[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9K - THE BOOK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1420471029404.jpg (266 KB, 983x750) Image search: [Google]
1420471029404.jpg
266 KB, 983x750
Here's an idea:
Collectively R9K creates book for kids who turn into R9kers.

In this guide would be a comprehensive aid too living as a robot:

How to survive, how to improve, how to live a
/comfy/ lifestyle, what jobs to apply for, what gibmedats you might be entitled too, how to cope with being ugly or autistic.

Also how to cope without a gf - how the sexual market actually works (talk about genetics being most important factor ect).

How to cope with depression, good foods to eat (Sardines, mushrooms ect), lifting/exorcise.

Just some preliminary ideas. What do you think?

Name ideas
> So you're a pepe?
> Being subhuman - a guide
> Less than 7s
> Kill all Normie's, volume 1
> being a robot in 2015

I'm a busy guy but if someone actually makes this who has free time then you'll help all the new Pepe's that need guidance in the strange social landscape of the internet age.
>>
>>25187212

read book
don't move out
study and get job
????
its an unfinished work.
>>
Self bump, this took me a while to type on my phone so pls don't let it slide.
>>
It's a good idea but...
>So you're a pepe?
>Kill all Normie's, volume 1
Now I'm worried that you're underage.

The name of the book should be 2 words at the maximum.

>>25187271
>pls don't let it slide.
People aren't going to respond to an interesting thread like this.
They're too busy responding to another fembot bait thread.
>>
>>25187253
>get job
you spelled gbp wrong
>>
this is the most awful and depresing newfag thread i've seen today

I can't imagine ANYONE who's been here since the board was created back in 2008 willingly embracing "Normies" and "pepe" as the r9k board identity. that shit makes up such a tiny and lamentable fraction of board history.

Please understand that this is meant personally: the entire idea is shit and this thread was made by a horrible person who this board would UNDENIABLY be better without.
>>
There's probably a lot of money to be made from a book like this.
>>25187300
Is 19 considered underage?
I saw a poll that showed most common age on r9k was 18-22.
>>
>>25187430
i hope it gits gud again too but you must admit that prehiro /r9k/ made some DANK memes
>>
>>25187300
I agree, normjes would pick up any book with the name Pepe. How about: Degenerate's Guide
That could act as normie repellant
But if we want to keep le meme part of it, we could use wojak as our model rather than Pepe, as few people other than /r9k/ browsers have any idea what a, "wojak" is
>>
File: 1450321140046.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1450321140046.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>>25187430
OP has good intentions even if he might be a meme-spewing child.

>>25187432
>>25187459
I agree with angry-kun though. Sorry senpai.
Wizchan could maybe accomplish something like this but /r9k/ is just full of people like you now.
There's no point.

Just make a book about meme-posting instead. Call it "The MemeMaster: A guide to surviving middle school".
>>
>>25187516
>people like you
nigga u dont understand how hard i shitpost on this board, this is a new era
>>
>>25187459
> Normie's.repellant
Do you not want too make money?
>>
>>25187212
>I'm a busy guy
If you're a busy guy, you're not qualified to write this book
p.s. reeeee...
>>
the title will be
JUST
>>
>>25187719
HAHAHAHA! AND WE HAVE A PICTURE OF THE BAD HAIRCUT MAN ON THE COVER!
SIMPLY EPIC! HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>25187749
What do you suggest?

maybe
MEME CREEP
>>
>>25187719
>>25187749
>>25187801

"How to be an internet Trolol!" and have a picture of the funny Russian troll singer.
>>
>>25187910
You got the autism bug, son
>>
>>25188048
It was s-satire
>>
File: problems.gif (2 MB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
problems.gif
2 MB, 250x237
fuck society
>>
>>25187543
please go away, this is not your board
>>
There's already a book like this. It's called the cultured anon.
>>
You don't really need a book. Even a pamphlet is too long. A flier is just fine. Don't even need to write any words.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.