[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here wanted to be something and then found out you just didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1450769264994.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450769264994.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Who here wanted to be something and then found out you just didn't have the intelligence and discipline needed to do it?
>wanted to be doctor
>couldn't handle gen chem 2 or calculus 1 and made C's in both
>didnt enjoy studying fir those classes anyway
>really want to make 6 figures at some point so a humanity mahor is out.
>going for a tier 2 degree in accounting hoping to get a CPA license and be a financial manager some where. Already working at Costco so hoping I can move up as I get my degree
>>
>>25187542
Its just I would like to enjoy my career. However I didn't think I could handle the stress of being a doctor and my greed keeps me from pursuing fun degrees like poly sci or psychology.
Hoping I can build a exciting life outside of work in terms of family and travel.
I guess im just scared for the future because I dont know where ill end up.
>anybody else have these kind of feels?
>>
>>25187542
>am 23
>0 fucking clue what to do with my life
>>
>>25187607
See and any kind of meaningful career means that it take 4 to 6 years to get the paper needed to be possibly qualified for it.
Plus all of the costs that school requires, I want a fun degree but need a practical job to make up for all the money I invested in this piece of paper
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.