[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 5'7 alpha male Chad anything Pic is me., I get pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 595593.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
595593.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
Ask a 5'7 alpha male Chad anything

Pic is me., I get pussy every weekend.
>>
whats it like being short?
>>
5'9 Cyborg here who gets pussy every now and then. Why do you come to r9k?
>>
Why are you on /r9k/?

Original.
>>
WHY THE FUCK YOU LYING

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING
>>
>>25188707

well not everybody can have cool glowing martian eyes like you do, chad.
>>
>>25188707
whats it like being shorter and more inferior than the regular 6ft+ chad?
>>
>>25188707
what's it like to be a braindead who doesn't study aerospace engineering in a top 10 university?
>>
What is it with white guys and tattoos? I see it more and more when I walk around in the city. Half of them have those tribal looking tattoos that you would see on an Islander and they just look so stupid on a white person. It doesn't make them look any tougher. Tattoos are good for one thing: letting you know that you should avoid that person.
>>
5'7 isnt even that short
>>
>>25188707
>5'7
>alpha male Chad
Kek, pick one little man
>>
>>25188831
>there are around 1000-2000 engineers in your year
>multiply that with all the universities in the world
>multiply that by like 50 years for each graduating class
>all are as smart or smarter than you
>not realizing you're not a special snowflake after all
>>
Do you need any help reaching the top shelf?

I can give you a piggyback ride if you need one, little buddy.
>>
>>25188831
where do you go young man?
>>
>>25188707
you are very cute and have an alpha aura around you, you should visit fit more though.
>>
You're an adorable little guy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.