[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get to this place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
File: 1444625212617.jpg (81 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1444625212617.jpg
81 KB, 900x675
how do i get to this place
>>
jet ski across the pacific ocean
>>
They don't want you there, otaku gaijin
>>
Join the Navy senpai. I most likely will end up in Yokohama or whatever that base is
>>
You don't really want to unless you're at least half-Japanese. Otherwise you'll get lots of weird/dirty looks and will be subject to lots of racism.

t. girl living in Japan
>>
>>25187068
MoonwaIk
>>
Slice a portal through the fabric of time with your lotus katana.
>>
I got a penpal and she's paid for me to come out and visit her, it's pretty rad.
>>
>>25187068
USMC
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
What if your black and you wanna go there for tourism
>>
>>25187099

Or more likely Norfolk or San Diego. There's only 1 carrier in Japan so your chances are slim.
>>
File: 0981350981351358.jpg (465 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
0981350981351358.jpg
465 KB, 1000x1502
>>25187068
It's simple anon. They're waiting!
>>
>>25187234

Don't act like a weeb or a nigger and they won't give a shit about you if you're just there to do touristy shit.
>>
>>25187234
you will be stared at more than a loaf of bread in zimbabwe
>>
>>25187068
A simple solution: Born there!
>>
>>25187104
What if I wore a red trenchcoat, wide-brimmed hat, round sunglasses and fake pointy teeth?
>>
http://www.jal.com/

got my frequent flyer card from them and everything. free beer on the flights, great in-flight entertainment system, fairly comfy seats, two meals and snacks. JAL is the based way to travel.
>>
File: burger talk.png (12 KB, 430x721) Image search: [Google]
burger talk.png
12 KB, 430x721
seems like a nice country to just be cozy and alone in
plus the culture seems so bizarre

yet even the most immigrant lenient countries are tough to get into, I'd expect japan to be even harder
though I hear teaching english in japan is an easy way to get there

plus they wouldn't want immigrants and I don't blame them
>>
>>25187665
Apparently they're opening more opportunities for desirable candidates, aka educated white men in good fields.
>>
>>25187246
No they aren't. I'm an STG, if you want to go there I've been told all you need to do is volunteer. Its hard work out there, not everyone wants to do it
>>
File: 1449166299312.jpg (12 KB, 260x267) Image search: [Google]
1449166299312.jpg
12 KB, 260x267
>>25187711
good thing I'm not college-educated nor do I have any skills
>>
>>25187711
Not true, if anything it's harder to get in than it was 20-30 years ago.

There is literally no job Japan can't find native Japanese people to do, aside from teaching English as a native speaker.
>>
>>25187803
But the government does realize the population drop will kill them.

Either they breed the next generation well or wait until they're all dead and the hordes invade the island by force.
>>
If your a weeb and white dont bother
>>
>>25187099
Yokosuka
>>
>>25187068
What does the red dot symbolize? Is it the most populated area or something?
>>
>>25188364
it's the blast radius from the nukes iirc
>>
>>25187068
Drop about 650 USD on a plane ticket and 16+ hours of flight time.
>>
>>25187246

My cousin is in Japan right now; he's in the Navy.

Cant be that hard.
>>
>>25187473
I concur. Have flown with them probably 3-4 times. Highly recommend.
>>
>>25187835
>Either they breed the next generation well or wait until they're all dead and the hordes invade the island by force.

Knowing the japanese, it'll probably be the latter.

If it wasnt for the USA they'd probably be anally raped by China years ago.
>>
>>25188364
the flag
>>
File: 1329621610372.gif (109 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1329621610372.gif
109 KB, 240x240
It's just so fucking expensive. I hate it
>>
>>25187104

Are you gonna tell us your experiences or not?
>>
>>25187835
The latter one alright! Anime and the otaku/neet-life has killed any hope for successful breeding. Japs simply do not compare to the likes of moe/animegurls
>>
>>25187068
By studying like your life literally depends on it.
>>
>>25187068
>how do i get to this place
By watching anime
>>
>>25188364
The red zone is where Fat Man and Little Boy were dropped during the gorilla attacks in Nam... your 1700s Social Studies classes should have covered this.
>>
Actual japanbro here who was born in Kyoto and moved here when I was a kid. I'm white as hell but I've been back a few times:

Japs fucking hate you. They literally hate your love of anime, your pompous attitude, your white face, and everything else about you. They're incredibly xenophobic and moving to Japan will not guarantee you a) employment b) a girlfriend c) a social life.

Give it up. Watching anime doesn't make you fucking Japanese you weeaboo faggots. It's hilarious that you've fallen in love with a country from watching shitty cartoons and nearly the entire population hates you.

Enjoy that. You are not Japanese, you will never be Japanese, and if you ever even thought of moving over there, you'll be hated more than you are over here.
>>
are you rich? if you are not, dont go there
you are going to work like a slave plus women there are real shit, not really like the manga
>>
>>25189429
Is that the weeb version of "Actually I'm a girl and..."?
topcuck
>>
File: LetTheHateFlowThroughYou.jpg (68 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
LetTheHateFlowThroughYou.jpg
68 KB, 494x358
>>25189429
I can feel your hate through the internet, familia.
>>
>>25187104
>lots of weird/dirty looks
>subject to lots of racism
>girl
That's because you're a degenerate mentally ill transcuck.
>>
>>25189429
>moving to Japan will not guarantee you a) employment b) a girlfriend c) a social life.

here's the thing though, I have skills and am fairly normal, I just really like japan

like I have a meche degree from a fairly prestigious university, one that will definitely be known in Japan - I could probably get a job there right?
obviously not speaking the language will make it harder to meet people, but im obviously not there and I am not gonna move for some time, at least until I learn it to an N1 level
>>
>>25189429
they loved to take my money when I was there though, feels pretty superior.

also I don't want to be Japanese at all, I just admire their superior aesthetics.
>>
>>25189429
lol dude chill you're allowed to like a country without being obsessed with it
>>
>>25189429
Jap cUck is actually right.
>>
>>25187068
Bachelors
>>
File: 1438881475704.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438881475704.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1200
japans a nice place to visit for a westerner but a very isolating, lonely and depressing place to actualy live as a foreigner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxBpl0uvg3o

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp_eQuxRzlVp3WfyRwoRx4TWSp0nqsqZx
>>
>>25187068
Half black half japanese here. Been going to see family in japan (mainly around sapporo city) back and forth since I was born.

To all the people weeaboo or not that wants to live in japan dont do it it will be a living hell.

I stayed at my grandparents house so I didnt have to worry about paying bills but I did have to pay for my own food so I got a job at a lawsons right down the street and I hated every single moment.

The pay was shit (best I could find without japanese education) and all of it went to food. Exploring is fun only when you have money to spend and most time I was broke as fuck which means no video games and no clothes and none of that anime bullshit
>>
>>25189819
sounds like you were having problems for reasons not really related to Japan though

if you had money do you think it would be fun? did you like the city at least, like was it comfy?

also just wondering do you look closer to black or japanese? do you consider yourself attractive? is your dad in the navy or something?
>>
File: nairobi-d-black-shinobi.png (232 KB, 470x556) Image search: [Google]
nairobi-d-black-shinobi.png
232 KB, 470x556
>>25189819
but...he was a daimyo
>>
>>25189429
What if I go there and I haven't watched anime since I was 12 and just want to party and fuck nip bitches with my great white cock? Could I be accommodated?
>>
>>25190308

MUH DIK OOGA BOOGA AZM WIMMINZ
>>
>>25190546
Pretty much kek
>>
>>25187085
Thanks for that google
>>
Ik now two girls and a guy that have been living there for years, one got in by applying for a PhD and looks forward to get a job lined up soon, the girls both got some job in Jap companies that eventually demanded they move full time to nipland. From what they've told me some people really hate foreigners, but most are just like everybody else and will like you if you're nice, also knowing the language is an absolute must, don't even think of going without a very solid grasp of it. We're all from Mexico so if they made it you can too and should have less trouble dealing with racism if yoy're white, just be ready for a complete shift in your life and habits because some things are like you chinktoons but almost all of them are not and there's a ton of extremely specific rules and civic dutiee of sorts you'll have to get used to.

Also don't believe 4chins stereotyopes, women are just like everywhere else, some good, some bad, some will like you, some won't.
>>
>>25189429
i dont want to be japanese, mr strawman.
>>
File: 1401343514866.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
1401343514866.png
67 KB, 255x199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU&ref=youtu.be
>>
>>25189017
Cheapest I ever paid for a flight to Japan was 440, no joke. Just gotta find a travel agency and shake em down, or ask what specials are available. They're thirsty for business and you're thirsty for a flight; things can be arranged.

But if you intend to live there, you're kinda fucked unless you teach English, which isn't the best.
>>
Japanese women are fucking shit
>>
>>25192612
Better than nothing, which is what I'm getting here
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japaneseism
>>
>>25187068
Either save up a ton of money or get a job as an English teacher.
>tfw tried saving up money to go to Tokyo for at least a week
>tfw life always shits on me and I have top spend my money
>tfw broke now
>>
File: 1442849758273.png (474 KB, 1246x1558) Image search: [Google]
1442849758273.png
474 KB, 1246x1558
>>25187104
>Otherwise you'll get lots of weird/dirty looks and will be subject to lots of racism.
>t. girl living in Japan
Well thankfully I'm not a 3DPD, I'm not triggered by my surroundings only because I'm menstruating and have no soul.

>>25189429
Who cares? It's just so different and distant place it's alluring in itself.
Also the whole otaku thing originated in Japan in the first place, so even as severe autistic case of weeaboism you could probably find a group of like-minded individuals there.

https://youtu.be/jSbp_4azWlo
https://youtu.be/Od5gmTJJS6c
https://youtu.be/Cz-UQU-Sm0w
https://youtu.be/9HFSAe1gjow
https://youtu.be/NTlDDE8DRAg
>>
>>25189429
>>25194468
I've visited a few times and have a whole bunch of Japanese otaku friends over there. I met a few of them who came here for conventions and then they introduced me to their friends over there.

Anyway, Japanese otaku are really chill once they figure out that you're on their level and not just a clueless weeaboo. It was interesting to watch my friend's friends attitudes change from "oh god, one of these guys" to total bro as soon as it became clear that we could have actual conversations about the currently popular anime and games they actually cared about.

Also, I traveled around Japan alone for a while, and my experience is that younger Japanese people are very friendly and welcoming to normal tourists (as long as you hide your power level), and I was always able to find people to hang out and drink with at bars and the like, but their attitudes are completely different if you actually try to live there or take their women.
>>
>>25187152
Did you do one of those online penpal services? How did you find her?

Do these girls generally think it's creepy for a guy to want to be "penpals" with them? I could easily see some thirsty weebs zergrushing them

I tried an online penpal service for Chinese girls once and it went pretty well for about a month but, over time, they get less interested and stop talking unless you make a concrete plan to go over there and see them (self-funded, of course)
>>
>>25194636
They have tens of millions of single women, foreigners taking a few thousands is the least of their problems.
>>
>>25194682
>Chinese women
>the most spoiled parasitic cunts on earth
They don't count as human.
>>
>>25189429
What about the Russian/slavic people who live in Hokkaido and northern Japan?
>>
>>25195144
That doesn't mean they don't resent it, though.

It's like in America, how Mexicans come and take shitty jobs that nobody wants to do but people still scream about how "they're stealing our jobs!" when none of the people freaking out about it would do those jobs anyway.
>>
>>25195144
Japan is basically a nation of Robots at this point, and even if they'll never get with those women, they still feel like foreigners are Chad coming in to steal them.
>>
>>25195395
those are a myth
>>
I don't think people who want to live in Japan realize that they won't be allowed to enroll in high school again when they get there, instead they'll just be a wageslave, except they'll be a Japanese wageslave which is literally the worst form of wageslave (and the one most similar to actual slavery since they literally work people to death there so regularly that they have a term for it).
>>
being a foreigner in another country is actually better than being a native because you're experiencing something different to what you've seen before
yeah there's chauvinists, but that's something people anywhere have to put up with, and saying everybody who lives on a certain landmass is a certain way makes you no better than them
>>
>>25195795
The only way I'd want to work in Japan is an an employee of a foreign company there. I really like the country a lot when I visit but the work culture is terrible.

I think it'd be cool to be an AP/Reuters journalist over there or something, or really live the weeb dream and be a writer for a vidya blog.

I was in good shape and pretty good looking back when I first visited, and I actually got offered a job that sounded kinda fun while I was there. My friend's friend managed one of the big anime shops in Umeda, and he told me that he'd pay me like $30 an hour to work there while cosplaying whatever big bishounen anime or otome game they were promoting because he thought I'd be a draw for the Fujoshits. That's not enough money to uproot my whole life over and get jerked around by Japanese business, though, and it's also not the kind of job the Japanese government will give you a visa for.
>>
>>25187323
>Alucard reference

this guy
>>
>>25187323
Only if you bite people's necks in a way that can almost be taken as sexual
>>
>>25187085
Snowmobile across the polar ice cap :^)
>>
>>25187068
I'd imagine an airplane might be involved.
>>
>>25187099
Or in Okinawa on your way to the Gulf. Try not to rape anyone senpai
>>
>>25187323
Please confine yourself to Akihabara
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
>>
>>25189429
>Japanese are xenophobic
I lived in Okinawa for 4 years. This is truth. Japanese women are also babycrazy gold diggers if they'll date a whitey.
>>
>>25189566
>N1 level
Riiiiiiiight ...
>>
>>25198068
N1 is babby shit though. Like 20% of the effort you'll have to put in to achieve true fluency.
>>
>>25187104
Do you live in the Inaka or something?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.