[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, a continuation on this thread I made a couple od hours ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Dr Bfc Dr NHL dhdcr.png (261 KB, 698x738) Image search: [Google]
Dr Bfc Dr NHL dhdcr.png
261 KB, 698x738
So, a continuation on this thread I made a couple od hours ago. On a train home now, just got my stuff together and left, didn't bother to wake her up to say goodbye. Couldn't find any used panties that weren't fucking disgusting, came in her hair conditioner bottle though.

Not planning to write anything, but I'll respond if she does. If she wants to meet again, it's at my place. Fuck wasting time and money on things like this, ugh.
>>
>>25188110
Learn to fucking greentext
>>
>>25188126
I usually do, actually. Must've slipped my mind this time.
>>
Bumping because I have nothing better to do on the train.
>>
Why did you think this was a good idea to begin with?
>>
You should have talked more before you tried to sleep with her unfortunately
>>
>>25188110
>came in her hair conditioner bottle though

Nice start, but you should've done more.
>>
>>25189079
Just a spontaneous thing, wasn't that expensive and I had some free time, so hey, why not.
>>
>>25189144
jokes on OP, cum is amazing for your hair
>>
>>25190467
That's fine, I didn't do it out of malice, I don't want to fuck up her hair. I'm just turned on by the thought of her covering herself in my cum, and it feels more ok to do after something like this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.