[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic things you're doing right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: shrek script.png (170 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
shrek script.png
170 KB, 1366x768
So I found the full script of Shrek online.
I'm currently formatting it because it copy pasted into one big text block. So I'm having to format it more like a script. And I'm planning on posting the entire script on here soon, so I'm having to format it into ~2000 character chunks. Here what it looks like so far.
>>
That is not proper screenplay formatting
>>
I'm writing a new Rosey mommy story.
>>
>>25187277
Yep, anon. That's a pretty autistic thing to do
>>
>>25187277
dude you should use trilby, way better than word for screenplay word processing.

or fucking latex but you're probably too lazy to learn that.
>>
I'm pretty much autistic the whole day. For example, I laugh to myself alot about inside jokes only I'm in on.
>>
>>25187306
I said more like a script. My end goal with this is to have it in 2000 character chunks so I can post it on 4chan
>>
>>25187353
>having to learn a word processor

you should kill yourself
>>
>>25187277
Not sure if it's autistic, but I've begun writing a "Life Analysis Journal", with which I scrutinize every action, and more importantly, every inaction I take, and reason as to why I'm doing it and where it will get me in the end or the near future.
>>
>>25187410
>implying latex is a word processor

Google is like right there, mate. If you knew you were retarded enough to not know what you were talking about, you should've known to do the least amount of research possible before you spew retard everywhere.
>>
>>25187386
oh wow thats pretty fucked man. noone else does that ever. only literal atusisisisstisms. way to fuckin way to go buddy. ya did it. you made it really happen sport. here's the top, here's you, here's r9k. all at the same time champ. good for you
>>
>>25187277
Topshrek TB|-| F/\M
>>
>>25187277
What's Shrek about? Is it good? What's autistick about it?
>>
>>25187443
just went to their website

the third sentence of the introduction says "LaTeX is not a word processor!"

sorry anon ;_;
>>
>>25187277
I'm browsing /r9k/ while wearing 3 pairs of briefs and lying under a weighted blanket.
>>
>>25187441
>not just doing that in your head automatically
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.