[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me how things are better than last year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: notwhatimdrinking.jpg (53 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
notwhatimdrinking.jpg
53 KB, 800x800
Tell me how things are better than last year
>>
i don't even fucking remember last year.
>>
>>25188848
except i cant
>>
they are much much worse
>>
>>25188848
I graduated Uni exactly one year ago, I was dating a girl and had a job. Now I have none of those things.
>>
I learned I have bipolar disorder and now I'm getting medication and therapy for it, so I have that going for me.

I am drinking now though, so I guess some things never change.
>>
>>25188848
Things got worse in terms of rung height on the life ladder, but significantly better in terms of the mental health ladder. I learned how to not hate myself and others around me and that feels like an accomplishment. Also it feels like I woke up mentally after a long sleep, which is nice.
>>
>>25188848
I own a truck and a piece of land now. All I have to do is a build a cabin and I've got a fallback shelter for life. No matter what happens, I will always have a place to lay my head. I'm going to chill out there for at least 6 months to clear my head and see if I want to stay out there till the end of my days or if I've figured out how to live in society without being miserable like everyone else around me.
>>
>>25188923
nice pls
>>
>>25188848
They aren't. I just mixed a bunch of shit with cough syrup and what not to forget about it.
>>
>>25188950
till you can't afford taxes and Uncle Sam takes it away, property ownership what a joke. We just lease land from the government.
>>
>>25189189
Even if you rent, you're indirectly paying the property tax for the owner of whatever house/apartment/etc, while simultaneously throwing away the rest of your money into the owner's pockets. I'd rather pay $200 a year in property tax than 800 a month in rent/lease.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.