[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know there are people that can tell if they need to wipe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ftv_girls_anal_finger_07.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
ftv_girls_anal_finger_07.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1064
Did you know there are people that can tell if they need to wipe or not, just by the feel of waste coming out?
How the fuck do I gain this ability?
>>
I'm constipated most of the time so my shit comes out rarely and its hard as a brick and doesn't stain at all. One safety wipe is usually enough.
Wet shits are unwipable, stop being american and shower/use bidet like a civilized person
>>
>>25188358
If you're constipated often go to the grocery store and buy Bragg's Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother. 2 spoon fulls in an 8 oz glass of water will make you shit within five minutes. It's also great for you. It gives you a lot of energy and focus, and is supposed to help you live longer.
>>
>>25188487
Why do you know this? Do you have bowel issues from eating uncooked tendies?
>>
>>25188487
If it is so great than why doesn't everyone do it? Why haven'the I heard of this before?
>>
>>25188874
I've taken apple cider vinegar before, shits nasty, but it works. You can use it on your skin or just drink it for a whole bunch of benefits. Drink it on a full stomach though, you'll feel icky if you don't.
>>
>>25188306
Finger your ass, your nerves down there havent had very much diversity in what they feel. Whether your asshole gets dirty when you shit has to do with the consistency of the waste, and your hole cant even tell liquid from solid anon.
>>
I know that personally if I need to wipe better my asshole feels very itchy afterwards, is that what you're talking about?
>>
File: 1441426960930.jpg (22 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
1441426960930.jpg
22 KB, 590x421
>>25188306
I sweat from the ass like crazy up to 20 minutes before the dump [even for piss].

I do not know what started this, but I know that I was normal before 25.
>>
>>25190889
Sometimes I stick a screwdriver handle in my ass and rotate it. The ridges feel exceptionally diverse.
>>
>>25191589
I like you. I hope you can learn to feel shitty :^)
>>
okuytuttyy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.