[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joseph Goebbels was 5'5 and one of the most powerful men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Goebbels.jpg (197 KB, 557x797) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
197 KB, 557x797
Joseph Goebbels was 5'5 and one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany. Hitler even named him chancellor before his suicide. Whats your excuse?
>>
>>25187791
im not in nazi germany or 5'5
>>
im pretty fucking powerful, you don't know who i am.
>>
Joseph Goebbels' goals in life had little to do with his height
>>
The Nazis lost. Also, any 5 foot man can pull out a gun and rape a woman. You're proving literally nothing. The point is women WANT tall men. If you're short then you're what they settle for.
>>
>>25187791
You do realize that the third reich was basically the beta uprising of its time, right? All of that chad "aryan" shit was just something to get the norms on board.
>>
Goebbels was also a genius and didn't stay in his house and post on /r9k/ all day.
>>
>>25187791
I've been to bars, it's easy to get a bunch of entitled drunk jobless germans to make you king.
>>
>>25187826
>the point is women WANT tall men
Wrong. Women want powerful men who people look up to. You're just a loser making up excuses.
>>
Men who can communicate well in any situation can overcome any shortcoming.
>>
>>25187791
>Hitler even named him chancellor before his suicide.

That's not a very valid argument for his power really.
>>
>>25187992
>Women want powerful men who people look up to

Are you saying that short me can be powerful? I'm literally seeing that "filipinos are the most powerful race in the world" image right now while reading your post. Seems like the manlets will never learn.
>>
>>25187992
>Women want powerful men who people look up to.
>who people look up to
Point proven m8
>>
>>25188052
Who was Napoleon?
>>
>>25187992
Wrong. Women want both. As a matter of fact, women want everything, but they will settle for a beta cuck and fuck Chad on the side.
>>
>>25188108
I dunno. I hear he's some midget who did a lot of shit to make up for his lack of height. Sounds like the modern manlet. I doubt Napoleon was any more popular with the ladies.
>>
>>25188108
>le napoleon meme
He was taller than the average Frenchman of his time.
>>
>>25188119
>OP Not even necessarily about getting women but being successful despite shortcomings
>start whining about chads and getting cucked
>>
>>25188108
The average height for men in his time was about 5'6. Now the average is 5'10. Hell Hitler and Gobbels were about average for their time as well.
>>
>>25188108

A guy who now has a complex named after him that's used to describe short men who do things to compensate for their short stature?

How are you helping your point here
>>
>>25187791
>Hitler even named him chancellor before his suicide.
Hitler died in Argentina in the 1980`s
>>
>>25187791
Also
>kevin hart 5'4
>lil wayne 5'5
>kendrick lamar 5'5
>>
>>25188310

>one is a literal clown
>the other two are washed up rappers i.e. no-talent hipster bait shitheads
>all 3 are niggers

Boy do I feel better
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.