[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 35
File: wojack_bartender.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojack_bartender.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
Post winter woes, holliday heartbreak, December despair, and general feels. What can I get for you?
>>
File: 1448926631354.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1448926631354.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>tfw family didn't invite you over for Christmas
>>
>>25187394
Thats fucked up man, im sorry anon.
>>
Evening again barkeep. Not as comfy as last night, but still doing alright. I'll take my usual NY sour.
>>
>>25187368
I always go into December intending to really get into the holiday spirit, but never end up feeling it, even when I'm playing Christmas music all day and watching Christmas movies, I just don't feel it.

Maybe Christmas isn't the music and movies and presents, but spending time with people who love you?

I hope Santa brings me one of those for Christmas.
>>
going to be 22 in 13 minutes
drinking and listening to grindcore don't give a fuck (i kinda do tho)
>>
>tfw December is the time of year where everyone gets a gf/bf
>except me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'll take a dark rum & coke with a splash of cherry brandy please
>>
Get me a drink and a map.
I must find a new place, because I can't stay here on /r9k/. This is a normie place now, most people here are normies and can't relate to a robot's feelings.

I am just sad. I am 18 years old and never had a gf, I need to talk to robots who are in the same situation as me.
>>
>>25187511
>18 and never had a gf

wew lad what a fucking tragedy
>>
>>25187511
>I am just sad. I am 18 years old and never had a gf

Are you a virgin too?
>>
>>25187527
It really sucks.

>>25187541
Yes.
>>
Double whiskey. Maker's if you have it. Neat, please.

Just working a ton. Last week I did 75 hours. This week is something like 55. Tomorrow is my first day off in nearly 2 months. Drinking tonight.

Both my jobs aren't great. I'm 30 years old and still working in retail and restaurants. I don't really do a lot outside of work. Mostly stream TV shows and play the occasional video game. I've never had much success with women, and I became a wizard this year, although I think I got hit on a few times this year. Doesn't really matter, I guess. I think I might just end up NEET anyway if I can't find a better job and the service industry is all I can do.

If I had stuck with grad school I'd have my PhD by now, but I didn't, and I'm here, living the pathetic life that I live.
>>
>>25187562
You realise that in everywhere but America it's pretty common for people to be virgins at 18? Maybe Australia is ultra-normie too but even here there are a lot of people who go to same-sex schools and only meet chicks in uni.
>>
'Sup Bartender, could I get a Sprite please? I've gotta drive myself home I can't afford to risk driving drunk.

Christmas is one of the more lonely times of the year. No gf to spend it with every year eats at you. How is everything with you?
>>
who tryna wave their trigger fingers on the floor 2nite?
>>
>>25187368
Your finest whiskey please.

In a few days I'll be spending the day with my family. hearing about how everyone is making it, and then, after my younger cousin is done talking about how she is finishing school with straight As and why her boyfriend had his own family to attend to, theyll ask me how im doing.
>why dont you have a girlfriend yet, anon?
what should i even say at this point? Like i enjoy to spend my life in loneliness? should i be flattered theyre implying i have a choice?
>>
File: saddness.png (3 KB, 107x143) Image search: [Google]
saddness.png
3 KB, 107x143
>>25187368
I fucked up. Fucked up bad. There's nothing I can do about it, but it hurts. It may not look that bad to some, but to me this is terrible. I deluded myself into thinking that if I didn't try as hard it wouldn't hurt as bad, but that was a lie. This just doesn't happen to ME. How could a person like me end up like this. I'll probably lie again and say that next time it will be different, but

I'm sorry world; I failed.
I'm sorry family; you were always expecting better from me, but I could never deliver.

Give me the biggest, most poisonous thing you got. I'm dying on the inside might as well be on the outside too.
>>
>>25187394
Well fuck'em then. The F&F is open on holidays too.
>>
I'll take some chocolate milk please. Ya know it baffles me that people prefer regular milk over chocolate. Chocolate just tastes better.

Anyways, I'm kinda in a lonely mood tonight. 2016 is going to be a year of change, and honestly, I'm scared of that. At the same time I'm excited because I'm going to be a completely different person at the end of 2016 than at the start. Well I'll still be me, but the circumstances will be very different. I'm graduating high school in May and starting college next August.

How're you doing bartender? I hope you're doing well.
>>
>come from a sarcastic family
>tell them about my stomach ache when I get back
>dad keeps making fun of me for eating rotten food and various other things
>brother making quips about my alcoholism
>mom is the only cool one
>stuck here until New Years, no alcohol
I'm actually applying to jobs so I can use the interview as an excuse to return back to my apartment. I'm fucking kicking myself for missing a call earlier today. I need some rum.
>>
File: sisters-fag-bf.png (638 KB, 1263x703) Image search: [Google]
sisters-fag-bf.png
638 KB, 1263x703
Just found out my sister's ultra liberal, male feminist, vegan, atheist, hipster fag boyfriend will be ruining Christmas with his presence. How do I cope, robots?
>>
>>25187511
Want to pack up and go? The highway knows my name and she's been calling. I want to just leave everything behind but honestly I am terrified. Not from whats out there but what awaits me when I get back. Almost finished with engineering, haven't seriously looked for any jobs and student loans are going to start accumulating interest soon after I graduate. I just want to see the world but I'm terrified that I'm going to be stuck in some cubicle working the 9-5 life for the next 5-10 years. I'm terrified that I'll become too accustomed to that lifestyle to leave everything behind.

If ever I win the lottery, I'm buying an old beat up car and dicking around north america for a few years living as frugally as possible before buying a motorcycle and travelling from the atlantic to the pacific through europe/asia. I could use a travel buddy for a few days/weeks/months
>>
>>25187462
happy birthday lad.

>>25187683
Try to lure him in front of a train with little cups of starbucks.
>>
>>25187462
Happy birthdat anon <3
>>
>>25187412
>>25187640

Why not. It's not like I have anywhere else to go.
>>
>>25187585
To be honest I don't really care about being a virgin. I can just fap if I want to. What I care is about not having a gf, I want love.

What makes my life worse is that I'm a neet, I rarely go outside and see people. But I'm studying basic mathematics online so I can go to a school in the future. That could make my life better.

>>25187566
Wow that sucks. I'd advise you to study and get your PhD. You will still live about 50 more years, so it's not too late.
>>
>>25187418
I miss how comfy Christmas felt as a kid. Pretty much leading up to thanksgiving and until new year was fucking great.

Now they're just the same as any other months.
>>
File: TheFalconHasLanded.webm (388 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TheFalconHasLanded.webm
388 KB, 1280x720
Turn on the TV check this shit out.

I feel like Elon Musk is the only one moving this world forward.
>>
So how to have presents under the tree when living alone?

Online secret santas?
>>
>>25187683
Stab him 37 times in the chest
>>
>>25187368
Evening barkeep. Another sleepless night here, 6 AM where I live. Laid in bed between 2 and 4, but all these feels won't let me sleep. Been this way for a while now, can't sleep unless I'm drunk or dead fucking tired. At my parents for christmas though, so someone would surely notice me getting drunk every night. Looks like I'll be sleeping every other night while I'm here.
>>
IM TWENTY FUCKING THREE
WHY CANT I GROW A BEARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm 27 years old. During my college years, I had some serious mental health issues. I had trouble controlling my anger and scared a lot of people. I almost made some insensitive jokes and hurt a good number of friends. Needless to say, I lost almost all of my friends. At this point, I only talk to a couple people I knew from that time period.

I've tried reaching out and apologizing to some of them, but most haven't been open to reconciling. I live in a new town, where I know no one. I'm scared of making new friends, but I have a hard time reaching out to old ones for fear of rejection or bringing up bad memories. To make matters worse, my mental health has made it difficult to hold a job and I still live with my parents.

What should I do?
>>
Just a regular old beer mate.

I'm feeling alright about myself now. Made 300 bucks in redbubble money this week which I never expected to happen and I'm feeling pretty decent about being alone as I see all my friends losing their freedoms to gfs.
>>
File: 1373931157071.jpg (63 KB, 391x386) Image search: [Google]
1373931157071.jpg
63 KB, 391x386
could i get some whiskey on the house? whiskey is my favorite. i've been drinking cooking wine because it's the only alcohol i can afford right now.
>>
File: 1281174631099.png (58 KB, 4096x4096) Image search: [Google]
1281174631099.png
58 KB, 4096x4096
I sent her a gift.. I hope she likes it.

Can I just get 3 shots of the cheapest shit you've got, barkeep?
>>
File: 1448387185277.jpg (157 KB, 1536x1157) Image search: [Google]
1448387185277.jpg
157 KB, 1536x1157
>>25187394
You sound like you need a drink.
>>25187416
NY sour coming up. I'm not the same barkeep, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
>>25187566
Double whiskey on the way. You're lucky to have a job, anon. You think I want to be a worthless neet piece of shit? You're dead wrong, family.
>>25187631
Whiskey again. I'm noticing a trend here. Excuse yourself from the table like an adult. It's not what I would do, but it feels like good advice.
>>25187633
Grasshopper on the way. I'm sorry for you, anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>25187683
Be the bigger man and try to have a happy time for the sake of your sister and your family.
>>
File: 1436144973116.png (403 KB, 1600x1939) Image search: [Google]
1436144973116.png
403 KB, 1600x1939
Scotch on rocks

I have to be up in six hours, just finished jerking it to some cam slut, now I have to decide if I want to go to bed or lurk for a bit.

Speaking of that cam slut; I'm not one for brown girls, especially 3D brown girls, but the urge to betray the white race has been strong within me for the past few days. The fuck's up with that?
>>
Kraken with coke please

My coworker told me last year that she's not interested in me, but we're pretty good friends anyways. I sent her a gift and a Christmas card. I hope it at least sways her opinion of me a bit
>>
>>25187669
Chocolate milk it is. You sure you don't need something stronger? It's really not my job to complain to the customers, but I have to say, things could be a hell of a lot better right now. This is not what I thought my life would be like. I guess not everyone becomes the person they once hoped to be.

>>25187674
>I need some rum
Buddy, you sound like it. I had a mother like that, but I felt guilty for being a man-child and tried to distance myself from her so as not to seem over-attached. It's a feel that only our kind seems to know. Hard to be your own person when you're still under her roof. Impossible, even.

>>25187975
I had a friend who had anger issues in high school. He didn't show it very often, just the odd outburst here, the slammed locker there. However he tried to keep it under control, it always popped up from time to time. Anyway, a lot of them have drifted apart and the group has long since splintered and fractured. Such is the way of old friendships. Still, a lot of them are still together and two of them even play dota with me on weekends, which is a kind gesture.

The one who nobody keeps tabs on is our old friend with the anger issues. Only I talk with him. I think you'll need something strong tonight.
>>
>>25188224
B E T A
E
T
A

P R O V I D E R
R
O
V
I
D
E
R
>>
>>25188224
Once in friendzone, always in friendzone.
>>
holy fuck i havent cum in like a week
im staying with family in a no privacy space
oh my god i want to fuck a light socket jesus christ cut my dick off
>>
>>25188239
>The one who nobody keeps tabs on is our old friend with the anger issues

I understand why. I snapped at a lot of friends and said some threatening things while drunk. I'm not sure what to do now...find new friends or avoid socializing until I've had a lot of therapy.
>>
File: General Charles Gordon.jpg (439 KB, 1046x1359) Image search: [Google]
General Charles Gordon.jpg
439 KB, 1046x1359
>>25188350
Here's a tall glass of hot semen. I just realized that I haven't jerked it in a week or more either, but I'm at a loss as to why. I just don't have the urge. It comes and goes. Must be low test.

>>25188078
One scotch on the rocks. You're probably tired of white girls and want to move on to something different. Let it happen.

>>25188031
Have a whole bottle, sempai. Do you know how hard you've just fucked yourself? Goddamn. It's gonna be okay, though. You can count on that. I only hope she doesn't find spaghetti in that box.

>>25187958
They'd notice, I grant you that, but it takes a long time for normies to work up the nerve to say something about it. That's why organized interventions exist. Exploit their indecisiveness for as long as you can.
>>
File: 1411158895833.jpg (27 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1411158895833.jpg
27 KB, 555x555
It's 1 AM and I'm about to go to the gym because I've lost control of my life
>>
File: c&b old fashioned.jpg (294 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
c&b old fashioned.jpg
294 KB, 500x500
Thanks for keeping this place running, stranger.
Old Fashioned, please
>>
File: Falling Star Wojak.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
Falling Star Wojak.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752
Hey, bartender, I'll just have water - with ice.

I'm just glad that you're still well enough to keep the place open; when I found out that you were ill, I cried. Besides Stacy, you're the only human being I've cried over.

In case you need a recap, here's the backstory:
>Be me
>In college
>Have a friend
>Talk sexually with her
>Develop feelings
>Ask her out
>She's not interested
>The friendship becomes awkward
>No more sexual talk

That was just over a week ago - it's gotten worse:
>Be me
>Shit just keeps getting awkward
>In class
>She sits next to me
>Trying to talk sexual again - go back to normal
>She is acting weird
>SheHatesMe.jpg
>Ask why
>She won't tell me, but it's something I've done
>Why must women be so hard to deal with?
>Play the guessing game
>She doesn't like the sexual talk anymore
>Wants to let time heal the wounds

>Last day of college before going home for Christmas
>In class
>Stacy suddenly stops sitting next me
>SheReallyHatesMe.jpg
>Overwhelmed with emotion
>Tell people nearby about how I'm going to kill myself
>Get out of class
>Ask her what's wrong
>She looks at me
>She walks away
>The last thing I said to her was "I'm going to commit suicide and it's all your fault - you should feel bad."
>tfw pretty much everyone knows that I'm suicidal for her
>tfw even my mother knows

What the fuck do I do? I'm thinking of waiting out Christmas and seeing if the "time will heal" meme is real, but I need someone else's view on this - I need your view on this, Barkeep.
>>
>>25188713
Family, you need to chill out. Some cunt shouldn't be causing you this much trouble. Go learn how to cook to get your mind of shit. Find a role model or something. Just don't do yourself in over some broad. Life is SO much more than that, family.

It's all good in the hood, mayne.
>>
>>25188713
Well, just your luck, friend - the bartender's disappeared. That being said, I might be able to grab you a water. And hey, keep your head in there. The world needs more robots. I think.
>>
>>25188713
I think its really unhealthy to claim that you are going to kill yourself to try to get someone to date you.

She doesn't want to date you, get over it. In the future maybe she will change her mind but she probably wont and theres nothing you can say or do to change her mind. Your best bet here is to live your life. Do you. If you improve yourself maybe she will find something about you that she likes, but again, probably not. You improve yourself for YOU, not for her.

>Doesn't like the sexual talk anymore
take a hint bro

Also I don't know if I made it clear, emotionally blackmailing people with your own suicide is NOT cool. You aren't suicidal, you are just a an asshole.
>>
>>25187991
Regular beer. No man should lose his freedom to a woman. I know she doesn't exist, but somewhere, even if only in my mind, there's a girl who was born the old way.
>>25188593
Have a whey protein shake and get lifting.
>>25188614
One old fashioned. Someone has to hear the feels. If not me, then who?
>>25188713
Don't try to figure them out. They understand us about as much as we understand them. You gave me a lot of detail there, most of it unnecessary, but you know what you didn't give me? A reason to sympathize with you. A single detail about her as a person. And protip: Being attractive is not impressive. Drop this girl NOW.
>>
File: The One Who Plays.jpg (125 KB, 1280x678) Image search: [Google]
The One Who Plays.jpg
125 KB, 1280x678
>>25188913
Thanks for the Old Fashioned. And yeah, I gotta agree - the worst people I've ever met were girls who won the genetic lottery and thought they were better because of it.
>>
>>25187368
Gimme a cheap Miller, barkeep. Everything is so empty. I am so empty. I just want to die but yet I don't want to either. I just wanna throw a bag of clothes in my car and drive to the gulf and start a new life by my lonesome.
>>
File: sad frog and feel.png (387 KB, 433x493) Image search: [Google]
sad frog and feel.png
387 KB, 433x493
>tfw birthday is two days after christmas
>tfw its without a doubt the most miserable fucking week of the year for you as it's two major events that remind you what a failure you are
>>
>>25188877
I don't give half a fuck about dating her anymore. I just want all of this to blow over and for us to go back to being friends.

I feel like a controlling asshole, using suicide as a threat. Really, I'm just fucked up in the head (I think it's bipolar - mood swings n' all). I've been constantly apologizing to this girl, but it isn't working. I can't just walk away, I see her constantly at college and it reminds of my numerous fuck ups.

>>25188861

Well, I think he kicked the bucket. Shame... he was the best guy on /r9k/. We'll miss him.

>>25188790

I've got one friend who is willing to hang out with me. I hung out with the guy a few days ago. We talked - and even joked - about Stacy. If this shit doesn't go to plan, Stacy will just become a joke to me.

I want to get my friendship with her back, but if I don't? FUCK HER! I DON'T NEED HER! SHE'S A JOKE!

>>25188913

She's not only attractive - she's got an amazing personality (when she's not pissed at me). I really can't describe it well, but I feel as if I can - and do - tell her anything.

Actually, I overheard her talking about her period so she's probably just taking her period feels out on me. There's still hope, but if I lose any chance of friendship with her, she'll just become a joke to me. I'm ready to move on, but I want to give it one more try.
>>
>ywn spend a weekend building a 1/60 banshee norn with a qt gf
for what reason am i still breathing for family?
>>
File: Vodka and Cranberry.jpg (166 KB, 1425x950) Image search: [Google]
Vodka and Cranberry.jpg
166 KB, 1425x950
The usual, barkeep.
checked for originality
>>
File: Dronning_victoria.jpg (129 KB, 841x1003) Image search: [Google]
Dronning_victoria.jpg
129 KB, 841x1003
>>25188224
Kraken with Coke it is. That Christmas card won't do shit. But it's alright. You're probably like me- the kind of guy who thinks about his actions in terms of percentage. For example
>this card might sway her opinion of me at least one percent to the right, which means there's a chance and the card itself contributes to the chance
>my presence at this party will increase the bond I have with my friends by at least one percent, which means they're not drifting away because I just added at least one percent
Let me tell you, it's arbitrary. Go talk to her.

>>25189015
Cheap Miller coming up. I have the same dream. Move away, reinvent myself, be another person.

>>25189071
>threatens suicide
Clearly, it's the girl who has period feels here. Why are girls so emotional? In all seriousness, I don't mean to make fun of you. Let me just say, pity cannot blossom into love. Not real love, at any rate.

>>25189106
Vodka and Cranberry. Got any feels that neet to be let out?
>>
File: 1274247825518.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1274247825518.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>25188516
>Do you know how hard you've just fucked yourself?
You have no idea.
She is 6000 miles away, has already told me it's over me, months ago. Told me she is back with her ex a few days ago.
I am THAT fucking guy. The footstool pussy.
Why love got to be such a fucking bitch?

Gimme that fucking bottle I wonder if this will kill me so i can stop embarrassing myself..
>>
>>25189145
I don't even want to pretend to be another person I just want to leave my family. I just want to sail. It's all I've ever wanted to do. Get a sailboat and sail into the sea. Maybe drunkenly capsize when I'm sixty-something and never be seen from again.
>>
>>25189145
Hell, when I threatened suicide, I think she smiled a bit.

SHE FUCKING SMILED.

This could mean many things:
>She isn't taking me seriously and thinks it's some kind of joke.
>She's somewhat happy that the "creepy stalker" is going to stop bothering her and off himself.
>She's laughing at how much of a pathetic piece of shit I am.
>All of the above
>>
>>25189145
I keep putting off writing the outline to my novel, but I'm going to sit on her until the early hour of dawn if I have to. Nothing else on my mind, thanks for the VC.
>>
>See super attractive girl
>Tell myself "Actually, she's not that attractive"
>Suddenly her flaws intensify
>Becomes a normal person

Not really a feel, but this a goddamn great way of not spilling pasta around qts.
>>
>>25188913
>Have a whey protein shake and get lifting.

thanks man
>>
>>25189453
>seeing a girl as a normal person
>ever
I'm not there yet. You're leaps and bounds ahead of me.
>>
>>25189469

Retail will do that to you, I'm so good at talking to girls now, the high school version of myself makes me cringe so much.
>>
>>25189464
I thought you'd gone to the gym? You'd better not be taking pictures of yourself in the gym mirror with you're phone an you'd damn well better not be at home.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
> no friends that aren't even more spergy and edgey than you
> no confidence in ability to find tolerable friends
> hate my current group
> they're a drain on my happiness and I feel like shit for being associated with them
> they're possessive and think we're some kind of family, they're irrational and will sperg out if I try to leave
> there is no love here, only misery and fear

I dunno, man. I think I'll just be a misanthrope. Can I get a hot chocolate with vodka in it?
>>
The air is stagnant and oppressive like a weight
My bones shift and creek under the pressure
I cannot offer any resistance as it takes over my bodies estate
>>
>>25189798
Adding to that:
> so dysfunctional my 2d family fell apart

My waifu and I agreed to break it off because I'm a worthless porn junkie who keeps trying to fuck 3dpd women. We stay in touch for the sake of our daughteru, who I love more than anything in the world, but try not to influence too much because I know I'd be a terrible father.
>>
File: 1450475365262.jpg (637 KB, 1544x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450475365262.jpg
637 KB, 1544x1080
>>25189798
I think I know you.
Won't try to pressure you or anything but these are some feels I've had for awhile too. I don't want anyone to like me, only hate me.

If you're part of the group I'm thinking of, I won't sperg out if you leave.
>>
>>25189922
You know a guy named Peter? He's a member of the group, pretty distinctive guy.

If we are in fact talking about the same group, we should get together and discuss what to do. I know the feel of not wanting anyone to like me.

I can't comprehend anyone wanting to be around me for more than a short time and I get uncomfortable when things last longer than a few months. That said, I really don't like these people regardless of whether they like me or not (and while they do seem to like me, again, it's a possessive sort of like, the kind that drains you and makes you feel obligated to chain yourself to the group.)

At any rate, if we're in the same group and you share these feels, I really feel for you. I don't hate these people, on some level I feel bad for them, but I know for my own sake I've got to make a change.
>>
>>25187368
i just moved out of my moms house for the first time
the boss' nephew offered me a room at his apartment since he broke up with his girl. i moved in really quick since i dont have much
the first 2 days i didnt eat. i was so nervous and scared. i felt like i made a huge mistake.
its in the basement and it was pretty cold. i found out there were ants coming out of the wall and i couldnt deal with it
i managed to get rid of the ants for now and ive been eating more too. i bought a clothing rack to hang my clothes and im going to get a small dresser too. im slowing become used to it i think. its not that bad here. it could be so much worse
i am going to move out with my brother in may and not wanting to stay here is great motivation to find a better job and everything.
i think ill be ok
>>
>>25187368
There is only one person that i still talk to from my hometown. She's a qt latina, and when I'm at school she calls me every night, but whenever I'm home, like now for Christmas break, she always flakes out on plans and says shes sick or flat out doesnt respond. She could be sick, but I'm starting to have my doubts. Fuck. I really wanted this one to work.
>>
Hey, Bartender. How ya holdin' up? I hope you're doin' alright. If you're still awake, I'd like a Vanilla Coke. No ice please. And keep my tab open for the next anon who wants a drink.

I'm so confused with women. This girl I had started to get close to over the summer had stopped talking to me a few months ago. But today she started talking to me again. Immediately I welcomed her back into my life, being the loser I am who has no self-esteem at all. We exchange standard "how've ya' been" phrases and she tells me that we should be friends. I ask her what she means by that, and she reiterates that she means actual friends because she's in a relationship. I am so confused and disappointed. I told her that I asked what she meant because I didn't want to have different intentions than her and she apologized and hasn't texted me back since. It's been a little over an hour. I am so confused. Does she actually need a friend and I pushed her away when she needed someone most, all because I'm so fixated on having the ever elusive "qt 3.14 gf"? Was she trying to cheat on her boyfriend? Was she feeling like a cunt and just wanted to let me know what I'm missing out on by telling me that she had a boyfriend and that we should just be friends? Women are weird. Yet I still want to love one. Fuck
>>
>>25187368
>What can I get for you?
how bout a bullet in the brain?
>>
File: endlessfantasy.gif (457 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
endlessfantasy.gif
457 KB, 500x500
>>25190009
Ahh I'm not part of that group then. Either way, I wish you luck in your endeavors.
It'll be harsh, but if its what you really want then you should have no problem accepting what may come.
>>
File: Bullet-to-the-head-highres.jpg (351 KB, 1848x1759) Image search: [Google]
Bullet-to-the-head-highres.jpg
351 KB, 1848x1759
>>25190068
here you go chief
>>
Hey bartender.
came in here a couple weeks back before finals, ended up finishing with one A and two C+'s, and a B in my major. Not super happy but theyre passin grades, thought i was on the road to fail at least one class and pulled it out.

i'll have some egg nog to celebrate
>>
>>25187511
Some of us absorb knowledge instead of projecting it anon.
>>
>>25190113
me too man
took home an a b and c.
thought it was going to be all f's
definitely a nice start to the winter break
i dont even care about my gpa at this point, as long as i pass my classes im happy
>>
>>25187511
when did you get here, 2012?
gtfo newfag
>>
>>25190145
absolute same. I'm at a 2.7 GPA currently, I'mg going to try my hardest next semester to hit up a 3.0 again
>>
File: dr-strangelove-still-580.jpg (75 KB, 580x393) Image search: [Google]
dr-strangelove-still-580.jpg
75 KB, 580x393
Fuck the whole thing.

I just want to snort the insides of some smoke detectors and give myself lymphoma, so I can die without fucking my parents up any more.

I am finding out on my 26th birthday if I get two years in prison. This is half my fault, half my girl's fault, but I can't stop thinking about how much better everything was when I was with her.

I can't drink or do drugs anymore, I don't have anyone to make me smile, and fuck knows I can't make myself smile, I'm just in fucking purgatory.

I hate everything now and I just want to ride a nuke down onto this city Doctor Strangelove style.

And fuck these gift box captchas too.
>>
Wait, what were the bad news that real barkeep broke to us? What's his disease?
>>
>>25190202
He has Hodgekins, his nervous system is eating itself. 12 months tops.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 360x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 360x353
>>25190098
You're right. I hope we can overcome our feelings of worthlessness and manage to get free as we can.

I'm a fucking coward at heart. No two ways about it. We'll see how well I swing this one.

Good luck in yours too. I'll be with you in spirit.
>>
>tfw dropped out of med school

I feel like I will regret this very soon.
>>
>>25190061
Women are angels without any wings.
Oh, very are most peculiar things.
One little woman gets married, you know,
and then she wants to be boss of the show

Wise men say that "three women to every man",
so tell me why do some men stay single all their lives?
Three women to every man. Say, say if you can.
Why can't every man have three wives?
>>
>>25190274
Uh, yeah what the fuck man?
>>
File: 1441414720682.jpg (99 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1441414720682.jpg
99 KB, 786x826
>>25187368
>be in collage
>failing
>dont even go to final exams
>now i cant get money for collage
the biggest fuck up of my life and I didn't even feel anything

on top of that im getting a degree in history
HISTORY?! WTF DO I DO WITH THAT!
why cant i just like math and shit, im so fuck'ed
>>
>>25190061
Vanilla Coke. Sure you can't used a splash of whiskey in that? If you need someone to talk to, then I don't blame you for volunteering to be in the friendzone. Hell, I'd be grateful for a friend of any kind, even if it was just a slave/master relationship with some girl, just so long as it was irl. I'll be here all night, by the way.

>>25190113
Your drink has been paid for by >>25190061. Cheers and congrats on the grades. Someday, this place will be a distant memory. Hopefully, a fond one too.

>>25190223
r9k just felt empty without a feels thread. I wanted to make one to keep things going. Nobody seems to mind, but I don't think I'll do it again. I want the real barkeep to have as much time in the spotlight as he can before he buys it.
>>
>>25190285

Are we not men? In status, are we less than men? Is there something about us that when a woman looks at us, she thinks, "That person is not a man. He is not a brute, he is not athletic or tall or strong. His features are not pleasing to the eye and his voice is unpleasant to the ear. He does not earn a lot of money. He does not have things that would make other men jealous. He is untalented. I do not consider him to be a man"? Is this why so many of us are single? We do not fit the description of a man?
>>
>>25189798
this. fucking this.
I hate my friends, but if i didn't hang out with them i would never get out of my house
>>
>>25187368
never thought i'd be in here like this. but i just broke up with my gf. i guess i saw it coming for a while, but it's still shit. she was terrible at communicating her feelings, was always selfish, and treated me like shit the last time i saw her. i flew out to her place for a week, and she barely fucking spoke to me. she was cold and distant the whole time, never wanted to do anything together. maybe she met someone else, i hope she's happier with them. i asked her about it, and she said that wasn't it, and i know her well enough to be able to believe her. i figure if she had, she wouldn't have agreed to me flying out, would have just said not to. either way, it fucked me up. double whiskey.
>>
>>25190381

Thank you for the Vanilla Coke, Bartender. Yes I'm sure I don't need any whiskey, I'm not a fan of alcoholic beverages, mixed or straight. I can't help but feel that whatever I would have done with this girl would have been wrong, even if I had done the right thing. I do not know if me basically telling her "I don't want to be your friend, I want to be your boyfriend" was the right thing or not. Or if I had accepted her "offer" for friendship, if that were the right thing or not. I guess I'll understand more as time progresses, but it is still very confusing why a woman who had feelings for a guy would try to rekindle a relationship with him while she's dating another man, claiming friendship. I always feel in the wrong.

I think I should head home now and get some shut eye. I'll be back again tomorrow night. Take care!
>>
>>25190381
will the old bartender come back?

thank you for making this thread to fill in
>>
long time friend did't invite me to a trip there almost all my friends are going...
>>
>>25190684
He'll be back. He still has a long time left to live. I'm sure that if he were online, he would have popped in to say something, so at least I'm not stealing what would otherwise be his thread.

Honestly, I don't think I've been a very good bartender whereas he just listened and mopped up the puddles of tears and alcohol. One has to admire his dedication to the task.

>>25190758
This happens to all of us. It's why we're here.
>>
>>25190875
it hurts anon,it hurts
>>
File: Garettmason.png (209 KB, 453x447) Image search: [Google]
Garettmason.png
209 KB, 453x447
>>25190638
The temp agency sent me. Tomorrow night, I'll just be a customer. Or maybe it wasn't my place to be here at all. Either way, I enjoyed it. But I think I like being a customer more anyway.
>>
>Already been a week on tinder
>Absolutely nothing

Am I that unlikable?
>>
My whole life has just been crumbling around me in every possible way. My alcohol and xanax problem finally hit me and i lost the girl by my side who i loved and was my best friend. I accidentally drunk texted her a few days ago and i can tell we'll never be the same. I hate that i need to drink myself to sleep too. I've been seeing a psychiatrist to help me with my substance abuse and bipolar disorder but it's not working and really expensive. Plus i failed my classes this quarter in college and i don't even know what to do anymore. I'm so lost
>>
>>25187368
>tfw another wasted year
>>
>>25187368
Can I get a bourbon family
>>
>>25191115
Just fucking swipe right on everything, and just talk to whoever and build that game up. If still no matches get new pics, if still nothing, go to your nearest gun shop.
>>
>>25187462
Happy Birthday familia
>>
>>25191547
But I'm not attracted to a lot of those girls...
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 541x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 541x600
>tfw got all B's and one A this semester
>tfw a girl gave me a comfy Star Wars blanket and she seemed really excited about giving it to me
>tfw Christmas soon

This is a rare bright spot in my life but I think my parents might be catching on to the fact that I'm depressed since my mom keeps randomly asking me if I'm upset at least once a day when I'm doing nothing that would lead here to believe that or literally just walking through the room.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 857x746
> fall for install Gentoo meme
> go into it knowing it will be a hassle, as I did some research beforehand
> after 4 days I've finally got the kernel compiling

I'm just waiting for some catastrophic error. Send some eggnog with a shitload of apiece run my way.
>>
>>25191581
then lower your standards or just give up on the app
>>
whiskey on the rocks for me.

These are... a bit abstract or at least different feel from what I normally am bothered with.
Just saw the Entourage movie. Fuck, Emily Ratajkowski is hot as fuck.

>that feel when you wiki her up
>that feel when she is younger than you
>that feel when turning 25 in two months
>tfw almost out of your prime and you did fuck all with it
>>
File: 1450797997490.jpg (116 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
1450797997490.jpg
116 KB, 650x632
>>25192410
>tfw woke up at 4 am with bedbug bites

thats it. im gonna kill myself
>>
Gf isn't talking to me, 2 fucking days before christmas
>>
>>25191093
It's hilarious how quickly their 'advanced' facial scanning aged. A lot of recent big AAA games have had way better face work.
>>
I've spent like a week working on this Dark Souls 2 cosplay character only to find that the armor colors clash hard as fuck
I'll take an estus on the rocks undead familia
>>
>>25192798
the thing wasn't how high def it was, it was how their "look at people's faces and be not autistic" thing could actually work.
>>
>finally tfw gf
>tfw not sure I want gf
>tfw might want different gf
>>
>>25192907
That's a horrid feel. I'm sorry. Let me get you a drink
>>
File: 1447080644693.jpg (469 KB, 863x949) Image search: [Google]
1447080644693.jpg
469 KB, 863x949
>boyfriend (I'm a dude too) basically decided to stop talking to me for a month before telling me straight up he didn't want to be with anyone anymore
>two weeks later he has a gf
At least I'm free and have some dedicated internet friends who love spending time with me
>>
>old 460 gtx failed, cousin gave me his old 760 gtx
>old PSU doesn't support the new card
>friend's uncle had an extra 1000w PSU and gave it to me

How the fuck am I such an abysmal failure in life, but managed to make some of the most amazing friends. At this rate my friends will get me a gf and laid before I even talk to a women.
>>
File: 1374302048536.jpg (32 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1374302048536.jpg
32 KB, 704x480
I'm about leave the NEET life and get a job, I haven't spoken to another human being face to face in about 1.5 years so I don't really know how I'm gonna adjust. I hope I can at least find a friend or someone to talk to on a regular basis, I'm so lonely.
>>
File: 2754.png (5 KB, 285x140) Image search: [Google]
2754.png
5 KB, 285x140
>don't have gf
>don't mind, want to focus on myself first
>have absolutely no drive, no will
>lazy as all hell
>don't think I can finish college, let alone find a solid career
>even if I had the desire to finish college, I have no skills or talents to stand out in the work force

My goal is to finally be comfortable in the security of my life, psychologically and financially. I'm running out of time, robots. If I don't come up with a solution soon, I really am starting to think that suicide is my only alternative. Better that than a numb wageslave.
>>
File: 1450811398981.png (261 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450811398981.png
261 KB, 550x550
>tfw no gf

hit me one, barkeep
>>
File: 1447463470364.jpg (104 KB, 325x494) Image search: [Google]
1447463470364.jpg
104 KB, 325x494
>tfw never had a gf to spend christmas with
>>
>>25187394
I want to be you. :^(
>>
qt girl just called me brah
am i fucked?
>>
>>25187368
I literally for the life of me can't find a job that isn't flipping burgers

I seriously think I might be disabled and not be able to work due to extreme nausea

Despite several females best intentions I can't have an intimate relationship with one

I say I'm off the drinks but we all know that's a lie, get me a beer, locally brewed, gotta support small business
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.