[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much longer until you lower your standards to 'deformity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dafuq.jpg (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
174 KB, 640x1136
How much longer until you lower your standards to 'deformity with a working vagina'?

It worked for this robot

>inb4 I'm a +4/10
>You're not
>>
So that's what Rose looks like in real life. I didn't know Nate was so young.
>>
>>25186751

his eyes look pretty soul-fled.
>>
She looks like she is having a brain anyearism in the first picture. I used to have a qt azn but that was my first girlfriend too. I don't know what im going to do and I am not outgoing enough to aproache someone else. Maybe i will have to setle for a mentaly retarded or maybe even a disabled person.
>>
>>25186774
Nate still getting that dick wet.
More than I can say for your tiny dick.
>>
I already have a wt gf. And according to /r9k/ I'm a Chad or 8/10. But that's meaningless.
>>
File: 48477980.jpg (36 KB, 487x650) Image search: [Google]
48477980.jpg
36 KB, 487x650
>>25186901
>I already have a wt gf
>wt gf
>wt
>weeaboo tranny
>>
>>25186991
Fuck, kek, my phone keyboard is shit. I constantly hit the wrong keys.
>>
She's in nursing school and he is an English major. She'll probably end up making like $70k a year while he will end up making like $30k. He is gold digging.
>>
>>25187018
Tell me, anon

What pronouns does it prefer?
Is it's cock bigger than yours?
Can you post a pic pl0x?
>>
>>25187092
I call her my bf.
She was born with a vagina, and identifies as a girl.
She doesn't mind that I call her my bf.
No, I won't post a picture of her.
>>
>>25186751
He's not a robot desu. He looks average looking (5~) and could probably get a average looking girl.
She would be lucky to be considered a 2.

What happened to the good old days when people with physical deformities either became carnies or were killed at birth?
>>
>>25187147

You seriously call that confused trainwreck your bf?
Do your parents recognize it as your bf? Do you have no fucking shame? There is nothing to be proud of in your situation.
What's the worst that will happen if your post a pic? At least then there's a chance someone out there could get a nut looking at that monstrosity.
>>
>>25186844
I'd rather my dick stay dryer than a black man's elbows in the Sahara than be proud of sticking my dick in that...thing.

Seriously, what's wrong with this world? Fucking a fleshlight would be less of an embarassment than fucking this monstrosity.
>>
>>25187228
Kek. Stop playin' f am.
>>
>>25186751
wow never what the fuck is that?
>>
>>25187292
You're what's wrong with this world. It's people like you that make me want to leave this fucking planet. The worst part is that you don't even care that you walk the streets with something that belongs on a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome poster. Still you feel no shame. You and your fucking pathetic excuse for a human being can die and it would only make the world a better place.

Just playing senpai.
Your penis is iight.
>>
>>25186751
Never because I am not a failed normalfag who thinks he needs a gf.
>>
>>25186751
bitch looks like agent smith in the first picture
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.