[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucked up real bad this semester. Parents asked why I did so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449102247515.jpg (80 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1449102247515.jpg
80 KB, 450x433
Fucked up real bad this semester. Parents asked why I did so bad. Told them it was because the courses were really hard, but I tried.
What actually happened was I lost all motivation to go to class because of crippling depression and hopelessness. Maybe next semester will be better. I'm hoping this qt3.14 I know might be into me. Just texted her and hoping she responds. Otherwise, if she thinks I'm creepy, I will have lost my only friends group. Anyone else in the same boat?

Here. Have a rare pepe.
>>
>>25189077
>did shit in school cus orbiting

deserved it.
>>
>>25189077
Fucking same its sad
>>
>>25189077
Similar situation at the moment. In Japan on 1 year exchange. Got a government funded scholarship that I have to pay back if they are not happy with my progress. First semester went great but since the second semester started I've gradually stopped going to classes and now barely go outside.
>>
>>25191246
Welcome to Fuckedville. Population: (You)
>>
File: 1419581295233.jpg (265 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
1419581295233.jpg
265 KB, 1195x1151
I did good in school, but have other troubles.
>>
It happens OP, but at least take some steps to lessen the depression/anxiety. The method is going to be different for everyone.

That way you don't fuck up again next semester.
>>
>>25191246
You're in fucking Japan, what are you afraid of?
>>
>>25192107
All my classes are with other foreigners only, which I didn't mind at first. Then when the first semester finished literally everyone that I had gotten close with went home. Normally i'm pretty bad at taking the initiative to get to know new people so I pretty much just gave up when that happened. Main reason I stopped going to classes was because 90% of the other foreign students here are Chinese. I fucking hate Chinese people. I try to not be a dick and just ignore them but just the way they speak and behave drove me nuts to the point where I stopped going.
>>
>>25192213
baka gaichin getting absolutely bto
>>
Studying electrical engineering here. I've failed half of my courses this semester. Probably I'll kill myself before graduation.
>>
WHERES MY CHICKEN TENDES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMYS SOBS ARENT CHICKEN TENDES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMYS EAILS AND CRYS ARNET CHICHEN TENDES I HAVE EARNED ALL MY GOOD BOY PINTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.