[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-hey guys Why was my college experience so bad and different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: feelcrying.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelcrying.png
39 KB, 645x773
H-hey guys

Why was my college experience so bad and different from the others?

I feel like I really just missed some pretty important part of life.

Everywhere I look

>people in college make a bunch of super friends
>not just classmates, but actual friends, they go out, have drinks, make parties, have house meetings, all that shit
>they become tight as shit
>not only in college but even at the gym you see people being all friendly to each other and having social groups.

meanwhile me

>never made any "big" friend on college.
>only had maybe 1 friend there, and he was just a classmate, we never went out to do anything or shit like that
>its not like I didnt tried, always spoke to people, joked with them and shit, but I was never made part of their circle.

Same shit happened at the gym, and the 2 jobs i've had.

>what did i do wrong?
>>
>>25188490
Did you ever ask your friend to go out drinking/anything?
>>
>>25188508

Yeah, not in a gay way. I suggested many recreational activities and he always refused.
>>
any insight?
>>
>>25188490
Maybe if you talked to people you would have made friends. I hardly talked to anyone so I hardly made any friends.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.