[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/HomelessPeopleAtChristmas/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: homeless-people-at-christmas.jpg (201 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
homeless-people-at-christmas.jpg
201 KB, 500x334
Sup, faggots.

Anyone else's city completely overrun with homeless people because of the festive season handouts?

I always see homeless people, but there is one on litterly EVERY STREET/SIDEWALK/ATM MACHINE.

>Walk to city
>Get asked for change on every street corner
>I can't afford to give out money as I'm low on funds myself and have to buy 3 for 2 priced gifts for family.
>guy approaches me outside an atm machine
''Got any spare change for a bite to eat, brother?''
>politely explain that I really need to use the small fund I have to buy gifts for the family, with the single cash note I have.
>he looks confused
''well can I have that cash in your hand?''
>politely explain again, with more anxiety this time
''I really can't I'm sorry, but I can give you this coupon for a free Big Mac at McDonald's, if you like buddy?'' it was in my pocket from last week.

Mfw, he tells me to ''go fuck myself'', and spits on my shoe.
>>
>walk to city

Fucking normalgaf
>>
>>25188764
It took me 2 hours.
>>
>>25188714
Crackhead Jeremy was outside the mall yesterday, absolutely racking it in.

He be making it rain with dat change
>>
Yea. Nyc here. Homeless are fucking everywhere, but there seem to be even more in the last 3-4 years for some reason.

I used to volunteer doing food banks and soup kitchens for homeless. Most are ok, but some of them are ungrateful entitled shits who act like you're complete scum for not bending to their every whim. It's fucking disgusting. Made me stop volunteering because it pissed me off so much.
>>
>>25188714
Oh fuck I would've pulled the trigger right then and there
>>
>>25188846
New yorker here.
I got mugged when passing the Sangertown Square Mall by a homeless guy who previously saw me in a liquor store.

He stole 4 dollars, cigarettes and two beers.
>>
I work at the shelter and cannot wait for this week to be over. I'm working overtime and killing myself trying to keep up with all these volunteer fucks who THINK they're being charitable because one day of the year they over-saturated the homeless with a fee select things they need. Fucking kill me please. I love my job otherwise.
>>
File: Jack-Frost-smirk.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Frost-smirk.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
Some of you guys are alright. Don't be homeless this winter.
>>
>>25188984
The PC college kids in my town arranged a ''facebook homeless charity day''

Apprently they filmed themselves giving food and money to homeless people and expected everyone to suck their dicks afterwards.
>>
>>25188714
OP you fucking fag people don't be homeless for handouts. It's fucking winter, people are miserable in places with good weather, near death in places with bad. People doing it for handouts are beggars and panhandlers you moron.
>>
>>25189038
yeah, this area has a high hobo population, El Nino is fucking them hard
>>
Is it wrong to get drunk and pay homeless people outside bars to fight one another?
>>
Nope, rarely see homeless in my city. I think most of them are typically downtown of a nearby major city.
>>
>>25188714
I live in a fairly affluent upper middle class area.

The homeless fucks have invaded every storefront. They pretend to be collecting money for their "charity", but they're much pushier and dirtier than people from legit charities.

I even saw one group surround and pretty much trying to mug some shopper exiting the store.
>>
>>25189123
>El Nino is fucking them hard
Why are liberals against building the wall if it could help the homeless shitheads they love so much?
>>
>>25189206
El Nino is a weather pattern caused by warm water in the Pacific you fucking idiot. Nothing against Trump's policies, but I can see why the guy appeals to you.
>>
File: lezbo smile.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lezbo smile.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>25188981
You a Uticafag?
>>
>>25188846
The joys of living in a major city with a major homeless/degenerate problem.

Vancouver here.
>>
>>25188777
just two?
>>
>>25189241
Sup bra
>>
File: 1450082295955.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450082295955.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>25189328
I'm from New Hartford. I literally grew up down the street from that shitty mall. Moved away as soon as I could.
>>
File: NightoftheLivingHomeless05.jpg (70 KB, 720x556) Image search: [Google]
NightoftheLivingHomeless05.jpg
70 KB, 720x556
>Pic related
>London, at the moment
>>
>>25189230
Do you honestly think it's not the Mexicans' fault for creating El Nino and sending it over here to wreck havoc like everything else that comes from Mexico?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.