[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you actually able to love a woman who's had her "fun"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: 1444343430527.jpg (65 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1444343430527.jpg
65 KB, 500x417
Are you actually able to love a woman who's had her "fun"?

Could you seriously feel any romantic connection with a woman who's had a "wild" time?

Would you want to settle down with a woman who's "got it all out of her system"?
>>
Who are you asking?
>>
>>25188074

>red
>light blue
>colored toenails
>>
>>25188074
>yes
>yes
>no

The last one is a "no" because those kind of women will never truly "get it out of their systems." They'll decide they want to settle down and have a kid with someone who will take care of them, but eventually they'll want to have a bit of reckless fun again, and being stupid cunts, they'll go out and do it.

The phrase "once a whore, always a whore" exists for a reason.
>>
I don't really care, no

This is a ruse
>>
My gf of four years had sex with two guys before we started dating.

One was her High School boyfriend, and another was a casual hookup after they broke up.

Eh, don't really care. I'm the first guy she's given head to, came inside her, licked her pussy, and more.

It doesn't matter if you're the first (unless it's too many guys, 2 is my limit) it just matters that you're the best she's ever had.
>>
>>25188074
Glad to see shes getting it out of her system ;)
>>
>>25188419
what a cuckold, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>25188419

You sound like the type of guy who'd have sex with her former boyfriends. I mean, what's the difference? Would you??
>>
I could not love a woman. I don't really care for love. Don't believe in it.
>>
It wouldn't be a problem if you were having sex with lots of different women not saying you're wrong but let's just be honest here
>>
>love a woman
Women are incapable of loving you back since they lack basic empathy. This normie meme needs to go
>>
File: 1442702580364.jpg (159 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1442702580364.jpg
159 KB, 900x600
>>25188419
You seriously believe all of that?
>>
>>25188074

I mean, there's the off-chance a drug addict stays sober, but most of the relapse, so no.
>>
>>25188512

I've noticed that more than one reformed PUA did not settle down with the whores they hit up for casual sex, but religious girls who've had very few partners
>>
If she sucks and fucks me like a champion, has no stds, no previous kids, and doesn't cheat on me all is forgiven.
>>
>>25188074
If anything, it makes my dick hard when I think about it.
>>
File: 1410991609214.png (381 KB, 472x475) Image search: [Google]
1410991609214.png
381 KB, 472x475
>>25188074
the toenails
>>
I've been in relationships with a virgin (I was her first) and a "reformed" slut who spent her teens and early 20's whoring it up at raves, but wanted to settle down with ma beta like me.

Both are exes now, but if I had to choose I'd pick the slut. Virgins are so overrated.
>>
>>25188074
Hey, what the hell? That dude's nails are painted.

Anyway, yeah I probably could. I haven't exactly been the purest dude on Earth, and I've been that "fun time" for girl's I'd still consider wife-tier. I've taken virginities. If I can get a pure girl for a wife, rock on. If not, the only thing that matters is future loyalty.
>>
>>25188074
>Are you actually able to love a woman who's had her "fun"?
no
>Could you seriously feel any romantic connection with a woman who's had a "wild" time?
no
>Would you want to settle down with a woman who's "got it all out of her system"?
no
>>
>>25188419
>2 is my limit
>gf has had sex with 2 guys before

sounds like you're rationalize being a cuck there buddy
>>
Why does it matter if she loves you back? I seriously don't get it. Is it a meme? Did I miss a cool new meme and now the joke's on me?
>>
Good to see you Craig. You really fucked my perception up of women. Every time i go on a date with a new girl I imagine cum on her face.. i still try to fuck them though
>>
>>25188419

>my gf certainly didn't lie to me about sexual partners
>nope no sir

She's been railed into bolivia by all sorts of chads bro.
>>
It would be hypocritical of me not to
>>
I've slept with just as many people as her so I don't really care
>>
>>25188818
I've known her since first grade and my town is so small it's not even on the map. Every student in my High School knew every other student's sexual history.

In my experience, be careful with virgins. They either are psychos and are terrible at sex, or they'll lose your virginity to you then get curious about what other things they can do and turn into complete sluts.

I had sex with five girls in High School, so my gf having had sex with two doesn't bother me.
>>
>>25188125
They're all the same woman
>>
>>25188074

It depends what you mean.

I (23 at the time) was talking to a female coworker (24 at the time) about long term relationships, it was morning and we worker at a store in a mall, so there were no customers there yet. She said there is no way shed ever want a long term relationship.

Her: What about you?
Me: Ideally yes. I love to settle down and have a few kids.
Her: That's pretty traditional, anon. Kind of what I expected from you. What I a girl has had a lot of fun in her younger years?
Me: Well her choice to go out, party, and sleep around detracts away from our relationship. It demonstrated that she lacks the character that comes with valuing one's future relationship. Her: (rather annoyed) So what you expect a girl to be a perfect little virgin for you? What about you? Have you waited?
Me: No. I'm saying there is a difference between having a bunch of random meaningless hookups, and having a moment of weakness and sleeping with ones at the time significant other. the first demonstrates that a person doesnt value their future significant other. Like you said I'm a pretty traditional guy, and so I girl like that would probably see me as quite boring. These are standards I hold myself and my significant others to, I would hope they would hold me to them as well.
Her: (still annoyed) So what is your number of "moments of weakness" that youve had? (she did finger air quotes)
Me: i've only slept with 2 girls. One in high school, she was my gf then, and one my freshmen year in of college with a different gf then. What about you?
Her: (still annoyed) Well I like having my fun, so probably around 230 or so if we're just talking guys, about 240-250 if we add girls. Do you think I don't value my relationships?
Me: Well you said you dont want a long term relationship. You know what you want and like I said, you'd probably find a guy like me boring.
>>
File: 1448045638439.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448045638439.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>25188419
>I'm the first guy she's given head to

>he actually believes this
>>
>>25190147
>and are terrible at sex
Am I the only one that just does not give a fuck about how good someone is at sex?
Who gives a fuck? Just like with everything else, you can learn.
>>
>>25188125
Agreed on all points. She will end up cheating on you because she will miss her wild streak. I only date those that never cared about sex so much or don't have much of a sex drive.
>>
Cuck here. My current gf has been loyal to me but she's had sex with over 20 men in the last 4 years. I keep telling her that I'm okay with it. I keep quoting Clerks about the 32 dicks and all that jazz. But I still can't get over it deep down inside. And I think I'll always have anger built up because of it. And there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
File: 10.42MilesOfDick.jpg (102 KB, 780x719) Image search: [Google]
10.42MilesOfDick.jpg
102 KB, 780x719
>>25190893

CONT:
Her: (still annoyed) Yeah. I dont get why you would not want to have fun. When my first bf dumped, i knew i was dont with relationships.
Me: when was that?
Her: Like a month after our HS graduation.
Me: that sucks.
Her: Dont feel sorry I'm much happier now.

Then customers started coming into the store and the convo ended.

I was honestly shocked at her number. pic related.
>>
File: 1449366020026.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1449366020026.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>25190970
>10.42 miles of dick

holy shit my sides
>>
Im too fucking old to give a shit. They fucking bleed from their pussies for 5-7 days. I really dont care at this point.

so yeah
>>
>>25190970
Seriously how does one go through that much dick?
>>
>>25191013
be a typical party girl college alcoholic whore

its more common than you think
>>
>>25188125
This.
Never settle for a whore.
Unless you're a beta cuck, then please settle with a used-up whore so I don't have to deal with them.
>>
/BFofanExSlut/ here
Yeah, she's fucked over 20 guys(similar situation to >>25190959) but she knows what she wants with sex now. She said my dick size is perfect, she knows exactly how she likes being fucked, she can ride my dick like a fucking champion, she sucks like a goddess, and she's not a roastie. She's even down for butt stuff. Out of all the girls I've dated, she's the first girl to let me shove my face into her ass, because she's a confident lover. Yeah, it sucks imagining walking through her hometown and there's a guy around every corner who gives her that look, but we've been together for three years and this is the strongest relationship I've ever been in.
>>
>>25191165
I can't wait for her to cuck you and watch you cry about it later.
>>
File: 1438186464097.jpg (62 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1438186464097.jpg
62 KB, 480x720
Virgins are boring and clingy. Sluts are too unreliable. 2-5 bfs is the sweet spot where she knows what she wants, how to fuck, and won't be on your ass 24/7.
>>
>>25191234
All women are boring though.
>>
>>25191248
Mostly true, but not always. I was talking about in bed, anyway.
>>
>>25191276
Even sluts are boring in bed 90% of the time.
>>
>>25191276
>Mostly true, but not always.
I have never met a woman that hasn't bored me to tears.
>>
>>25191288
Nah, the ones that know what they're doing a great. I fucked this one chick, was good with her tongue she could put the condom on my dick with just her mouth.

>>25191305
Go gay then.
>>
>>25191335
>Go gay then.
Nah, I prefer women.
I don't have to like or talk to them if I just want to fuck.
>>
File: 1344752215349.jpg (36 KB, 293x308) Image search: [Google]
1344752215349.jpg
36 KB, 293x308
>>25191335
>was good with her tongue she could put the condom on my dick with just her mouth.

>This is what normies think being good in bed is
My fucking 16 year old sister could do that.
>>
>>25191363
It was just an example of good tongue skills, buddy. Control your autism. I've been sucked off by a virgin and by whores. The virgin couldn't even get me to cum, while the whores milked me in like 2 minutes. Oral takes skill.
>>
OP posts this thread every day. It's more than obvious he's in the closet, since even when the subject at hand is girls, the only thing he can think of is other men's cocks.
>>
File: 1351941690324.png (482 KB, 500x776) Image search: [Google]
1351941690324.png
482 KB, 500x776
>>25191413
>Oral
What's it like being 12?
>>
>>25191428
>tfw no futabu gf
feels bad man
>>
File: cercei.jpg (112 KB, 485x428) Image search: [Google]
cercei.jpg
112 KB, 485x428
>>25191428
Are you implying getting your dick sucked is for kids?
>>
>>25191487
Yes, I am.
You'd know that if you weren't a normie.
>>
>>25191497
And you'd know you were wrong if you weren't a virgin.
>>
>>25191508
Jokes on you senpai, I lost my virginity when I was 11.
>>
>>25188419
So long as you're the first guy to cum in her none of that stuff really matters imo

I would want the children to be completely ours :'(
>>
>>25191186
>waiting around alone in the hope that someone else will have a bad experience so you can rationalize your meme based monkey trap beliefs

That sounds pretty sad bro
>>
>>25191777
>Not getting off on schadenfreude
Kek, look at this normie.
>>
>>25191234
>2-5 bfs is the sweet spot where she knows what she wants, how to fuck, and won't be on your ass 24/7.
*tips chastity cage*
>>
>ex #1
horny 24/7, to a point where I had to tell her to calm down. Also could never cum because of side effects from anti-depressants
>ex #2
Awkward shaped body but she sucked me off 1:2 times I would see her and I would cum in 3 minutes flat
>ex #3
Best overall body shape, best pussy, let me finger her ass while fucking her, but boring in bed(laid still and just let me do whatever to her, hardly ever performed oral or rode my dick)

What option would you guys pick
>>
>>25191849
None.
There's a reason they're all exes.
>>
>>25191854
Well Ex #1 had Bipolar Disorder matched with Dependent Personality Disorder. Ex #2 was just fucking ugly(but boy could she suck cock). Ex #3's depression was so hard that she didn't put any effort into our relationship and ended it because she felt really bad.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.