[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw eating a sub that was personally handcrafted for me by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
>tfw eating a sub that was personally handcrafted for me by a certified subway sandwich artist

Fellow neets, what do you like to eat for a weekday midnight snack?

Wagecucks need not apply as we all know you're asleep then. Gotta get up early if you want to beat that traffic!
>>
File: neetcomedyhour.png (606 KB, 588x918) Image search: [Google]
neetcomedyhour.png
606 KB, 588x918
>>25187139

Midnight snack? Tenderloin steak with garlic mashed potatoes, accompanied by a glass of red wine.

NEET comedians must be kept well fed after all.
>>
>>25187139
The "subway sandwich made personally for me" gets me every time. I can't make it a sentence in without laughing. This thread is usually the highlight of my shitposting most days
>>
File: 1448330670675.png (887 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1448330670675.png
887 KB, 802x802
>>25187599

And there will be plenty more sandwiches made exclusively for NEETs when Bernie gets elected.
>>
>>25187210
>not eating stuffed lobster with New York strip, thin onions fried in champagne, boiled French green beans in date seasoning and bacon, topped off with a double shot of finely aged whiskey sour

Those neetbux can only get you so much you know

Feels good being a rich fat fuck
>>
File: neetcrop.png (442 KB, 644x667) Image search: [Google]
neetcrop.png
442 KB, 644x667
>>25188053

When the NEET comedy clubs hits the big leagues, you better believe the NEET comedian will be rolling along in the high life.

>whiskey sour

Fucking love those.
>>
>>25188111
Even though I still think you're a filthy fuck, I completely agree with your taste in booze

Gg no ree
>>
File: neetcomedycrop2.png (154 KB, 397x320) Image search: [Google]
neetcomedycrop2.png
154 KB, 397x320
>>25188193

And I think you're a good goy wagecuck, but, I can't deny your good taste in drinks either.

We're not so different, you and I.
>>
>>25188229
Respect

Have fun mooching off me for the rest of your life. Have a drink on me. Enjoy the potatoes.
>>
File: 1442000560431.jpg (18 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1442000560431.jpg
18 KB, 230x230
>>25187139
I decided to take a leisurely midnight ride on my motor scooter, to the Taco Bell drive-thru. I ordered a taco 12 pack, a steak and potato Boss wrap, and two large Baja Blasts. I ate all of it, and drank all of the soda. Just finished the last sip of BB, before I hopped on the chan to see what my fellow neets are up to. Fueled by Mountain Dew, I will play advanced online strategy games, all night, testing my skill and intellect with other genius-level neets. I'm also smoking sweet cannabis from my water pipe, it relaxes me while also further stimulating my imagination and creativity. I may compose another brilliant piece of music, tonight; I moonlight with the local orchestra. Wagecucks don't have the time, dedication or passion necessary for music, they're too tired to master their instruments and fully grasp music theory and composition.
Thanks for the tismbux, wagecux.
>>
>>25187139
I'm enjoying some Northern Neck Ginger Ale, a Virginia tradition since 1926, and a homemade quesadilla.
>>
I got a 30 piece boneless wing box from wingstop. My stomach and ass hurt but I still have 8 left. It's no bdubs but where else can you eat until you're sick on wings for $15?
>>
>>25188053

Sounds like the little wagekek can't even make up foods correctly.
>>
>>25188427
that steak and potato boss wrap is godly, i had one last night
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.