[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMBOTS HELP ME PLZ Hey /r9k/, help me out. Im going to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: asano.jpg (10 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
asano.jpg
10 KB, 231x218
FEMBOTS HELP ME PLZ

Hey /r9k/, help me out.
Im going to the met with this friend on the new years eve. He is going to introduce his girlfriend to me, and there is also going to be a female friend of him that i talked a little on Facebook in early 2015. I thought she liked me since she would talk to me on Facebook almost every day but one day she just stopped. We had some high sexual tension conversations on Facebook but we never actually met in person.
So, my question is, how should i behave in the new years eve? Should i try to talk to her a lot, be quiet and only talk to my friend? What should i do?
Please guide me.
Oh, one more thing, im moving from this city 2 weeks after the new years eve, but i would really like to spend some time with her if that is possible.
>>
Giv her the Dik.
>>
pull your cock out and see how she reacts. if she starts touching it you're good, if she or someone else calls the police you should consider leaving
>>
Definitely try to talk to her. What do you have to lose? I doubt it was some conscious decision for her to cut you off; think about it, you stopped talking to her too. Just say "it's really nice to see you again," hug when you first see her, have a few drinks, and maybe go for the kiss at midnight if it seems like she's feeling it.

Really though, if she's interested then almost anything you could do would work. If she isn't, then nothing will. Relax, have a few drinks, and try to enjoy the night.
>>
>>25189779
I'd talk to her but try to keep it casual. If she brings up your Facebook conversation apologize.
>"haha yeah, sorry about that"
If she asks why you're apologizing say you were maybe too forward online or that you're not very good at online friendships.
>>
>>25189827
Im really insecure about this. True, i dont have anything to lose, but i feel bad as fuck when i try these things with a girl and it doesnt work, i feel like shit and go full depression mode for weeks, im really bad at "losing".
Also, the truth is I kinda fell in love with her when we used talk on FB, but didnt say anything, always acted like a normal friend.
And now im afraid of doing this and falling in love again, it would be really bad since i would have to move out of town in two weeks.
Damn im fucked anyway.
>>
>>25189976
Chill out m8. Just think that if she declines you, she's the one who is missing out.
>>
>>25189976

The fact that you even carried on a normal conversation with a girl for several days tells me you're not as far gone as some of the people on this board. Just pick up right where you left off in your friendship. If you're feeling ballsy at midnight and you think she feels the same way, go for the kiss. If you're not, then worst case scenario you've rekindled a friendship with a girl.

Having a friend who's a girl is a terrible first step to making her your girlfriend, but it's a great first step to getting more comfortable with girls in general.
>>
>>25190091
I know this, m8, but this is not how my mind works.

>>25190153
Yeah, im not a robot, im just a normal guy who goes into depression mode for like half the year. I was depressive when i talked to her early this year, so i talked all kind of crazy depressive shit to her, and i think she liked this since she is kinda depressive herself, she has that disorder where she refuses to eat or something like that.
I really liked this girl and felt something special for her but when she stopped talking to me it kinda killed my feelings.
I can talk to girls just fine, im not shy at all, im more of a nihilist.
>>
File: asanoo.jpg (8 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
asanoo.jpg
8 KB, 323x156
this is probably going to be the best moment of my whole year
>>
anymore advices? i really need to talk with someone about this
>>
Fuck off normie reeeereeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.