tinder
Also at your age, whether you realize it or not, half the girls are Virgins too and regardless most of them would really like the idea of taking a well-to-do 18 year old boys virginity. I promise. Tell me you'll make a tinder, anon.
>>
>>25190198
Just set up a first date via tinder. You'll be so happy once you do. Like I said, even if it doesn't go ideally you will be so happy the next day. Just do it fucker, I would kill you to be in your shoes
>>
>>25190169
Proof that r9k brainwashes kids
>>
>>25190238
I'll look into it, but bro, there are so many horny 18 year old guys trying to fuck all the decent girls. the chads will beat me on that app too I think

I spend so much time into how I dress and look but most girls would prob rather swipe left me :-(
>>
>>25190198
I bet you were expecting the pussy to be handed to you like everything else in life right?

You didn't work for it like your friend did.

Parents probably spoiled your shit into maximum sissy mode. Mine did and fucked my shit all up.
>>
>>25190297
i fucked an ugly girl my first time on tinder but it was worth cause i got to tell my friends i wasent a virgin any more
>>
>>25190297
Dude you're fucking brainwashed
The memes aren't true
Stop fucking coming here dude, please. If you don't then you really might be fucked. You've already been coming here too long
>>
>>25190306
I'm really quiet naturally so it's hard for me to talk, but I don't expect girls to be handed to me.

I work on my appearance 45 minutes every morning and buy most expensive clothing and do everything I do to seem attractive. Girls are all just repulsed by me tho, it is absolutely terrible. I cant even remember the last female I talked to
>>
>>25190373
Post a pic faggot
Or Kik me one
Getting a bit invested in trying to help you anon
>>
>>25190370
That is true, but I think there is lots of truth here from my experience

>>25190395
i appreciate the help, idk about pic though heh
>>
>>25190133
>I would give anything to have a disappointing rich Dad.
I feel you.
Having a disappointed father around (and rich to boot) beats the fact your father left within weeks of being born out of sheer disappointment in your existence altogether, unable to ever "prove" yourself of value to that fuckface as he's not even around.
It doesn't help being well aware your mother would've had a much better life without your existence aswell, having to raise you alone for a long period of time and whatnot.
>>
>>25190416
Okay. Well I told you in that first post what you need to do in the next couple weeks
Good luck OP
>>
>>25190440
Is this supposed to be some sort of jab at me? Someone is always going to have it worse than you but you have nothing to complain about. At least not about your Father.
>>
>>25190696
If you're OP, I was just sharing feels with the one I replied to.

If you're the one I replied to, by no means trying to jab at you nor claiming I have it worse, just that I can sympathize through having had similar experiences (including the debt stuff, mother's bf treating me like shit ,etc); I was genuinely feeling with you.
I have no desire to try and one-up (or one-down) someone's feels, that's not how I roll.
>>
>>25189883
I lost my v card at 18, literally all you need is a good circle of friends

I used to skate a lot so I was pretty fit and outgoing - you should find a sport or something to keep you active and away from the internet, start working out, and start making friends, and then, you will start having girls flirting with you

it's really easy actually, just focus on improving your physical body
>>
>>25189792
>You guys think you have it bad?

Are you saying you think you are in a worse position than someone who is in the exact same situation as you but without unlimited money? Are you seriously fucking saying this?
>>
>>25192207
so what happened and why are you here now mr successful?
>>
>>25189792
>losing on easy mode
step it up OP
>>
>>25189792
How are you such a failure? You have a parent that has the income to give you literally anything.

When normies say "the only thing holding you back is you" you're who they're talking about.
>>
>>25190198
>I didnt want to be only guy to go so I brought my friend.

why would you even consider something like that? YOU COULD HAVE HAD A FUCKING THREESOME, you goddamn fag.
>>
>>25189792
Not sure if baut or serious
Anyways kill yourself
>>
>>25189792
>tfw you have money but no friends to join a grouprape
why live
>>
>>25192207
>friends

yeah no fuck you dude
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.