[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever tried DMT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: EFWujGQL.jpg (482 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
EFWujGQL.jpg
482 KB, 1252x1252
Has anyone here ever tried DMT?
>>
I tried DMT once, I did not break through but the visuals I saw were beautiful enough to make me cry.

After doing DMT, LSD, DXM, and lower doses of shrooms, I'm terrified to even smoke weed after a horrible trip I had eating 7 grams of shrooms which I was not prepared for.
>>
>>25186873

I want to but don't have means to obtain it.
>>
>>25186873
ll6lardicrvrljvq
>>
>>25187258
ll6lardicrvrljvq
Sorry wrong #
>>
Two of my friends have done it and I'm pissed I didn't get to do it with them.

In due time, in due time.
>>
Winners don't do drugs guys
>>
>>25186873
Yep.

Saw some pretty cool shit. Eyes play an important role in closed eye visuals and reality feels like a waking dream. The high is extremely short-lived, though.
>>
>>25186873
Not yet.. but I will someday. Feel like its gonna be the ultimate trip. Second only to Death itself.
>>
>>25187601

That's complete bullshit. Most winners DO use drugs.
>>
anon that has broken through to the other side a few times reporting. what do you want to know?
>>
File: 1448248770284.jpg (112 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
1448248770284.jpg
112 KB, 598x600
I've done it and the trips depend on how hard and how much crystals you hit. I love DMT because the trip is complicated yet intresting. To compare it to acid is like comparing an octogon to a square. The potency is like hitting a dab of weed vs smoking bowls or blunts when you compare it to acid. It just hits you really hard

First trip

>See millions of dancing machine elves in a pattern
>Was in this mysterious place with a moutain which later turned into that cat from Alice in Wonderland
>Saw lots of Aztec patterns

Second trip

>Take DMT way too hard
>Literally in another dimension
>Feel like I was going to die but I saw your OP pic related
>It told me I was going to be ok
>Was later back into the universe in space

Third trip

>Be in a mechanical Alien city made of gears
>Everything worked in gears but gears weren't human like if that makes sense
>City itself looked like something from Star Wars
>Again lots of Aztec shit
>Could also see skyline of said city

Fourth trip

>Everything becomes sharper that sharp itself
>Literally in the eyes of another alien
>Hands looked very similar to The Thing from Fantastic Four
>Everything feels cosmic at the same time

Very interesting drug and it makes you wonder what is reality beyond our five senses
>>
>>25187455

I dont know what the hell those numbers mean
>>
>>25187699

Also, check em Anons
>>
>>25187686
What exactly do you mean by 'breaking through to the other side'? Does every person who tries DMT 'break through'?
>>
>>25187705
those letters and numbers then .onion

deep web url m80
>>
>>25187758

Oh, I know it exists - but I don't have any BTC and not willing to give all my personal info to some online exchange service.
>>
>>25187699
As someone who has done DMT i'll let all you other anons know that this guy is just some artist faggot pretending to have done DMT. On dmg, you don't have even enough grasp on the world we currently inhabit to be able to connect to "aztec mountains and a cat from a book". You're just fucking out there in some geometric journey and have no idea who "first name, last name" is, let alone cartoon characters.
>>
dmt is my favorite
>>
>>25187755
no definitely not. "breaking through" means dissociating enough to leave your body and consciousness behind. I've only done that 2 out of like 7-8 times smoking it. Most of my friends don't break through as well as I do, though, and many don't ever dissociate that far to forget their name.
>>
>>25187773
what country and state or town or whatever do you live in?
>>
>>25187699
>>Literally in another dimension
>Literally

So this has become a meme? Good to know, I was left hanging there for a moment.
>>
File: 20151104_132439-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1359x1891) Image search: [Google]
20151104_132439-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1359x1891
>>25187778

You obviously haven't taken yourself or probably read DMT The Spirit Molecule and suddenly think you're a pro drug DMT addict.

Pic related, you faggot
>>
When I did it I was up for 2 day prior doing other substances and I literally watched the outline of everything in life slowly, but quickly at the same time being pulled apart and I could hear screaming and yelling (I assume from the TV in another room 20 ft away) as the outline pulled the outline of the people I saw and it was so agonizing and mentally painful I ended up passing out and waking up 7 hours later and my friend who was a runaway at the time stole my backpack and half of my cokes I just fucking bought.
>>
>>25187834

The upper midwest (USA)
>>
>>25187907
DMT isn't too big there, right? I think the deep web is pretty much your only option, sorry to break it to you comrade
>>
>>25187956

DMT is rare on the streets. The only psychedelics you're granted to get are shrooms and fake acid like 25c and 25i.
>>
>>25187850
I feel like it is literally another dimension tho
>>
>>25186873
Over rated. Lasts about five to ten minutes, and it's really hard to get that "breakthrough" dose right, and even when I finally did break through, it was still only about a ten minute trip and wasn't that intense. Like, it's pretty cool, but really overhyped and expensive as shit for what it is. I can spend $20 on shrooms and get shit wrecked for twelve hours, or I can spend $50 to feel like I'm in a dream for a few minutes? I'll pass, hombre.
>>
>>25188066
25's are so fucked man
>>
I really want to try DMT and ayahuasca. A lot of people say that they change for the better after having the experience. Although, I bet if I take it I probably won't change one bit.
>>
yo i have done DMT and acid so many times that shit can obliterate your mind. like the other guy in this thread said when you're out there no first name last name no you. just about as far as you can go without disappearing from existence all together. But yeah also on lower doses you can just see ridiculous visuals of things you imagine like dancing people/elves
>>
>>25188122

Psychedelics won't change you. Sure it will change your perspective but it's not like you're going to become Chad after a trip.
>>
>>25188066
>>25188094
FUCK 25s i OD'd on them before someone told me they were acid. those shits should be illegal
>>
>>25188192
I meant mentally. I don't give a shit about becoming a Chad or normie anymore
>>
File: 1419226870193.png (1 MB, 642x767) Image search: [Google]
1419226870193.png
1 MB, 642x767
I prefer dissociatives. There's something magical and otherworldly about them. Instead of increasing your sense like psychedelics do, they decrease your senses and leave you as a mind in a box, left with only your pure unconscious being to comfort you. As you're floating through the whole cosmos and through boxes, spaceships, and tunnels, you realize that the whole universe is inside you and everything is only a reflection of your inner self. You feel so empathetic to others that you want to kiss them, it's more pure than MDMA. For a moment, the whole world seems right and everything bad feels like it was just an illusion.
>>
>>25187879
Eh. assuming you're the faggot who posted those trip reports, maybe you're just an imaginative cocksucker who didn't really break through?

You should do more, but go ahead and be defensive about how many drugs you do.
>>
very easy to make dmt yourself. Just buy the cactus online
>>
>>25188296
its a tree bark, not a cactus. im drunk and even i know that.
>>
>>25188240
yo i have done so much ketamine that shit makes you antisocial and unmotivated. and it fucks up your bladder. god damn it feels good not feeling anything though. i will never do it again though. i remember last time i tried to do K someone gave me some research chemical relative and i felt i was seeing the devil and shit
>>
>>25188317
you mean sassafras for MDMA? it's a cactus
>>
>>25188370
you're thinkin of mescaline
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (82 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
82 KB, 486x409
>>25188276

>"You didn't do DMT you faggot wahhh"
>Post proof
>"W-w-well ur just being i-imaginative!!"

This is how you sound

>mfw
>>
>>25188370
Mescaline is a cactus, sassafras is ecstasy, the bark of some fucking south american tree is dmt.
>>
>>25188445
Furthermore, lsd is a derivative of a fungus, shrooms literally are fungi. Heroin comes from poppy.
Hope this was educational enough for y'all.
>>
>>25188445
ahh, ok. sounds right.
>>
>>25188214

I socked my dealer for selling me 25c and not telling me what it was

His dumbass is never armed so I took advantage of that and got a little refund
>>
>>25188592
what is socked? what did you do? greentext?
>>
>>25188122
Ayahuasca is not to be played with. It's not a drug, it's more of a ceremony/prayer
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.