[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >creepy lonely virgin >interested in arab culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: goodness.jpg (33 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
goodness.jpg
33 KB, 400x398
>be me
>creepy lonely virgin
>interested in arab culture
>learn about interpals through /int/
>meet egyptian qt
>university student in saudi arabia
>get along pretty well
>add him on skype and we cam
>he's fucking gorgeous
>asks me to move to saudi arabia with him so he can show me the country
>i say no at first
>tells me saudi arabia is better than it seems
>really want to go and get out of this shithole

what should I do, bots?

pic not related
:^)
>>
He's going to sex traffic you. Don't do it.
>>
>>25189301
>this shithole

where you from senpai?

also, girl or fag?
>>
>>25189343
This. You'll be in some fat sheikh's bedroom before the end of the week.
>>
>>25189343
This is a more reasonable post than anybody else will post in this thread. If you travel there you are just asking to be sold into slavery.
>>
>>25189360

>where you from senpai
costa rica, my dad is from here, my mom is an american

>also, girl or fag
girl it doesn't matter tho
>>
>>25189301

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious. I hope for your sake you aren't stupid enough to actually buy into it.
>>
>>25189417

i dont know he seems bretty bro-tier and chill

i'd post his pic but i respect him too much
>>
>>25189301
SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF

seriously though if you have nothing else going on in your life and he is going to pay for the ticket, then honestly, why not?

regarding sex trafficking... i dont know, Saudi Arabia is more modern than many people might expect... it depends on if you trust this guy
if you do choose to go, then make sure your parents are aware of the adventure you are going on, and tell them you will call every week guaranteed... then you have some resemblance of safety or at least people that know where you are
>>
>>25189428
can you tell us a little more about his situation OP?

Has he shown you around his house, other people in his life, etc?

Make sure you know exactly what you are getting into if you do choose to go. You don't want to go halfway across the world to find out that he is living with his very strict parents who will kick you out on the street.

how long have you been talking for?
>>
>>25189482

>has he shown you his house
no, i only seen the outside

>how long
2 months

he's a university student who lives alone
>>
>>25189301
lliterally the shittest parts of the earth dont go faggot
>>
>>25189301
Why not just meet him in Dubai or Bahrain and if you think he's legit well your a hop skip and a jump to Saudi
>>
why does everyone respond to these fake roastie threads

jesus christ
>>
>>25189301
arab guys marry non arab girls for only a few years and then dump them. research it. it's really common. It is uncommonf or an arab guy to remain with a white girl long term because he will miss arab girl since they're spoiled by their moms. Your cooking, pussy, modesty, and physicality can't compete with arab girls.
>>
File: 5714996-Mezquita_Exterior-0.jpg (74 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
5714996-Mezquita_Exterior-0.jpg
74 KB, 300x199
Its time to study the holy qur'an robot.
>>
>>25189301
If you are being serious, if you ever decide to leave him do it without telling him until you get back home.

Otherwise if you try to break up with him he will most likely throw acid on you or kill you.
>>
>>25189301
Do it OP.

This is your one chance at happiness.
>>
>>25189747

>implying im white
no.
>>
>>25189762
egyptians don't throw acid you ding dong
>>
>>25189747

Oh sorry, i wanted to add we didnt have sex or romance chats. (at all)
we both find each other attractive but it has never gone further than that.
>>
>tfw no thick Latina gf to impregnate riconquista the riconquista
>>
>>25189791
anything non arab is my implication. research yourself, he didnt' ask you for marraige even? wait. he's going to play you like a puppet. saudi arabia is a hyper strict society and it's ingrained in him .he doesnt respect you if he just wants you to ''move in''
it's illegal for opposite sex to live together without being married which is hwy i assumed that's what he wanted . but not even that
>>
>>25189301
Even if he isn't trying to traffick you, saudi arabia is fucked up in plenty of places. I'm sure theres enclaves of human decency, but the place is an islamist theocratic human-rights nightmare that only gets away with it because it has a great trade relationship with the west and these are all well-documented facts. It is not federally illegal to punish blasphemy with death, executions are primarily public, crucifixion and beheading are still common practice, and you can literally be stoned to death.

So even if he doesn't kidnap you, and even if you are in one of the nicer parts, there will be no national borders and only an hours drive separating you from the shit.
>>
>>25189556
>he's a university student who lives alone
how long would you plan on staying with him? both of you are pretty clear on what this relationship would entail, right?
>>
>>25189301
>saudi arabia
>wants to show you the country segregated by gender
> laws permitting against non mahrams to associate
> flogging, whipping, and hanging penalties for out of marriage relations
lmao
>>
>>25189935

I thought it was friendship honestly or hanging out i dont want sex
>>
>>25190353
>fly me to saudi arabia to live with him
>its friendship i dont want sex
hahaahaahahahhh
>>
>>25190411

soz i meant to show me around
i dont like getting fugged by random men no matter how cute

its paranoia and personal reasons
plz stop
>>
>>25189301

Honestly don't go unless you bring one of your parents with you and make your parents hang out while you go do fun stuff

Claim you aren't allowed to travel alone to foreign countries even if your parents are ok with it

That should get him to reveal his true intentions. If he chucks you as a friend he was looking to bang you. If he's truly a bro, he'll be disappointed but put off visiting plans until it's more convenient for both of you
>>
>>25189394
>girl it doesn't matter tho
>doesn't matter tho
>doesn't matter
>tho
OP if you are this dumb, you deserve everything that's coming to you
>>
>>25189301
Women don't have rights there

>It's paradise
>>
>>25190656

>internet colloquialism means im dumb
you need cancer and your soul is bile and exist in the deepest pits of gehenna
>>
File: 1449837301547.jpg (64 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1449837301547.jpg
64 KB, 640x472
>>25190771
Whatever makes you feel better buddy
>>
>>25189431
Saudi Arabia is straight Wahabi nutjobs, it is literally where ISIS comes from
>>
>>25190353
>i dont want sex
But he does. No way a guy will make that kind of invitatin just to be friends or hang out with you. He probably is already in love with you.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.