[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post dad-issues >be me >grew up without a dad >when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
ITT: Post dad-issues

>be me
>grew up without a dad
>when he was around he beat my mom and almost killed my baby sister
>he always liked me, though
>almost 1 year old
>me, my mom and my sister move far away from him
>7 years pass
>dad dies
>he was on his way to see us
>he died running off his motorbike almost there
>many years later
>mom tells me I remind her of him when she's angry
>mfw I'm gonna be as shit as my dad
>>
>>25188127
it's not too late to change
>>
>>25188127
Why does he have a nose?
>>
>>25188127
>be me
>No dad
>Never got told any information about him beside the fact he died from an unknown cause outside the country I was born to.
Still question his existence even today. Mom say nothing about him ever. Grew up isolated and fatherless. Had to learn to become a man myself.
>>
>>25188673
Your mom doesn't actually know who your real dad is because she was whoring around and getting gang-banged every weekend

I'm sorry to have the be the one to tell you.
>>
>>25188816
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I feel like I was adopted my whole life consider she had me very young.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.