[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about sexual communism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16
File: sexualcommunism.png (2 MB, 1746x1000) Image search: [Google]
sexualcommunism.png
2 MB, 1746x1000
What do you think about sexual communism?
>>
who /masturbation and solitude/ here
>>
>>25187531
Why do people idealize sex so much?

I get people care because of pleasure/reproduction, but honestly, it is just a waste of time

people can be doing far better things other then putting their penieridoo in a lady's other lips, and even then people are distressed when they aren't getting any

it's so annoying to me
>>
>>25187664

physical release/sex like needing to poop and pee.
>>
>>25187664
Cause sexual desire is what drives us to continue propagating our species.

Yeah it's idealized but then again, good sex with somebody you truly love is a wonderful thing. Not that I'd know that that's like.
>>
File: 1450069404736.jpg (85 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1450069404736.jpg
85 KB, 512x288
Don't care.
2D only for me.
Very keen for sexbots.
If they ban them I will stream my suicide on twitch.
>>
File: erfwe3f.png (46 KB, 1480x375) Image search: [Google]
erfwe3f.png
46 KB, 1480x375
>>25187707
its like this l assume
>>
File: 1449968207904.png (271 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1449968207904.png
271 KB, 512x384
>>25187739
That sounds kinda disgusting.

Why is it that people insist on shitting in front of their SO?
>>
>>25187531
Make prostitution legal and the problem would be solved.
>>
File: 1427694522199.jpg (288 KB, 1280x1705) Image search: [Google]
1427694522199.jpg
288 KB, 1280x1705
>>25187531
So the idea in sexual communism is that nobody can refuse anyone ever? Sounds like a great way to see your waifus cuck you on the reg and get your asshole ravaged by 50 dudes who you can't say "no" to.

The perfect system has already been developed. It's the Feudal peasant system of marriages. You reach a certain age and you are automatically married to a women who you have never met. Everyone gets to experience love, everyone gets a waifu, everyone has a family, everyone has a stable job where they work for themselves. Even if you're incredibly ugly or awkward you'll still get a wife. How is being a feudal peasant not the greatest life ever?
>>
File: 1407361021294.png (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1407361021294.png
34 KB, 640x400
>>25187899
>there are countries where prostitution is illegal
>there are countries where the AoC is higher than 16
Feels great to be shit-posting kangaroo-farmer.
>>
>>25188007
What if I get married to an ugly ham-beast?
>>
>>25188047
what if you are the ugly ham beast?
>>
>>25188081
Then I'd rather pay to fuck 8/10 prostitutes.
I'm not one of those c.u.c.k.s that falls for the "love" meme.
My dad's been divorced twice.
>>
>>25188023
>>25187899
I don't see how this would solve anything.
If you just want to get your rocks off then I suppose prostitution is fine despite the other person probably hating your guts. But I think other people want something more than that.

Regardless if we think about prostitutes as some non-human other it would be fine for society but these are real women. Mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, lovers. How would you feel if these people were prostitutes? If you'd not prefer it then why allow anyone the opportunity to ruin themselves?
>>
>>25188047
Find the good in her and love her despite that.
You're just as likely to be the ham-beast and to some degree you can change her.
>>
>>25188146
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>How would you feel if these people were prostitutes?
I.....what?
>>
>>25187531

I think that rant is inane, based entirely on stereotype and conjecture and representative of no more thought than five minute's worth.
>>
>>25188137
>I'm not one of those c.u.c.k.s that falls for the "love" meme.
I feel sorry for you but I don't think you believe that. Or you simply haven't had the opportunity to love.

>My dad's been divorced twice.
What a weird thing to say. You sound like a 12 years old.
>>
>>25188166
>Just learn to love her brah
>Ignore that hideous face
>She'll change AFTER you're married
>>
>>25188146
You're a fucking retard
The law has never prevented prostitution
>>
>>25188177
I mean the people who's relations I listed in the previous sentence. I didn't know how to say that.

Basically how would you feel if your mother, sister, daughter, wife, and/or lover was a prostitute.
>>
>>25187664
they just feel inferior bc they're unable to get it no matter how much they want it, so they develop a massive complex about not getting laid and it becomes part of their identity
>>
>>25188203
He was married for 20 years the second time.
Did the whole 'love' thing for a long time and then my ma cheated on him and divorced him.
Divorce rates continue to rise and you're still hear spewing this garbage about 'love'.
>Haha you sound underage :^)
Ebin.

>>25188230
I wouldn't care. My sister has sex with her bf in the other room while I'm home.
I don't consider it much different.
>>
>>25188216
If making laws ever stopped anything we'd never need courts.
Murders, thefts, rapes, and all other assortment of crimes happen every day. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't have laws against them.
>>
>>25188230
most women nowadays fuck enough random men you'd think they were prostitutes so i wouldnt care. at least prostitutes dont do it for the fun of it
>>
>>25188047
back in the day most people were fit

chances are pretty low you get a fatty although she may have an ugly man face but thats OK
>>
File: 1432755720523.png (171 KB, 374x285) Image search: [Google]
1432755720523.png
171 KB, 374x285
>>25188263
>Did the whole 'love' thing for a long time and then my ma cheated on him and divorced him.
Seems perfectly reasonable.

>Divorce rates continue to rise and you're still hear spewing this garbage about 'love'.
This is just factually inaccurate

>My sister has sex with her bf in the other room while I'm home.
Gross

>I don't consider it much different.
You really wouldn't consider having sex inside a longterm loving relationship different from her selling herself on the street corner to men for money.

Alright buddy. Enjoy your life.
>>
File: tip.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>25188360
She fugged him after the second date.
You seem to live in some sort of weird anime fantasy realm where you think that people still have a shred of modesty left.
Take off the fedora and grow up senpai. The real world is a disgusting place.
>>
>>25188292
At the very least sluts do it out of fun and spontaneity. Even if love isn't involved they there's still a bit of soul in it.

Nothing sucks the good out of anything more than cold self-interested rationality.

It's like the difference between a drunk who drinks because he is always happy vs a dunk who always needs a drink because he is sad. The latter is rational in his drinking and is all the worse off.
>>
>>25188422
If I'm a fedora then you're an edge lord. Most people believe in love.
Sluts are bad but nowhere near as bad as prostitutes. I don't see any reason to continue the decline.
>>
File: helmet.jpg (395 KB, 926x558) Image search: [Google]
helmet.jpg
395 KB, 926x558
>>25188428
>Nothing sucks the good out of anything more than cold self-interested rationality.
>cold self-interested rationality is a bad thing
You are a c.u.c.k, a faggot and loser.
Kill yourself.

>>25188455
>If I'm a fedora then you're an edge lord.
Guess which one of us is right, kiddo.
>>
>>25188428
i'm not fun or spontaneous. why would i want to fuck a vapid woman who thinks of nothing but her own own pleasure? prostitutes are female robots. truly kindred spirits to me
>>
File: 546666646.gif (667 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
546666646.gif
667 KB, 500x375
>>25188479
This poster is bro-tier and we would be good friends.
>>
>>25188479
>why would i want to fuck a vapid woman who thinks of nothing but her own own pleasure
You shouldn't. But at least sex is the goal itself. Using sex to get money degrades both people and the act of sex.

>prostitutes are female robots
I don't know how this is true but if it is then it's all the worse for robots.
>>
>>25187531
It's not completely accurate, but it's not entirely bullshit, either.

The truth is far more complex than that.
>>
>>25188477
>>cold self-interested rationality is a bad thing
It sucks the good out of everything. Mercy, charity, love, faith. Things are only meaningful if they are irrational.

>>You are a c.u.c.k, a faggot and loser.
>Kill yourself.
>>Guess which one of us is right, kiddo.
G8 DB8 M8
>>
>>25188558
don't you have a pedestal somewhere you should be busy standing on? most prostitutes are actually pretty chill and they don't care too much about what they do. you're projecting the feelings of degredation onto them
>>
File: tips.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>25188558
>Using sex to get money degrades both people and the act of sex.
Oh my sincerest apologies good sir.
I didn't realize this was a Christfag thread. I'll be on my way.
Good luck with summoning the bearded freak in the sky.
>>
>>25188638
>they don't care too much about what they do
Well that's the problem isn't it. They couldn't care at all about it.

Sex for money is like doing charity but only so that other people congratulate you for it, or praying only so that people think you're pious, or being merciful only in the hope that mercy is done to you. It's a cold, rational decision which sucks the soul out of an otherwise wonderful thing.
>>
File: 1428824482397.jpg (117 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
1428824482397.jpg
117 KB, 500x649
>>25187739
That sounds awful. I want a Misaki waifu desu. Romance should be pure
>>
>>25188664
>only christians don't like prostitution
sure buddy
>>
>>25188719
and? r9k isnt a moralfag board. get out
>>
File: 1427757280162.gif (1 MB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1427757280162.gif
1 MB, 400x330
>>25188849
no thanks fag
>>
>>25187531
Couldn't I just convert to Islam and get a qt that way?
>>
>>25189351
>muslim father
>letting their daughter date a white man
You'd also have to wait for marriage for most of them.
In high school they had muslim spy teams that would make sure the daughters acted morally.
>>
the collectivizing of the means of reproduction? kek

abolish sexual hierarchy
>>
>>25188333

>back in the day most people were fit

kek no, women were always relatively more flabbier and fatter than men. dont let the anti-sjw reactionary revisionist history tell you otherwise.
>>
>>25189397
I'm Eurasian, I'm not sure what that'd do to my chances. Plus the fact that they're spied on means there's an increased likelihood that they're pure.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind an Eastern European waifu but I doubt they'd be very loyal.
>>
>>25189446
>peasant women
>fat
Dude being fat was considered attractive back then.
You wouldn't be able to find a fat women.
>>
>>25188007
>be feudal peasant
>married to 6/10 village girl
>rumor says she used to be a tavern wrench at m'lord's castle
>seems to know every knight and man-at-arms
>have nice daughter though
>mfw m'lord took her away to his castle to be trained in the arts of womanhood
>tfw black bread and watered ale for dinner again
>>
>>25189397
they let you if you convert to islam, and yes the muslim spy teams are true.
>>
>>25187664
Virgin autism
>>
>leftists are mostly sociable, promiscuous and degenerate people
When I was in high school and, I remember the normies, jocks and popular kids were mostly Conservative Christians.

The leftists were mostly the geeks, emo kids and neckbeards.

I don't know where all these socially outcast fascist conservatives on the internet are coming from.
Have the rich jocks from high school become washed up and bitter when they realized their high school success doesn't give them shit in the real world?
>>
>>25189537
>>married to 6/10 village girl
not bad

>>rumor says she used to be a tavern wrench at m'lord's castle
Peasants were born and buried on the same plot of land. DnD ain't real.

>>seems to know every knight and man-at-arms
If a women wasn't a virgin on marriage she would be stoned to death. It's why they married people when they were young and live together for life.

>>mfw m'lord took her away to his castle to be trained in the arts of womanhood
This didn't happen. There's no historical record of this ever happening on any sort of level besides random Don Juan types. You're just asking for a revolt if you do this.
>>
>>25188268

>If making laws ever stopped anything we'd never need courts.

I have read some astonishingly stupid things on /r9k/ but you just topped the list.
>>
>>25189940
I was a leftist in highschool. I changed.
>>
>>25189940
In conservative areas the normies are conservative
In liberal areas the normies are liberal

The world is drifting towards liberal. Most normies are mainstream leftists now.
Thus inevitably the social outcasts become conservatives or the other way around (causality is fake anyway)
>>
>sexual communism
so this is going to be like arranged marriages based on some kind of hacked together universal attractiveness scale?
we're going to devalue both men and women into trading objects and take them from those according to their ability and give them according to need?

Sexual communism is idiotic because it would be impossible to enact... economic communism is fully possible.
>>
>>25190020
How exactly?

If simply having a law ever 100% stopped a thing from happening nothing would ever be taken to court. Laws, courts, and police exist to limit the amount of illegal things happening. It's just retarded to say that since something isn't 100% eliminated it should automatically be legal.
>>
>>25190077
This is why we need sexual distributism
>>
>>25188146
Its just work anon, nothing personal.
>>
>>25190218
Yes, that's the problem.
>>
>>25190077
It's actually the opposite. Attraction is something you can judge in literally 10 seconds. Maybe a minute for the girls to judge because they need to talk to the guy.
>>
>>25190581
>It's actually the opposite. Attraction is something you can judge in literally 10 seconds. Maybe a minute for the girls to judge because they need to talk to the guy.
But there is no universal attractiveness scale.

I know you're gonna start shiposting and telling me how there is, but there isn't.
>>
>>25190604
You base it off of ratings by other people.

And I'll shitpost all I want you dumb nigger.
>>
>>25190676
>You base it off of ratings by other people.
So that's what we need for sexual communism to work? Ratings from no less than let's say 100,000 people for every single human on Earth for a universal scale?

Yeah, sounds real doable.
>>
>>25190701
Tinder is already doing it

You can calibrate everyone's ratings based on how attractive the people who passed/rejected them.

It's pretty easy actually.
>>
>>25188007
With Droit du seigneur, the king can cuck you if he wants.
>>
>>25190753
>>You can calibrate everyone's ratings based on how attractive the people who passed/rejected them.
No, it doesn't work like that for Tinder. Women on Tinder will rate many, many as very low (decline) because they are fully aware of the fact that they can easily get (accept/rate highly) men that appeal to their personal/popular taste.

Attractiveness is also highly based in culture, as well. Popular chink culture doesn't find the same things popular white american culture finds attractive.

You cannot make a universal scale.
>>
File: autism_levels.jpg (52 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism_levels.jpg
52 KB, 514x536
>>25190085
Law enforcement officers are exactly what their title implies, they enforce the law. There would be no reason to obey a law if nothing bad came out of disobeying it. Courts are also a part of this enforcement.
You're suggesting we should get rid of laws and just let the courts decide? You could be fined or arrested for anything if that was the case.
>>
>>25187531
>What do you think about sexual communism?

That it's code for: Let NEETs rape my wife and daughter.
>>
Why are you failed normalfags so obsessed with getting laid?
Shit's pathetic if you ask me, especially the ones that put sex on a pedestal on top of being obsessed with it.
>>
>>25191130
human condition, you always focus on basic drives when they are not fulfilled
>>
>>25191655
Pathetic justification too.
>>
File: tumblr_nhc539X4mL1tuzewho1_1280.jpg (254 KB, 1280x832) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhc539X4mL1tuzewho1_1280.jpg
254 KB, 1280x832
>>25191672
this has nothing to do with justifying or rationalizing anything, its purely biology

I consider myself more preoccupied with sex than most people. In earlier times that might have translated into traveling far and wide to forcefully or "consensually" mate hundreds of time, spreading my genetic legacy across the lands. But this same virle libido in 2015, and my rational mind saying I don't want kids at all, and sex is too risky to even deal with, just results in my spending an absurd amount of time fantasizing about sex, talking about it on wapanese catroon forums, looking at arousing media and manually stimulating my genitals
>>
>>25190789
It was a fable. It never happened. No legal precedence.
>>
>>25190822
Of course not. You seem to struggle with basic comprehension.
I'm saying that of course simply having a law will not stop people from breaking therefor we shouldn't repeal a law or question it simply because we find people breaking the law.
>>
>>25189734
no hes right you
autist
source am god
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.